This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Programme terms and conditions- opens in a new window or tabThis amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Programme terms and conditions- opens in a new window or tab
“Please remember that vintage clothing could have been worn before and may have slight imperfections and some wear consistent with their age this is normal for vintage clothing, I describe items as honestly, as accurately and to the best of my knowledge listing any known imperfections (holes, stains, missing buttons, etc)”
A superb example of a Vintage 1960s 1970s Floral print Maxi dress in chiffon fully lined in yellow. Cowl neck. Puff sleeves. Detachable tie belt. Zip to rear. Also comes with headband/neck tie.
Excellent vintage condition.
Vintage clothing sizes run smaller than today's sizes all measurements are taken with the garment laid flat, please compare the measurements given to clothing that you already own and you know fit you well and keep in mind the fabric type of the clothing you are bidding on against the item you already own. You may be surprised that the majority of modern day garments labelled a size 10, 12 etc actually measure larger – this extra allowance is for ease of wear. All sizes are estimated -- please refer to the exact garment measurements for a better idea of fit.
All sizes are taken with item lying flat and are approximate:
(No stretch to fabric)
• Please remember that vintage clothing could have been worn before and may have slight imperfections and some wear consistent with their age this is normal for vintage clothing, I describe items as honestly, as accurately and to the best of my knowledge listing any known imperfections (holes, stains, missing buttons, etc)
• Please keep in mind that all monitors display colours differently
• Some items may have been pinned or clipped to dummy show ideal fit.
• ALL extra dresses purchased within 7 Days go FREE (UK ONLY).
• I post Royal Mail 2nd class RECORDED Delivery to keep postage costs down, however I can post Royal Mail RECORDED Delivery at an additional cost if you need item in a hurry.I aim to ship most items within 48 hours of payment and only charge actual cost of posting and not for packaging, this can be checked by the Royal Mail postage sticker on front of package.
• I ship WORLDWIDE.
• International/Europe purchases will be shipped by ‘ International Signed For’. Any customs rules, laws, fees or duties associated with receiving an item are the buyer's responsibility.
• Everything I sell is in good/excellent vintage condition I do my best to list any known flaws but bear in mind you are buying vintage clothing so a small amount of wear should be expected, I am human and sometimes make mistakes. If there is a noticeable flaw that I have missed I will gladly give a full refund. Just contact me via EBay and I will sort it out for you.
• No returns based on fit, colour variation or buyer's change of mind.
• Please read item description and measurements carefully before bidding.
• If there is a problem with your item please contact me before leaving negative or neutral feedback and I will hopefully rectify this and make you a happy customer.
• Payment to be made within 5 days of auction close or an Unpaid Item dispute will automatically be filed and item re-listed if you need to delay payment please contact me.
• International payment must be made by Paypal
• UK payments types include Paypal which is preferred, cheques and postal orders.
• Please if you have any questions at all, send me a message before bidding so that you know all details.
(estimated and based on max bid)To be provided at checkout
Your maximum bid:
Your maximum bid:
Please read the full listing. By clicking Confirm bid you commit to buy this item from the seller if you are the winning bidder. You will enter a binding contract.
By clicking Confirm bid, you are committing to buy this item from the seller if you are the winning bidder and have read and agree to the Global Postage Programme terms and conditions - opens in a new window or tab. Import charges previously quoted are subject to change if you increase you maximum bid amount.