After receiving the item, cancel the purchase within
Buyer pays return postage
The buyer is responsible for return postage costs.
Return policy details
1. Customers have the right to return their order within 28 days of purchase and a full refund will be given. We will not however refund the postage and packing costs. Where the customer decides to cancel an order after processing, only the product costs will be refunded upon receipt of returned goods as we do not refund postal charges.
2. All returned products will be refunded or exchanged provided they are returned in the condition they were sent out in. Photographic evidence may be required to support a claim.
3. Returned items should be sent by Royal Mail "Signed For" or "Special Delivery" as we will not cover for loss of the item when shipping it back to us.
4. Any returned items must be received within 28 days of purchase to qualify for a refund or replacement. Any faulty goods returned after this time may only receive a part refund dependant on the amount of product used. Any goods returned more than 6 months after purchase, whether faulty or not, will not be refunded or replaced and the returned goods will be disposed of.
5. Any items damaged during return due to insufficient packaging may only receive a part refund at our discretion.
6. In the rare event of a customer receiving an incorrect item, we will, upon receipt of the returned incorrect item, send the correct item and refund the return postage. If the customer requires a fast replacement, we will recharge the customer, send the correct item and on receipt of the returned incorrect item, refund the customer for the cost of their 2nd order and for their return postage.
7. Orders returned 'Not Called For' by Royal Mail will be refunded the cost of products only. Customers will be notified and the order will be cancelled. Postage costs will not be refunded.