eBay item number:
Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Business seller information
After receiving the item, cancel the purchase within
Buyer pays return postage
The buyer is responsible for return postage costs.
Return policy details
RETURNS- Contact Details: - Tel 01568 620444 Email: - email@example.com
A. Unwanted/unsuitable Goods:
If you wish to return your item within 14 working days after the day of receipt you should follow these be issued.
1) Contact us as soon as possible quoting your name and order number, a returns reference will
2) The fully completed returns form must be included with the item (at the bottom of the original invoice). Without your full details and reasons for return we may not be able to trace or facilitate your return in a prompt manner which may cause a delay in resolving your issue. wrapped / packaged to facilitate safe handling preferably with their original packaging. damage or loss during return is your responsibility.
3) Goods must be returned in an acceptable condition, please ensure all goods are suitably
4) When retuning goods we recommend you obtain proof of postage and or tracking details. Any
5) If fuel or oil has been added to a product this must be fully drained prior to being returned.
6) We are unable to refund the return postage cost.
7) Refunds are made promptly via the original payment method.
B. Damaged in Transit (DIT):
We use established, specialist couriers to ensure that your goods reach you in perfect condition. If you are unable to check your item fully upon delivery, please note on the signature area where you sign that the item is "UNCHECKED". It is important to note that when you sign for an item being delivered you are not only signing for its delivery but acknowledging that the item is in good condition. You must contact us as soon as reasonably possible after delivery to report transit damage.
C. Missing Parts:
Should your product(s) be found to be missing any parts we must be advised as soon as reasonably possible or practical after delivery. Customer Services will arrange for these to be replaced from our service department.
D. Faulty Goods:
Should your product appear to be faulty please contact us as soon as possible or practical after delivery quoting your order number. Customer Services in conjunction with our technical service department will work closely with you for a swift resolution to your issue. If you need to return the item and the product is confirmed as faulty. We will refund any reasonable return costs.
We must point out that a refund, repair or replacement is not applicable if the item has been:
• Accidentally damaged.
• Misused or not-maintained correctly.
• Repaired or had an attempted repair other than by our own service department.
• The item has been used commercially, (all our products are for DIY home use only)
• Advised as faulty at the time of purchase or accepted as faulty.
• Subject to unreasonable wear and tear.
• Rendered as such that the repair or replacement is impossible or disproportionate (too costly) when compared to other remedies. The following is a list of couriers that customers have used to handle returns. These are
suggestions only and recommend you research the best courier for your particular needs:-
For Items weighing up to 10kg - www.collectplus.co.uk/ishop247
10kg-30kg - www.City-Link.co.uk,
Over 30kg - www.Nightfreight.co.uk
www.parcels2go.co.uk - www.parclemonkey.co.uk - www.interparcel.co.uk - www.myparceldelivery.com - www.parcel-link.co.uk
None of the above is intended to affect your statutory rights.