Please look at my ‘About Me’ page (see the logo at the top right of my feedback) which will hopefully answer any queries you have on my packing / postage policies. Please feel free to email me any further questions you may have about this particular auction.
I will have a lot of other items listed throughout the year in my shop ‘China_Department’ for Doulton, Lladro, Royal Albert, Denby, Portmeirion, Beswick, studio pottery, Susie Cooper, Carlton Ware, treen, books, ephemera, 50’s, 60’s and 70’s memorabilia, and much, much more. with over 1000 items constantly available, there is always something for everyone!!
I am always happy to combine purchases to reduce postage costs for buyers who win more than one item. Please email me if you win something then want to bid on another item finishing a different day and would like me to package them together. I will automatically combine postage for items won on the same day. Please remember there are package restrictions on overseas parcels, but I shall try to combine where I can.
PLEASE NOTE... overseas bidders to pay by paypal, and UK bidders to pay by paypal or personal cheques /postal order. Please complete checkout of the item within 3 days of the auction finishing, paying by paypal within 3 working days or by cheques/postal order within 5 working days.
I have over 2000 items on Ebay now.
I DO NOT CHARGE FOR PAYPAL and postage charges are shown up front, so no nasty surprises after the auction!
My shop ‘China_Department’ is open for business, and welcomes all you browsers, bargain hunters and curio collectors.
Please visit and have a look... even better, keep me on your favourite seller list and keep up to date with what I have in store. With over 1000 listed, there is always something you would like!
· ITEM DESCRIPTION: Royal Doulton series ware large footed bowl in the Gallant Fishers pattern Wording reads: And When the Timrous Trout I wait to Take. And He' . This is a private listing which means that no-one will know what you purchased, even through your feedback.
· CONDITION: Excellent condition with no chips or cracks. This piece has been professionally restored. My husband is a professional ceramics restorer by trade, and we are now starting to list items he has restored (ONLY in this section.. no other items in my shop have been restored!). The item has been fire glazed, and there is no evidence of the restoration.
· MEASUREMENTS: 10.25" diameter and just over 4.5" high.
OVERSEAS BIDDERS PLEASE NOTE:
Depending on which overseas country you are from, Airsure (confirmation of delivery online available to the USA, New Zealand and Europe only) or International signed for (signature obtained on delivery available worldwide) is required and is already in the quoted postal cost. This is due to too many overseas parcels going missing.
- I am convinced you will be very happy with your purchase.
- Most of the items I sell are from house clearances, and I try to date and describe items to my best abilities. I am not an expert in antiques or collectables, and know a little about a lot, not a lot about a little!