S MORDAN SOLID SILVER PURSE LONDON 1913 SAMPSON MORDAN
A very elegant solid silver purse made by S Mordan or Sampson Mordan. Hallmarked London 1913.
In a beautiful hammered design on the front and back. The front has a blank engravable plaque. With silver chain and ring to hold. Inside is in blue / purple material and there are two coin compartments and one note compartment. However, the inside is rather worn and torn in areas. Please refer to condition report.
An excellent addition to your collection.
Length 10.6 cm
Width 7 cm
Depth 0.9 cm
Length 20 cm chain
Makers mark S.M & Co, Sterling, London, Year letter and Registered No. Part hallmarked on back S.M & Co., Silver and s.
1. Condition is commensurate with age.
2. Has some dents and fine scratches on the front and back.
3. Worn and torn inside.
Antique and vintage items may have some dents / scratches / splits or chips due to usage, handling and wear. Please do not buy this item if you are expecting an item in new condition, unless the listing specifically describes the item as new. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email us.
We ship worldwide. Please consider tax and duty charges as they are not covered by us. This is the buyers responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying. Do not confuse them for additional shipping charges (Custom charges only apply to buyers outside UK mainland). If you need any help regarding shipping please contact us and we will do our best to assist you.
We accept PayPal, UK Credit Cards, Personal UK Sterling cheques, Bankers Drafts and Bank transfers. If you are having any problems with the payment methods provided please contact us before your purchase.
Please complete payments within three working days of purchase.
Returns & Refunds:
- We guarantee the items we sell are as described. Should we accidentally ship the wrong item, you may return that item.
- All returns must be authorised.
- Buyer must notify us within 48 hours of receipt that the item differs from its description. Refunds are given only if the item was shipped back within five days from authorisation date.
- Item must be returned by registered insured mail and packed well, as you received it
- Item must be returned undamaged and in its original condition.
- Refund will be for the actual amount paid including shipping and insurance costs. We do not take responsibility for any personal or third party losses.
If you require any help at any point please do not hesitate to contact us, we will try our best to respond within 48 hours.