This Shoprider Cadiz was taken in this week as a part exchange on a power chair as the owner has got to the stage where they need an elect ic wheelchair. they were VERY reluctant to let the scooter go.
This Cadiz is in excellent condition throughout and works really well indeed. It is a class 3 road legal scooter and can switch between 4mph pavement mode and 8mpoh road mode.
It has full all round suspension & HUGE 13" pneumatic tyres for the ultimate smooth ride. It also has the luxurious captains chair, with adjustments for rake, seat angle, headrest height and armrest height. The seat also swivels a full 360 degrees to aid getting on or off.
The scooter is finished in gorgeous metallic read panels with contrasting black, silver and chrome trim.
We have not serviced this scooter and it has simply been checked by our skilled engineer for safe and correct function. It has been driven for 2 miles without any problems at all. The batteries are not new, but do hold a good charge. You may wish to budget for new batteries just in case.
Other than a few minor marks to the plastics as you would expect, and a small piece of black trim from the left foot plate missing (get off ebay for a fiver) it is in lovely order throughout.
The scooter has a full lighting package with side lights, headlights, rear lights, indicators and hazard lights. It also has a loud horn.
The scooter will come with one key and the mains charger. It will be fully charged on collection/delivery so you can enjoy it immediately.
Lemonade money for a Champagne quality scooter.
- We ONLY accept cash if collecting
- We accept cash or Paypal if we deliver
- We are a VAT registered company. The price shown excludes VAT and you will NOT be charged any VAT provided
the person the item is intended for is either disabled or has a chronic
(long term) illness that effects their mobility. We will need you to
complete a simple HMRC declaration form upon collection/delivery of your
item for you to have exemption from VAT under HMRC 701/7
- If you are not disabled or long term ill you WILL be charged VAT in addition to the final price.
- If you have any doubts, just ring or message us and we will clarify your position with you easily.
- We can deliver within appx 250 miles.
- Delivery up to 50 miles - £39.95
- Delivery 51 to 100 miles - £49-95
- Delivery 101 to 150 miles - £59.95
- Delivery over 150 miles please ask for price BEFORE buying
- Distance is measured using Google maps distance from S43 3LY to your postcode.
- We deliver in person in our own van. We do NOT use couriers. When we deliver your purchase, we will spend as long with you as you need so we can show you all the features of the item, set it up exactly right for you and allow you all the time you need to fully assess and try the item before you pay a single penny.
- You may examine the item in every way when you collect or we deliver. We will spend as long with you as YOU want so you can correctly and fully check and indeed try/drive the item before paying a penny.
- No return on this part exchange bargain. No reserve sale. You don't pay a penny until you have seen, tried and tested the scooter to your complete satisfaction.
- No warranty.
Terms & Conditions
- We shall require payment in full in cash at the time of collection or delivery, once you have seen, tried and test the item to your complete satisfaction.
- Collections are by appointment only. We are very flexible and will accommodate you in evenings and at weekends if needed.
- Delivery is within 14 days, usually much quicker and sometimes next day. We will always contact you to arrange a convenient day and time for delivery
- Delivery is done by ourselves in our own van so that your item arrives in pristine condition. We do NOT use couriers. We will spend as long with you as YOU want in order for you to see, examine, test and drive the item before paying a single penny. We want you to be totally confident and safe, so will take as long as you need to show you all the features and controls. Our manager is a former driving instructor, so will have no problem showing you calmly and safely how to use the scooter/ electric wheelchair correctly and safely. There is no rush on our part.
- We do not offer any warranty on part exchange bargains unless we have done a full service on it. On this scooter we have not serviced it and thus it will come with no warranty.
- We have been a business on ebay for over 11 years. Our 100% feedback should fill you with confidence in the type of company you are dealing with.
- We had 5 shops over a number of years. We have now closed all our shops and run our business from our home in beautiful Derbyshire, where we have our professional workshops on site.We do not have a showroom but a storage facility and can take any scooter/ electric wheelchair you are interested out for viewing and trying by you.
- Our owner is himself disabled so we genuinely understand all the concerns, worries and anxieties of buying such an item. That is why we do not take a single penny until you have personally seen, tried and tested the item to your 100% satisfaction, or we simply cancel the sale with nothing to pay at all.