The Roksan Kandy K2 TR-5 speakers feature a custom designed woofer and dedicated ribbon tweeter encased in a beautiful and solidly built piano lacquered cabinet, providing a musical, dynamic and detailed soundstage which is perfect for the new Roksan K2 amplifier and CD player or any other high quality system. The performance rivals that found on some larger high end loudspeakers.
The woofer is custom designed to ensure an extended and accurate bass from a relatively small cabinet. The dedicated ribbon tweeter provides an open, fast high frequency with clarity, extension and accuracy. Seamless integration of woofer and the tweeter ensure a delicate, full and powerful presentation of the music.
Features include high quality gold plated woofer and tweeter binding terminals to allow bi-wiring.
'For: lively, entertaining and hugely enjoyable sound; breathtaking detail in the treble; tight, punchy bass; excellent integration' (What Hi-Fi magazine)
'The midrange is full of detail and pace, the bass taut and punchy...[they] produce sound with stunning integrity, honesty and excitement; great looks and build; wonderful flexibility...To say we're big fans is a bit of an understatement (What Hi-Fi magazine)
- 130mm high power handling custom designed woofer
- Custom designed treated & coated paper woofer cone
- Cast woofer chassis for extra rigidity
- High tolerance dedicated ribbon tweeter
- Tweeter dispersion damping foam
- Internally braced, double cavity 15 mm high quality MDF cabinet
- High quality 2oz copper, double sided X-over PCB
- Large, low impedance, air core X-over coils
- 5% tolerance metalised polyester X-over capacitors
- High quality, gold plated bi-wireable speaker binding terminals
- Fire retardant, high absorption internal acoustic damping foam
- Tolerance matched compensation circuit components
- Tweeter High tolerance dedicated Ribbon
- Woofer Custom designed, 130mm coated paper
- Cast chassis with double magnets
- Input Sensitivity (1W, 1m) >88 dB
- Impedance >6Ω
- Frequency response 39 Hz – 20 kHz (in room response)
- 55 Hz – 20kHz (-6dB)
- Nominal Power Handling 60 Watts
- Peak Power Handling 100 Watts
- Dimensions 190 x 280 x 370 (W x D x H) mm
- Weight 8.0 Kg
We are authorised Roksan retailers. These speakers (supplied as a pair) are brand new and complete with the full manufacturers warranty and support.