You are looking at a SHURE UC4-KK UHF receiver . This was removed from a rack system and so is in perfect condition. Note that the transmitters are not included herewith as I don`t have them. I have more of these so the winning bidder can have these at the same price if desired. Note that these are professional end product and not the cheap TOA or Trantec type of product. The unit comes with two short aerials but not the correct Shure PSU, although any standard DC supply of 12-15v. will do
The designation `KK` after the model number means that the operating frequency is from 838 - 862 mhz. and is not usable outwith these frequencies.
The Shure UC4 receiver features a compact, 1/2 rack design, in addition to Shure's exclusive MARCAD® Diversity technology.
The Shure UC wireless system gives you more of what you want most in a UHF wireless microphone system. Its flexibility makes it the ideal choice for a wide range of applications. Its ease of operation eliminates the extended learning curve you'd expect from such a high-performance system. Its reliability assures that you're in for years of trouble-free performance. And its name gives you the peace of mind that comes from knowing you're dealing with "The Sound of Professionals ... Worldwide."
- Frequency agility, which allows you to quickly and easily change frequencies to avoid interference. Choose from over 100 frequencies (international versions may vary).
- Up to 16 system simultaneous operations (international versions may vary).
- MARCAD® diversity circuitry provides superior reception and exceptional freedom from dropouts.
- Space-saving, half-rack receiver design.
- Built-in adjustable EQ on receiver tailors frequency response to fine tune your system.
- Tone key squelch circuitry prevents unwanted noise from entering the system.
- Noise squelch circuitry virtually eliminates annoying noise bursts.
- TTL logic output terminal on receiver features removable block connector to control external devices based on the status of the UC system.
- In short, the Shure UC4 Receiver is the professional solution for a wide range of applications.
- Two 5-segment RF LED strings.
- Seven-segment audio LED string.
- LED display indicates group and channel setting.
- Low transmitter battery warning LED
Green = 2 to 8 Hours
Amber = 45 Minutes to 2 Hours
Red = 45 Minutes or Less, *NOTE: At This Point, the Receiver's Designated LED Lights up 'RED' as Well.
See my other listing for a professional Shure Antenna Distribution Aamplier which would make an excellent partner for these.
- Note that free postage applies to UIK post-codes only. For others......ask
.Check out my other items!