A true all-rounder, with impressive sound quality and great design, this PA speaker has the features you need!
The Skytec active PA speaker from is built for the road with tough ABS casing, built in carry handles, stand mounts and an incredible 400 Watts MAX! The range of controls round the back allow you to plug in an go, great if you want amplified sound for events with minimum fuss and hassle.
Equally you can also use these speakers as part of a bigger system with line level inputs for connection to mixers for monitoring or sound reinforcement.
For a truly huge sound you can stack speakers securely on top of one another and generate rock concert levels of power, great for DJs and touring bands. A hugely versatile active PA speaker at a price that’s hard to beat.
Top Features :
- Active 2-way PA speaker with 15" bass driver
- 400W Max power (800W Peak)
- Microphone section for 2 microphones - connectivity through TRS and XLR
- XLR inputs and outputs
- Resistant ABS housing - ideal for outdoor events
- Top hat mounts for stands
- Stackable for speaker arrays
- Trapezoidal design - suitable for use as a monitor
- Connections: 1 x XLR microphone input, 1 x 6.3 mm jack, microphone input, 1 x XLR line input, 1 x RCA stereo line input, 1 x 6.3mm jack line Output, 1 x XLR line output
- 2-band equalizer - bass and treble adjustment
- Separately adjustable microphone, line and master volume
- Side handle
- Sensitivity: 126dB (plus/minus 3 dB)
- Frequency response: 40 Hz to 180 kHz
- Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Metal grill
- T2A fuse
- Power supply: 220-240 V, 50/60Hz
- 1 x Speaker
- Power cable
- 46 x 69 x 40cm (WxHxD)
- Weight: approx. 17.7kg