Rolex Datejust 36mm watch, polished round stainless steel case (36mm diameter, 11mm thickness) with 18kt yellow gold screw-down Triplock winding crown, polished fluted 18kt yellow gold bezel, stainless steel and 18kt yellow gold Jubilee bracelet with solid links and hidden clasp, black dial with luminous index hour markers, date calendar at 3 o'clock, 31 jewel Caliber 3135 self-winding mechanical Oyster Perpetual COSC certified chronometer movement, scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, water-resistant to 100 meters (330 feet).
Introduced in 1945, the Oyster Perpetual Datejust was the first wristwatch to feature a date display, clearly visible with a special magnifying Cyclops lens. The most popular of all the Rolex models, the Datejust is fashioned in steel, gold, platinum, or a combination of steel and gold (rose or yellow). This fine and elegant timepiece shows the wearer the time and the date of the month only, hence the name Datejust. Most models of the Rolex Datejust 36mm watch come in a variety of bezels, jeweled, smooth, or fluted. The hour markers are also very definitive in their make, ranging from single strips, Arabic or Roman numerals, to that of diamond-set studs. The hour and minute hands are typically luminescent (glow in the dark), which together with a smooth sweeping second hand is backed by a certified Swiss chronometer self-winding perpetual movement with 31 jewels. The Rolex Datejust also features solid Twinlock winding crowns (which screw down to enhance water resistance), minute calibrated dials, and magnifier over the date for easier reading. The crystal is made from synthetic sapphire (second hardest substance next to diamond), which provides scratch-resistance, and a lifetime of use and pleasure. And, authentic Rolex Datejust 36mm watch cases are forged from a solid block of metal, which further enhances water resistance.
100% authentic and original Rolex
Model/Series: Datejust 36mm
Model #: 116233
Metal: Stainless steel and 18kt yellow gold
Movement: Mechanical movement with automatic winding; caliber 3135; 31 jewels
Dial: Black dial with luminous index hour markers
Case: Stainless steel with 18kt yellow gold fluted bezel
Measurements: 36mm diameter, 11mm thickness
Bracelet: Adjustable stainless steel and 18kt yellow gold Jubilee bracelet
Functions: Hours, minutes, and date. Date aperture at 3 with cyclops magnifier.
Condition: Unused, with Rolex box and papers
- All items are sold on a first come, first serve basis and subject to prior sale.
- Buyers with fewer than 5 transactions or with accounts newer than 30 days must contact us via email or telephone prior to placing a bid. We reserve the right to cancel any bid from bidders with negative or less then 5 positive feedbacks.
- As per eBay guidelines, please respond within 3 calendar days of auction close or your right to purchase the item may be withdrawn and we will notify eBay. Payment must be received within 5 calendar days of auction close or the same applies. Payments not received in a timely manner will result in negative feedback.
- All payments must be made in US dollars. Refund payments made via bank wire transfer are subject to fees assessed by bank services. All refunds will be made in US dollars. We are not responsible for and will not compensate for any fluctuations in currency exchange/conversion rates.
- Payments up to USD $5000 will be accepted through PayPal (Anything in excess of USD $5000 will require wire transfer payment). We will ship ONLY to the shipping address that PayPal has identified as the CONFIRMED address on the Payment "Transaction Details" page. To help guard against stolen credit cards and identity theft, NO exceptions will be made. An address is CONFIRMED with PayPal if the buyer's credit card billing address matches his or her shipping address.
- We can not accept multiple PayPal payments for an item. PayPal requires a seller to accept only one PayPal payment per transaction.
- We contact all customers with purchases over $10,000. You will be asked to provide your phone number.
- Shipments within California are subject to 8.50% sales tax.
- All duties and taxes are the sole responsibility of the purchaser. Contact your local customs office PRIOR to bidding/purchasing for information and an estimate of duties and taxes. You are responsible to know your country's importing rules and taxes. We declare all items for the winning bid amount. We cannot risk our ability to do business by falsifying any portion of the customs documents. All international orders returned because the delivery was refused or the duties and/or taxes were not paid will incur a 9% restocking fee.
- As the Internet evolves, eBay continues to strike a balance between preserving transparency and protecting our Community of members. eBay has decided to change how bid history information is displayed for every item sold on eBay so scammers cannot target bidders with fake offers using this information.
- We ship to all fifty states in the US and worldwide.
- Domestic shipments are usually shipped via Fed Ex Overnight delivery.
- International shipments are usually shipped via Fed Ex Priority International, and costs will vary per item based on the shipment location and value of the item.
- Due to the high value of the items we sell, insurance is required on all shipments.
Bid with confidence. All of our items are 100% authentic (unless stated otherwise).
Our goal is your complete satisfaction with your purchase. Any pre-owned watch purchased from us may be returned, provided that notification of your intention to do so is received within three days of receipt of the order, a Return Authorization number is requested, and the item is returned immediately, in the same condition in which it was received, including all boxes, books, papers, hang tags, etc. The merchandise must be returned via Fedex or UPS overnight delivery with a tracking number, insured for the full purchase price. The Return Authorization number must be noted on the outside of the package in plain view. Any item returned without a Return Authorization number will not be accepted. Upon receipt of the returned item, and in the same condition in which it was sold, a refund will be processed for the purchase price, less actual shipping costs.
Unfortunately, new or unused watches are not eligible for our return policy. This is to insure that what you are receiving is 100% unworn in original factory condition. We want you to know that these items have not been sent out, worn and returned. When you see any item listed as new or unused, you can be confident the piece you are receiving is in factory mint condition.
The return privilege also does not apply to special ordered items or custom work performed in addition to the listing. All custom or special orders are final.
The Finest Watches is an independent corporation offering genuine, brand name luxury watches on the web since 1999. All of our watches are guaranteed 100% authentic timepieces with intact serial numbers, and all watches have factory original parts (unless stated otherwise). Our Swiss-trained watchmakers service and refurbish all pre-owned timepieces we sell.
As a commitment to customer satisfaction, a two-year warranty is offered on all new and unused timepieces (Extended Warranties are available upon request), and a one-year warranty is offered on all pre-owned timepieces.
The Finest Watches is always accepting consignments. If you have a fine timepiece that you no longer wear, let us sell it for you. The Finest Watches will promote your item in our eBay store, our mailing lists, and among our private customers. We sell 85% of consigned merchandise within 8-12 weeks. And the best part is, there is absolutely no cost to you. There are no consignment fees, no photo fees, no insurance fees, and no repair fees. If you are interested in learning more, please contact us or go to SellUsJewelry.com and fill out a request a quote on your watch.
Your positive feedbacks are appreciated. Feedback is left in reciprication of your feedback.
All images and content may not be used or reproduced in any manner. All images are secretly watermarked, and any reproduction of content or images will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
The Finest Watches is not affiliated with, nor do we represent eBay, Rolex USA, Rolex International, nor any other manufacturer of any items sold or mentioned.