What is repaired/replaced?
This repair is to replace the Headphone Socket. Is your music only playing through one ear, distorted or not playing at all? Then the headphone socket will need to be replaced.
What is included?
- Any parts that are required to complete the repair chosen
- Professional installation
- Return shipping back to you
What is not included?
- Shipping to us (we can collect if instructed, charges apply)
- Any other Repairs or Parts (we will contact you before carrying out the repair if any further repairs or parts are needed)
How can I send my iPod/iPhone/iPad in for repair?
You have two options we can either collect the item from you (charges apply) or you can send it to us using your own method like Royal Mail
See below details on how to do both:
- Add the DPD Collection to your basket along with the repair you are requesting. (If you cannot see this it will be in Popular Extras when you add this repair to the Basket)
- Once your order has gone through our team will contact you within the hour to book the collection with you.
- Royal Mail, we recommend that you send the item to us using a signed for service, so you have proof of delivery for you peace of mind.
- You will also need to attach a repair reference to your package, this will be sent to you via email once the order has been placed.
What is our Address?
iPods and Parts
C/O Box Ltd
2 First Avenue
What happens to the files on my iPod/iPhone/iPad
9 times out of 10 the data on your device is not effected but if something does happen We cannot be responsible for the loss of your data so we do ask that you back up your iPod/iPhone/iPad before you send it to us for repair.
If you do not know how to back up your device click on the following link for instructions on how to do this via iTunes
What happens when you receive my iPod/iPhone/iPad
1) We book the repair in and an email will be sent to you so you know that we have received your device
2) We fully test the device to clarify the fault or damage. Any additional work will not be carried out until we have contacted you as there may be an additional charge.
3) We carry out the repair which usually takes no longer than 2-3 Working days
4) Once repaired your device will be sent back to you via DPD or Royal Mail Special Delivery on a next day service
In a hurry for your ipod/iPhone/iPad to be repaired why not queue jump and have your device repaired urgently, add this to your basket to have this service
Frequenlty asked Questions
Q1) Can I contact you for a progress report on my repair?
Yes of course, call us on 0121 202 0044 (Local Rate Number)with your order number and we will give you the progress on your repair
Q2) If I choose you for my repair how much Warranty do you provide?
We offer 3 months warranty with all of our repairs
Q3) I have multiple issues with my device, could I contact you for a quote?
Of course, you can contact us on our Contact Form or call us on 0121 202 0044
Q4) Can I trust you?
We are going to say yes arent we! But do not take our word, take a look at our feedback. We are also a UK based company and none of our repairs are sent out of the UK for repair. We do all of the repairs in-house by our qualified engineers.
Delivery Information (Key Points)
- We aim to despatch every order, ordered before 3pm
- All small products, Headphones, Cables (Orders under £20) etc will be sent by Royal Mail Second Class
- iPods will be sent by Royal Mail First Class Delivery unless you choose the Express Delivery
- Orders over £150 (Except iPods) will be dispatched via DPD and will require a signature. An email with a 1 hour time slot will also be sent on the morning of dispatch.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1) Which Couriers do you use?
We use Royal Mail and DPD
2) Can I track my Order?
Of course, you can log into your eBay account via eBay and then find your purchase from Spotbuyer Ltd. Then underneath the product information you can locate the tracking number, for DPD please click on this link DPD for Royal Mail please click on this link Royal Mail
1 Hour Delivery Slot
Spotbuyer does know that you cannot afford to wait in all day for a order to arrive, that's why we provide you with a 1 hour delivery slot so you do not have to wait in all day. We send you a text and email on the day of delivery notifying you the time your order will arrive. We have found that 99% of the times given have arrived within that hour! (This service is only available on Laptops, Desktops etc this service is not available on our iPods unless you choose the Express delivery option).
Economy Delivery: Within 4 working days - Free
Standard Delivery: Within 2-3 working days - £2.95
Express Delivery: Within 2 working days - £9.95
For any other non UK delivery charges please contact us on 0121 202 0022 or firstname.lastname@example.org