Details about Royal Doulton Figure - Minatures Series - A Victorian Lady - M25 - Rare pre WarRoyal Doulton Figure - Minatures Series - A Victorian Lady - M25 - Rare pre War See original listing
15 Jul, 2012 17:50:15 BST
[ 1 bid ]
DUNDEE, Angus, United Kingdom
1920-1939 (Art Deco)
Royal Doulton Figure
A Victorian Lady
[one of the minatures series - very rare]
Modelled by Leslie Harradine
Height: 3.25” /9.5cm approx.
In excellent condition – no chips, cracks or restoration.
Charlton Guide [11th Edition] Price £315.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read ALL!!
Please ensure you have read & thoroughly understand the listing and these Terms and Conditions prior to bidding.
1. All Items are used unless otherwise stated. All efforts are made to describe the item and its condition as accurately as possible, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.
2. All items are packed to the highest standard using bubble wrap and strong boxes to ensure goods are as safe as possible during transit as Royal Mail will not accept claims for breakages to China or Glass unless Special Delivery is used.
3. Postage is charged at cost plus a small charge towards the cost of packaging materials and the packer’s time in packing and posting the item. Multiple purchases will be combined where possible to reduce the Postage Costs.
4. Proof of posting is always obtained and kept for a period of three months. No responsibility will be accepted for loss or damage in transit unless a request is made to have the item sent by Special Delivery and the appropriate extra fee paid. We will assist in any claim by providing the original proof of posting. In all cases, postage is NOT refundable by the Royal Mail.
5. The winning bidder MUST make contact within three days of auction close and payment must be made within 4 days of auction close (unless other terms are agreed by prior arrangement). I will always contact buyer within 24 hours in reply to any communication received. Failure to make payment as above will lead to an unpaid item dispute being lodged against the bidder.
6. Please note that all my items unless stated otherwise are vintage or antique and cannot be expected to be in pristine new condition. Any damage or flaw of significance will be mentioned in the item description. Any item found not as described may be returned at the bidder’s expense for a refund of the initial purchase price. Postage charges will not be refunded.
7 My preferred payment method is by cheque or postal order. However, if you prefer payment by PayPal is also accepted.
8. Finally, please read my feedback and bid with confidence!