eBay item number:
Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Does Not Apply
Business seller information
Godfreys IT Ltd
After receiving the item, cancel the purchase within
Buyer pays return postage
The buyer is responsible for return postage costs.
Return policy details
We offer a 14 day return policy. Once you inform a member our team, you can then return the parcel within 14 days of receiving the goods. This is under the following conditions:
• The item must be unused and in a resalable condition otherwise are not eligible for a refund. Items returned after 14 days or with poor condition packaging will be subject to a deduction of 15% restocking fee.
• Carriage charges for returning unwanted parcels or items ordered in error are at your expense, we cannot be held responsible for this.
• Please use a traceable service, otherwise there is a possibility the courier could misdeliver your goods and your parcel will not be relocated. We cannot be responsible for which courier you choose to return any items back with.
If you need to return an item due to an error we have made or because your item is damaged, please contact our team within 7 working days* who will resolve this with you (*this varies per courier). It is highly important that you check your goods as soon as they are received. Please note:
• Damaged items delivered by UK Mail must be reported within 3 days of receipt (loss must be reported within 3 days of expected delivery date).
• Damaged items delivered with Palletways must be noted when you sign for it and reported to us within 24 hours. It must be signed as either damaged or unchecked for the claim to hold.
• Return costs will only be covered if authorised by a member of the Buyaparcel team.
• We cannot be held responsible for an arranged collection that fails. If this occurs, you will need to return the parcel of your own accord, no matter the reason for the original collection.
• The items must be returned within 30 days of notifying us, along with a copy of your invoice as proof of purchase.
If your item arrives faulty, you must report it to us within 24 hours. The item can then be collected and refunded or replaced. Any items reported as faulty outside of this time frame will need to be dealt with under the warranty. Please contact our team via phone or email who will advise on the warranty procedure, or visit the product in question on our website where the warranty procedure is explained online.
Some faulty products must follow procedure and be sent to the manufacturer for testing. They will diagnose the fault and either repair or replace the unit under the warranty. To find out if yours is one of these products, you can check this against the warranty tab available on each individual product listing.
Once any return is received back we will process it within 7 days
Once you place an order with us, there is only a short time frame we are able to cancel that in – this is even shorter if you have selected a Next Day delivery option. Please contact us immediately by and our team will do their best to arrange this for you. Please note:
• Emailing us that you wish to cancel your order does NOT guarantee its cancellation. Only once the order has been confirmed as cancelled by a member of our team is this the case.
• Once an order is in the despatching process, we are then unable to cancel it.
• We do not take financial responsibility for the cost of the return of any products ordered in error or that are no longer wanted.
• If a parcel is returned to us due to it being refused, a £10 fee will be deducted from your refund.
We work hard to ensure we are partnering with the best delivery companies. On occasions, Royal Mail and our couriers may have difficulties making a delivery due to address issues etc. If this is the case you will be contacted by the carrier advising how to arrange redelivery. If a delivery is unsuccessful the parcel will be returned to us & our team will then notify you. We will resend the parcel once a full redelivery fee has been made.
Godfreys It Ltd
Contact Telephone Numbers:
0845 270 4989 / 01502 440232
Your statutory rights will not be affected. We cannot be held responsible for any costs incurred whilst you are in communication with our team.
PLEASE NOTE: we cannot accept products of a certain nature back once they have been installed, such as shower pumps and toilet cisterns. Installation of these products activates the manufacturer’s warranty and hereby need to be dealt with according to it.