This listing is for a:
Renault Megane / Scenic - 2008
1.6 16V - Six Speed Manual Gearbox
Gearbox code: TL4 015
Gearbox is in excellent condition only covering 23,000 miles
If you need any further information please contact Craig on 01287 633573 and I will be happy to help
If you require further photos please ask me and I will send you some.
Please could you leave a contact number when buying this item so we can pass it onto our delivery team
Buy it now for: £295.00
Postage and Packing: £35.00
All Prices are VAT inclusive.
Parts will come with a VAT invoice
S P and C Morgan Autosalvage is a family run business with 40 years of experience within the motor industry. We are experts in supplying quality second hand vehicle spares. Our yard is based in North Yorkshire with an established site, stocking over 400 cars at any time. Our achievements include recycling over 85% of each vehicle, being one of the first Auto Dismantlers to be registered with the Environment Agency in the early 1990's and one of the first linked by computer direct to D.V.L.A in 2005. Cartakeback choose us to represent them in the Government backed Scrapage Scheme, where we continue our working relationship to date with their new developments.
We are also proud members of the M.V.D.A (Motor Vehicle Dismantlers Association).
WARRANTY, TRADING TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE
Unless otherwise stated parts of vehicles sold from this establishment are second-hand, salvaged items from damaged vehicles and are sold as such.
Whilst we try to give good value and reliability, we cannot guarantee each part to be absolutely perfect and this is reflected in our pricing structure.
We will always try to supply the exact part that our customers require. Due, however, to the numerous variations in make, model, design and year of manufacture we cannot give any guarantee that any parts are correct for the purpose required.
All sales are made on the strict understanding that the customer is responsible for making sure that the parts bought are correct for the particular vehicle.
We will, however, attempt to replace the parts with the correct ones if returned in the same condition as when purchased, accompanied with the receipt and within seven days.
1. The Warranty period is shown on your receipt. The receipt forms part of your warranty and is therefore required for any claims.
2. Where new parts have been supplied, the benefits of the manufacturer's warranty apply along with their conditions of sale. S P & C Morgan Autosalvage only acts as an agent for these goods.
3. If you do experience any problems, we advise you to call us for advice. The telephone number is shown on your receipt.
4. The Warranty does not cover failure caused by overheating, misuse, negligence, accident, alteration, incorrect or non-recommended application and damage caused by incorrect specification or levels of oils and fluids, coolants and anti-freeze.
5. This Company uses tamper proof devices and marking. In addition a heat sensitive strip will be used on engines and cylinder heads. These strips record temperatures. If sensor indicates in excess of 104c warranty is void. If the strip is damaged or missing warranty is void.
6. We reserve the right to examine engines/gearboxes/axles for any alleged fault whilst the unit is still fitted to the vehicle.
7. If a Warranty claim is found to be valid we reserve the right to either repair or replace the unit or refund the purchase price only on return of the unit to ourselves. We accept no liability for any labour costs incurred.
8. Any merchandise or invoice marked “as is”/”as seen” will void this certificate of limited warranty. This means No Warranty - No Refund.
9. It is the responsibility of the customer or installation mechanic to ensure that all joints, seals, hoses and plugs fit/join, and are securely fastened. That the cooling system is functioning without leaks and blockages, and that a new oil filter and oil are installed.
10. This Warranty only covers the main item(s) as described on the invoice i.e. When left attached to for example an engine, this warranty does not cover for water pump, fuel pump, manifolds, clutch, cam belt, timing chain/ tensioner, rear main oil seals, driveshaft transmission seals, etc.
11. A handling charge of 20% of the purchase price will be made on parts that have been correctly supplied, but are no longer required. These parts must be returned within fourteen days with the receipt.
12. Transmissions are warranted to be in good working order against slippage, shifting failures or excessive noise.
13. Back axles are guaranteed to work properly, bearings are guaranteed free from excessive noise at time of purchase. Where left attached, brakes, suspension bushes are not covered as per paragraph 10.
14. All engines are warranted against engine block, crankshaft, big end main bearings, pistons, cylinder head and camshaft failure and to be in running order unless otherwise stated.
15. Cylinder heads are guaranteed against cracks only! Unless otherwise stated.
16. All warranty work must be done by a certified workshop and or permission to do work must be given by an authorised agent of S P & C Morgan Autosalvage.
17. This Warranty is not transferable and does not cover damage if parts are used in connection with racing purposes or vehicles with racing equipment or damage by accident or misuse.
18. It is an understanding of both parties, that the parts supplied are to be used for normal road use. If the parts are fitted to e.g. taxis, hire vehicles, prototypes, competition vehicles, etc. The Vendor should be notified at point of sale as this may invalidate or impair the terms of this warranty.
19. All warranty claims must be represented to an authorised agent or manager of S P & C Morgan Autosalvage within the stipulated period from date of purchase of this warranty to be valid.
20. All implied warranties are limited to the terms of the limited warranty, consequential or incidental damages are not covered under this warranty.
21. The Vendor accepts no responsibility for damage to the said part or any motor vehicle to which it is fitted or impaired performance caused by faulty or inefficient installation or subsequent damage caused by lack of maintenance or for any loss of use of a motor vehicle whilst a part is being returned for exchange.
22. Title to the goods shall remain with the Vendor (S P & C Morgan Autosalvage) until the full purchase price thereof has been paid and all monies duly cleared.
23. S P & C Morgan Autosalvage does not assume responsibility for towing charges, lay-up time, telephone, loss due to downtime, cost and lodging, cost of vehicle use, inconvenience, car or truck rental, postage, carriage, etc.
24. These terms of business are not intended to restrict or exclude any legal rights bestowed or implied by law or a customer's statutory rights under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 or the Unfair Contract Act 1977, or any amendment thereof.
25. DEPOSITS: Deposits are non-refundable and valid 28 days only.
26. ECU, Electrical parts:
Should the unit be deemed faulty, we reserve the right to replace the unit or offer a refund in full if a replacement be unavailable.
We cannot be held responsible for any third party involvement costs such as coding issues or such like. This also applies to storage and reprogramming costs occurred by any customer or any other external costs occurred.
27. As this item is for sale over our counter, we reserve the right to cancel the transaction at any time
Shipping / Postage - Where applicable
Postage price shown is for mainland UK only. We only deliver Monday - Friday (We can deliver on a saturday at extra costs)
This does not include NI, ROI, offshore (not mainland UK) or the highlands or international. Please contact us before purchase and we will advise relevant price
We are happy to ship international please ask for a postage quote.
Any parts bought will usually be sent within 24-48 hours of purchase.
We use UK Mail / Logistic Teesside for courier deliveries. If you are not in when they attempt to deliver you will be left a calling card and collection of the item or a redelivery can be arranged by contacting your local depot or post office.
We are not responsible if the item is returned to us - you will incur the original courier cost, return courier cost and a fee for redirection. Additional postage will be requested if you require the item to be sent to you again.
Please check all items before signing for them. We are unable to claim any losses or damage on your behalf if the item has been signed for as undamaged