* Durable Black finish.
* High weight capacity, 88 lbs.
* Integrated bubble level system.
* Professinal flat panel TV mount / bracket.
* Easy installation, installation manual and fitting screws and bolts included.
* Tilt Range - Down / Forward: 15 degrees
* Total Rotation - Right / Left: 180 degrees
* Compatible with LED, LCD, Plasma TVs and other flat panel displays measuring between 17" and 65".
* Supportable Display Size: fits 99+% of TVs for 17"- 65"
* Load Capacity: 88 lbs (40KG)
* Built-in Bubble Level
* Material: 2.0mm SPCC (Cold Plate Steel)
* Tilt: 15° of Down / Forward tilt
* Total Rotation: 180° of Right / Left
* Max Hole Distance: 700mm x 438mm (27.5 " x 17.2")
* Supports VESA standards up to 600mm x 400mm
* Compliant to VESA standard 75/100/200/400/600
* Double Stud Installation
* All installation hardware included
(1) Hex Wrench
(2) Rubber Blanket
(3) Metallic Gasket
(4) Metallic Gasket
(5) Screw M5x12
(6) Screw M6x12
(7) Screw M8x12
(8) Screw M5x30
(9) Screw M6x30
(10) Screw M8x30
(11) Swell Plastic Button
(12) Tapping Screw
Step 1. Put the Wall Panel on the wall at reasonable height
Step 2. Paint 4-6 dots on the wall (paint dots on both sides in the center of symmetrical)
Step 3. Bore 4-6 holes on the wall with 10mm Inflatable Electric Drill
Step 4. Put (11) into the holes
Step 5. Cover (3) or (4) on (12)
Step 6. Put (12) into (11) to fix Wall Panel on the wall
Step 7. Cover (3) or (4) on (5), (6) or (7) according to different TVs standard
Step 8. Twist tightly (5), (6) or (7) into four VESA Hole Patterns on the back of the TVs
Step 9. Hang hooks on wall panel
* If want to cushion the distance from the TV and TV mount, please use (1), (2), (3) and (9), (10), (11). First, put (2) or (3) on (1), then, twist tightly (9), (10) or (11) intofour VESA Hole Patterns on the back of the TVs.
Please take attention:
* Please install this TV mount / bracket on Firm / Solid / Strong wall.
* If the LED, LCD, Plasma TVs and other flat panel displays size is up to 40", but the Max Hole Distance is within 415mm X 408mm, and the weight is within 55 lbs (25KG), this TV mount / bracket also works perfect for you.
* When we refer to VESA sizes we are referring to the standard used to measure the hole pattern on the back of your display. If you do not know your VESA pattern you can simply measure the distance side to side and top to bottom on your display. The distance in millimeters is the VESA Hole Pattern.
1 x Wall TV Mount Bracket w/ all installation hardware
About VESA Standard - VESA Mount for LCD Monitors, LCD Displays and
A great number of monitors are compliant with the VESA standard. Manufacturers of monitors have agreed on a industry interface standard, which means a hole pattern on the back of the monitor, screen or display that fits any mounting device whether for VESA wall mounts, desktop or ceiling mounts. The following summarizes VESA standard mounting hole patterns that are used today: For smaller and medium flat panels, LCD monitors and screens from 12" to 22.9" diagonal, and falling in a weight range up to 30.8 lbs (14 kg): 75 x 75 mm or 100 x 100 mm (2.95" x 2.95" or 3.94" x 3.94").
For larger monitors with viewing screen from 23" to 30.9" diagonally, weight range up to 50 lbs: VESA 200mm x 100mm and 200mm x 200mm.
For large Plasma screens and LCD TV displays 31" to 90" diagonal, but weights not greater than 250 lbs. there are various hole patterns in 200 mm increments: 400mm x 200mm, or 600mm x 400mm, or 800mm x 400mm.
2. Items are generally shipped out the next business day after your payment has been cleared (Sat. & Sun. excluded.)
3. Orders from the UK will be shipped out via Royal mail first class with Tracking No.. The shipment usually takes 2-7 business days(Saturday and Sunday excluded), if you need the item urgently, please choose special delivery.
4. Local pick up is not available.
2. Our warranty does not extended to any products that are physically damaged or that are not under normal operating conditions as a result of misuse or improper installation on the buyer/user's part.
3. For all returned products, buyers MUST contact us for the returning address.
4. In all cases, buyers pay shipping fees at their own cost to return products for exchange or refund. We will be responsible for the postage of replacements. Refund will be made upon receipt of the returned item.