Dear Prospective ROQSOLID Customer,
A police officer in a suit of armour - well protected from physical assault, knives and possibly even bullets. Now imagine that same officer trying to chase someone down the street - almost impossible in something so rigid and heavy. The weight, the cost, where to pack it when not in use, where to get it repaired?
Fast forward to the 21st century - that same officer in Kevlar - lighter, flexible, almost as protective, strong, easy to store and much cheaper!
These are the differences between flight cases and
we do not have photos of all the over 3750 makes and models of cover we
manufacture - the photo's on EBAY show a representative sample for illustration
ALL our covers
are made to fit the make and model advertised, and come with all necessary
We are now also able to offer the
following optional extras on EBAY:
Seeing is believing so here is a chart comparing vinyl-type covers and flight-cases with ROQSOLID PowerCovers.....
As you can see, PowerCovers tick all the boxes - much better than Vinyl and only beaten on impact protection by flight-cases (as you would expect).
Recently reviewed by Guitarist Magazine, PowerCovers were awarded the prestigious 'Guitarist's Choice' award for quality, care and craftsmanship.
If you decide to purchase from us, you are covered by no less than 6 ROQSOLID Guarantees - yes you read
that right - 6!!!
Protection for your kit - with ZERO RISK!
- An excellent alternative to flimsy vinyl or expensive,
A range of optional extras available to customise your
- Foldable and easy to store at home, at gigs etc
Robust - tough enough to pull a car up a slope
Highly rated by Guitarist Magazine and tens of thousands of satisfied customers
all over the world
- Backed by 6 ROQSOLID Guarantees
- If you can't find what you need, send us the dimensions of your kit and we'll make it up for you at no extra cost - online forms available for most amp and cab configurations
- see our 'About Us' page for details
We look forward to receiving and fulfilling your order!
Lee & The ROQSOLID Team
Please Read These Notes:
1. We do not carry stock - we make to order.
2. Please allow 10 working days from date of payment to date of dispatch to give us time to manufacture your cover for you.
3. UK residents will receive their item(s) by 2nd class recorded Royal Mail which takes 2 to 3 days from date of dispatch to delivery.
4. Items for overseas customers are sent by Royal Mail airmail and generally take
from 14 to 21 days from date of dispatch, to arrive. We generally do not send
single items by recorded mail to overseas customers.
5. You will receive a 'Dispatched' notification email when the goods are on their way.
6. As everything we manufacture is bespoke, we reserve the
right to request dimensions confirmation if we need to. This will generally only
be necessary where we have more than 1 set of measurements as a result of a
piece of equipment that has changed over time.
7. If you can't find what you need, please go to our 'About Us' page where you will find contact details and useful links to confirm dimensions / request quotes, etc.
8. Please order well in advance for the festive season as we experience a
very high influx of business during this period. Our order cut-off date for guaranteed pre-Xmas delivery is mid-December.