Details about Sanspeed Mobile Chip Remap l200 London & South EastSee original listing
11 Oct, 2013 22:36:37 BST
Bexleyheath, United Kingdom
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Computer, Chip, Cruise Control
Engine Tuning Specialists Established 1968
Mobile remap in London/South East/Essex/Kent/Sussex/Surrey
(Please call to confirm your location)
SANSPEED Remap Mitsubishi L200 Diesel ECU Map Editing and OBD Flash Programming!
· Standard calibration files for all relevant models
· Tested and proven calibration ROM files
Some of the advanced features for The SANSPEED REMAP Mitsubishi L200:
· Full access to all the Engine ECU Torque Control calibration tables.
· Ability to adjust and re-calibrate target values like Target Boost Pressure, Target Fuel Rail Pressure or Target Airflow.
· Ability to adjust and re-calibrate Limiters like Boost Limit, Fuel Pressure Limit or Injection Quantity Limit.
· Ability to adjust and re-calibrate the compensation tables such as Air Temp, Coolant Temp and Atmospheric Pressure.
· Live visual display of high speed ECU diagnostic parameters for accurate tuning.
· Live coloured map tracing on Map Editing windows
· Data Logging of live ECU data which can be viewed analysis purpose.
· Innovate external sensor logging facility which allows additional external sensors to be logged
· Ability to Read and Clear all Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC) from the Engine ECU
A SANSPEED Remap is a true recalibration of the ECU map data, meaning you get a consistent, high quality remap, resulting in Increased power, increased fuel-economy, greater emissions reduction, better driveability, and you can retain all the factory safety features to protect your vehicle.
Smoke Boxes interfere with the signals to the ECU so it does not see the correct Boost Pressure, Fuel Rail Pressure Airflow, Injection open time and turbochargers. This can cause serious problems as the ECU is trying to compensate for incorrect values.
Don’t rely on your ECU’s safety parameters to run your engine do it properly with a SANSPEED Remap.
Why should you buy a Sanspeed remap?
We have specialised in engine tuning for over 44 years and have been tuning cars on our rolling roads/chassis dynamometers for over 26 years.
We have tuned in excess of 250,000 cars.
We have won over 700 awards and trophies in motorsport.
All of our tuning and calibrations are carried out and tested at our premises in Bexleyheath.
We have OEM equivalent diagnostic equipment for most vehicles.
Why are we selling them on ebay?
In an effort to remain competitive we have identified the need to offer a basic no frills Stage 1 Remap.
Prices of remaps sold on ebay do not reflect the true cost of research and development, however, due to the sheer number of some of the vehicles we have tuned we are able to reduce the cost per vehicle.
We accept all credit/debit cards, Paypal and cash. We do not accept cheques.
Return policy details
Must be returned in original un-dammaged packaging. Complete with all parts. Must provide valid reason for return, such as incorrect fitment. Buyer pays return postage costs.