Luxurious, stylish and original full length linen skirt-like trousers. Extremely comfortable in hot weather! Once you put them on, you never want to take them off! Wide waistband adds extra comfort. Two pockets on the hips with distinctive decoration. Looks best with other LinenMe linen shirts and blouses. A real find for a trendy woman!
- 100% LINEN
- Colour: NOUGAT
- Machine washable.
- Made in EU
High quality is my promise, so I offer FULL MONEY BACK GUARANTEE in case You are not satisfied with the product and return it to back me in 14 days of receipt. Please visit my ebay shop to view other home decoration items http://stores.ebay.co.uk/LinenMe
Authentically detailed, handmade and unique, linen products from LinenMe will add a lovely finishing touch to any home. Luxurious bed linens, classic and elegant tablecloths, embroidered towels and hemstitched table runners – these are just a few items from a vast collection of soft furnishings from LinenMe.
How to measure yourself to choose the right garment sizeAll measurements in the sizes table are of ready made clothes, not of your body. In order to choose a garment that will fit you, you have to measure your body and then select appropriate size from sizes table. For this, you will need a measuring tape and a string.
First of all – all measurements are best taken when you wear underwear only. So, get ready!
Spend just few minutes for accurate measuring yourself, and then enjoy the garment that fits you really well!
- Bust/Chest—Put the measuring tape under your arms and measure around the bust line at the fullest part. Be sure the tape is even at the back.
- Waist—Measure around your natural waistline. This is the narrowest part of your torso, usually near your belly button. For best result, take the string of any knitting or similar wool and put it around your waist to mark the waist. Then take the string of and measure the length with a measuring tape.
- Hips—Put your legs together and measure around the widest point of your hip area. Be sure to keep the tape level!
- Leg length - for this measurement, take a pair of pants that fit you well. Lay them flat and measure the inner leg length - from the top to the cuff.
- Body length – body length is measured from the bottom of your neck (shoulder level, the hill of the bone there) . Please note that all the lengths specified throughout our shop are for the middle size, smaller sizes will be a little shorter and larger a little longer.
½ waist (cm)
½ hip (cm)
Front middle seam
Back middle seam
side length including waist band
½ haunch width
½ leg width
Waist band width
BLOUSES AND DRESSES
½ bust (cm)
½ waist (cm)
½ hip (cm)
PayPal is my preffered method, but I accept payments by credit cards and cheques as well.
My postage fees include: packing material and shipping costs.
All LinenMe products are produced at my family owned linen manufacturing unit in Lithuania. To keep LinenMe product prices affordable, the majority of my items are shipped directly from our manufacturing unit. You can choose from two available delivery options : fast or ecomony.
Deliveries to UK and other European countries:
Fast delivery - We use fast and reliable UPS service - 1 - 2 working days.
Economy delivery - 7 - 10 working days. Shipping service is provided by Lithuanian Post.
Both options are secure and I offer "no question" refund in case your order is lost on it's way.
International multiple item orders
You have also 2 options: economy or fast.
Economy delivery - 10 – 21 working days. Shipping service is provided by Lithuanian Post and rate you can find on listing.
Fast delivery - We use fast and reliable UPS service - 1 - 3 working days. Please ask for the rates.
Please contact me email@example.com or phone +442081333853 and we'll work out the optimal solution meeting your specific needs.
LinenMe - QUALITY LINEN, IDEAS, INSPIRATION AND YOU!
LinenMe is a shop of the highest quality home textile items produced from 100% LINEN or linen/cotton blends.
All LinenMe design items are produced by a small our family owned company in Lithuania, the country which has very old traditions of growing flax, weaving the highest quality linen fabric and having true masters of hand hemstitching and embroidering.
As production is done by my family owned business, I can guarantee You QUALITY. I offer full money back in case You are not satisfied with LinenMe product or service.
I'm so passionate about using LINEN to decorate my home that I want to share some of that passion with YOU. Check my LinenMe Ideas® gallery and my LinenMe Shop for IDEAS and INSPIRATION how to create special atmosphere at home!
Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any question. e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org phone +44 20 8133 3853.