Microsoft Office Professional 2010 - Academic Licensed, Retail Boxed.
For your information, the academic versions are the same as the retail version you are to purchase in retail stores except that it's listed as an "Academic Price." The packaging box, CD, manual, etc. are exactly identical as the retail versions. The only difference is the special academic price. This is a US Distribution item, which does not effect Language of installation, or Manufacturer support. This product is not available in a EU version
No proof of academic status is required at any time. Please be aware that Microsoft have ceased production of this version of Academic Office, which is to be replaced with Microsoft Office University 2010, which requires proof of academic status before Microsoft provide your product key, so make the most of it and buy these no proof required versions while stock is available
These are legal, licensed copies of software. We are an authorized educational reseller of Microsoft products listed on EBAY
DO YOU THINK THAT £89 IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE FOR MICROSOFT OFFICE PROFESSIONAL? WELL, THATS BECAUSE IT *IS* TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE! YOU ARE RENTING A FAKE COPY WHICH MICROSOFT WILL SHUT DOWN WITHIN A FEW MONTHS!
THERE ARE HIGH QUALITY COUNTERFEITS OF THE COMMERCIAL RETAIL BOXED VERSION FOR SALE IN EBAY AT £89-£200. SEE DETAILS BELOW TO AVOID BUYING A COUNTERFEIT COPY. MAKE SURE THE SELLER PROVIDES A TRUE IMAGE OF THE CoA LABEL ON TOP OF BOX. THE RETAIL PRICE FOR COMMERCIAL OFFICE PROFESIONAL IS AROUND £370.00, SO THINK ABOUT THAT "CHEAP" "GENUINE" BARGAIN FOR A SECOND.
ARE YOU INSTALLING A TROJAN OR KEYLOGGER WITH YOUR FAKE COPY, WHICH WILL STEAL YOUR PERSONAL OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION?
ARE YOU GOING TO BE HAPPY THAT MICROSOFT SHUT DOWN YOUR FAKE COPY IN A FEW MONTHS TIME (and they will!)
Further details can be located here to assist in identifying the fake products:
GENUINE: Holes on far left of CoA Label have indistinct edges and do not appear to be holes.
FAKE: "SKU" Holes in CoA on far left have edges that are too cleanly cut and are clearly holes. Many Fakes also carry the Yellow "Ingram Micro" Label, however it should be noted that the Ingram Micro labels are also fake and should not be associated with Ingram Micro
Microsoft Office Professional 2010 brings together our top-of-the-line tools to help you stay organized, connected, and competitive. The package includes one year of technical support.
Manage business and personal finances efficiently
- Build a budget and track expenses quickly with built-in templates in Excel 2010.
- See data trends quickly with powerful analysis tools, such as Sparklines that show a tiny chart embedded in a cell, Slicers that filter data in a PivotTable, or Conditional Formatting to help you easily spot variances. Illustrate your information using improved charting tools and SmartArt® graphics to make charts, diagrams, and graphs that are easy to understand and read.
Organize all your information in a single place
- Collect all your ideas and important information in OneNote 2010, from meeting notes and customer information to marketing plans.
- Create a OneNote notebook to organize all the materials and media for a project: text, images, videos, audio, web page clippings, and more.
- Find the information you need with simple tagging and an improved search that shows you search results while you type.
- Boost the efficiency of your Internet research with Quick Filing. Save information from the web and other resources to your notebook with one click.
Create dynamic presentations that get attention
- Transform your ideas into memorable presentations in PowerPoint 2010 with images and video, dynamic slide transitions, and animations.
- Take advantage of easy-to-use photo- and video-editing features that let you add dramatic visual effects without leaving PowerPoint 2010.
- Easily broadcast your presentation through a web browser to remote audiences, even if they don’t have PowerPoint.
- Start creating documents quickly with ready-to-use templates in Word 2010 for almost any project, from business reports to customer newsletters.
- Add visual interest to your text with effects such as shadows, reflections, and 3-D.
- Capture your ideas using an array of customizable SmartArt graphics that help you highlight important messages quickly and easily.
Stay in sync with your customers and calendar
- Connect with people and projects more efficiently using email and calendar tools that simplify communication in Outlook 2010.
- Manage multiple email accounts in Outlook 2010 from services such as Windows Live™ Hotmail, Gmail, or most other providers.
- Track and manage your email easily with Conversation View in Outlook 2010, a feature that lets you condense, categorize, and even ignore lengthy email exchanges with a single click
- Use Outlook Mobile on your smartphone1 to exchange email with your team and customers even when you’re away.
Create professional-looking marketing materials yourself
- Create your own communications using the powerful design tools in Publisher 2010, whether you’re marketing your business or planning an event.
- Get started quickly with a library of customizable templates to create postcards, brochures, email, and more.
- Choose from sophisticated photo-editing options: Change the shape of photos; pan, zoom, and crop; and adjust, color and brightness. You can preview your formatting changes before you apply them.
- Create a professional look using advanced typography tools and ready-to-use design themes.
Capture business data for effective analysis
- Make the most of your business and customer data with professional-caliber database tools in Access 2010.
- Start fast with built-in templates you can customize for a specific project.
- Communicate your analysis clearly and easily using Conditional Formatting tools that help you create professional data charts.
Access, edit, and share your work from almost anywhere
- Get things done when you’re away from the office with Office Web Apps.1
- Create documents in Office 2010, post them online to Windows Live SkyDrive, and access, view, and edit with Office Web Apps from almost anywhere you have Internet access.
- Edit and review reports or presentations online with Web Apps that give you the familiar Office experience you expect.
- Share your documents online to work together more efficiently with customers and coworkers.
Office Professional 2010
Computer and processor 500 MHz or faster processor
Memory 256 MB RAM; 512 MB recommended for graphics features, Outlook Instant Search, and certain advanced functionality.1
Hard disk 3.0 GB available disk space
Display 1024x576 or higher resolution monitor
Operating system Windows XP with Service Pack (SP) 3 (32-bit operating system (OS) only) or Windows Vista with SP1, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003 R2 with MSXML 6.0, Windows Server 2008, or later 32- or 64-bit OS.
Graphics Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 9.0c graphics card with 64 MB or more video memory.
Additional Requirements Certain Microsoft(R) OneNote(R) features require Windows(R) Desktop Search 3.0, Windows Media(R) Player 9.0, Microsoft(R) ActiveSync(R) 4.1, microphone, audio output device, video recording device, TWAIN-compatible digital camera, or scanner; sharing notebooks requires users to be on the same network.
Certain advanced functionality requires connectivity to Microsoft Exchange Server 2003, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010, and/or Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010.
Certain features require Windows Search 4.0.
Send to OneNote Print Driver and Integration with Business Connectivity Services require Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 and/or Windows XPS features.
Internet Explorer (IE) 6 or later, 32 bit browser only. IE7 or later required to receive broadcast presentations. Internet functionality requires an Internet connection.
Multi-Touch features require Windows 7 and a touch enabled device.
Certain inking features require Windows XP Tablet PC Edition or later.
Speech recognition functionality requires a close-talk microphone and audio output device.
Internet Fax not available on Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, or Windows Vista Home Premium
Information Rights Management features require access to a Windows 2003 Server with SP1 or later running Windows Rights Management Services.
Certain online functionality requires a Windows LiveTM ID.
Other Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity; www.office.com/products.
1 512 MB RAM recommended for accessing Outlook data files larger than 1GB.
2 GHz processor or faster and 1 GB RAM or more recommended for OneNote Audio Search. Close-talking microphone required. Audio Search not available in all languages.
• Is this software a legal, licensed version?
Yes. We Are an authorized education reseller for the products we have listed on eBay. Although this software has the same functionality as the non-academic version, due to eBay/Manufacturer rules, we must make this following disclaimer: This is a retail-boxed academic version, and can only be used for academic purposes. This product can only be sold to Parents of children in Full Time Education, Students in Full time Education, or any person in any form of Education & Educational Institutions, Administrative Offices & Boards of Education, Public Libraries, Public Museums and Charities.
Examples of entities not eligible for academic pricing:
Hospitals, healthcare systems, and research laboratories that do not meet the qualifications above
Non-profit/charitable organizations that do not meet the qualifications above
By purchasing this product through the "BUY IT NOW" option, you agree that you fully understand this Disclaimer and that you are eligible and qualify to meet the academic requirements, as described in this Disclaimer. Software is identical to non academic except much lower price, and is not intended for use in a commercial environment. No proof of academic status is required at any time. Both 32 & 64 Bit versions are inside the sealed box. US Distribution item. This has no impact on Spelling, Language or Support. Disks and Product Key are inside sealed box. If you have a previous version installed, the package will offer you a choice of Upgrading previous version, or a clean install.
• Why should I choose Davad Technology over other software suppliers?
Buy with confidence from one of the oldest and most established seller of software on Ebay. We have traded on eBay since May 2001. We will often supply items that no-one else can!
With hundreds of ready to ship software in stock, we provide the quickest, most professional and affordable solution to your software needs.
Don't be fooled by some of the competition. Our prices are competitive, but our service is superior. Our friendly, professional sales and technical staff are always available to answer any questions that may arise. We pride ourselves on customer service and contactability. Our software is checked and rechecked before despatch to ensure that it is the correct item, and remains fully sealed.
• Why is Davad Technolgy's pricing so much lower than my local computer shop?
Since we purchase thousands of packs of software every year we buy in much larger quantities than your local computer shop. Using this buying power we leverage better prices and pass the savings along to you. We dont have shop overheads, as we operate on a mail order only basis, which keeps out costs lower, and we pass these savings on to you. We specialise in academic licensed software, not available in local shops.
We accept returns only if software is still sealed and boxed, (unless received and are faulty) returns cannot be accepted for opened software, as the product key has been exposed. If you need to return any purchase as a result of your incorrectly purchasing an item, we reserve the right to levy a 25% restocking fee, and all delivery charges are non-refundable. Should you need to return an item, please ensure you contact us beforehand, so that we can authorise the return. Faulty goods will be tested, and if found faulty, replaced.
Notes regarding Delivery
All deliveries will require a signature. We do not send any package by a method other than those stated. We will not downgrade delivery to a cheaper service.If you are not available to sign for your package, a card will be left for you to contact the carriers in order to arrange to collect your package. All delivery costs are non-refundable. If you require your package delivered to another address, all customers using paypal for payment should note that we will only ship to the paypal registered address.For all Royal Mail deliveries, your package cannot be left safe, nor can it be left with a neighbour.