This is a Grade B, Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini i8190 - 8GB - Marble White on the (Unlocked) Network
What does Grade B mean?
- The handset is used but in very good condition.
- This means that it is a used phone that has signs of use such as scratches but will not include deep scratches and no significant signs of heavy wear and tear.
- The screen, sides and back of the handset may show some signs of use such as scratches or scuffs but they are not always shown all-around the phone. This will not affect the functions of the phone
- In most cases it will have scratches around the phone but not much signs of use on the screen.
- The handset has been fully tested and is in full working order.
What do I get?
- You will receive the phone on its own with NO CHARGER OR ACCESSORIES
- The phone will come with the battery as standard and with a stylus if the phone has one as standard from the manufacturer unless stated otherwise
- It’s fully tested, data cleared and will be packaged safely.
- All of our handsets come with a 14 day refund/exchange period
Why buy from us?
- Free Delivery
- Same Day Despatch (for orders completed before 2:30pm)
- Email and Phone Support
- Professional Customer Service
- UK Seller
For any enquiries or issues you can contact us via the eBay message centre by clicking "Ask a question" at the bottom of the listing. You can also call us on 0844 887 4002 to speak to one of our representatives. Our office hours are 9:30am to 5:00pm (Mon - Fri). If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with our products please contact us first before leaving any feedback so we can look to resolving your concerns. Here at I Need A Mobile we try to offer the best customer experience by making our listings clear and easy to understand.
Testing: We fully test every handset to ensure that everything is working. We test the screen quality, network, applications, camera, handset condition, buttons, charging port, Wi-Fi, speaker, microphone, vibration and we search for any other faults that the phone may have.
Postage and packaging: We carefully pack all handsets in unique air packs and a bubble bag to ensure the safe transit of the order whilst it is being delivered. Every handset order is tracked with either royal mail recorded delivery for free or with royal mail special delivery for free (on handsets over £200.00). Royal mail special delivery is a tracked and insured delivery service and all orders that do not have special delivery as standard can be upgraded to it in the checkout process.
Despatching your order: All orders placed before 2:30pm from Monday to Friday are despatched the same day. If there are any issues or problems with anything then we will contact you to inform you and take the appropriate actions. We are an online business so we do not allow collections or cash payments.
Questions: If you have any questions or concerns then please don’t hesitate to contact us. Our contact phone number and email address is available on the contact us tab in our eBay shop or on our website. We aim to reply to you as soon as possible. We are an online business and we can only reply to your emails and answer your calls during office hours (9am-5pm) from Monday- Friday. The best way to contact us for the most informative, professional and precise reply is via email.
Returns: All handsets come with a 14 day refund/exchange period for any manufacturer faults. A handset is not eligible for a return if there has been any accidental damage caused by the customer. We require you to contact us and state your order number/order ID in a message through eBay or email and we will reply to you with your unique return code and return instructions. If you do not have a return code from us then your return is not valid and you will be charged the postage fee for your handset to be returned back to you.
If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason then please contact us and we will resolve any issues before escalating the problem or leaving feedback. We aim to resolve all problems efficiently and fairly to offer you the best service possible.
All of our items are tested before despatch and for this reason the BUYER is responsible for the cost of returning the item in all circumstances. We are not responsible for any damages caused by the delivery services.
Images: Due to the large amounts of stock we hold we cannot guarantee a specific phone and therefore cannot provide pictures of one particular handset. Please read our phone description above about the condition of the phone. The images in the listing is a stock image of the item and not the actual item