Details about Secluded French Retreat for Sale + 23 acres woodland + only 2 hours from the MedSee original listing
“Advertised price includes new septic tank and all fixtures and fittings - roof very good quality ”... Read more
03 Jul, 2014 17:27:52 BST
Tarn (81) , France
1/1Feedback on our suggestions
|Seller notes:||“Advertised price includes new septic tank and all fixtures and fittings - roof very good quality slates - only additional cost is the legal fees.”|
|Location:||Tarn (81)||Number of Bathrooms:||1|
|Sort By:||For Sale||Plot Area (m²):||93000|
|Property Type:||House||Property Content (m³):||100m2 approx.|
|Building Feature:||Detached||Private / Estate agent:||Private|
|Number of Bedrooms:||2 Bedrooms|
FOR IMMEDIATE SALE -
This private and secluded stunning house is immersed in the nature of the 'Montagnes Noires', and has heaps of character together with some unusual and unique features.
In a beautiful setting, on a hillside with river access.
Great fly fishing from your land - 'le Gijou' known as one of the best trout rivers in the Tarn.
The value of the land alone is conservatively estimated in the region of 45,000 euros.
If you want the possibility of self-sustainability, low cost living and privacy then look no further.
You will own 23 acres of land - great investment or a way to earn a long term living - and easy to look after.
Only 5 mins by car to local village with shop, fuel and post office.
Being offered at the price advertised to include brand new septic tank and ALL fixtures and fittings.
Only additional costs at this asking price will be the Notaires legal fees (estimated at 6.5% of the sale price).
Sadly, we are selling this little gem to fund another project in France.
Cash buyers ideally please.
Possibly open to purchasing options and part exchanges as we have no mortgage on this property.
The accommodation presently comprises:
Kitchen/diner (21m2) opening on to stone terrace with walls - interior of kitchen has wood burning stove with large stone and brick fireplace, Italian tiled floor, simple gas cooker, large solid oak farmhouse table.
Hallway, leading to Downstairs bedroom 1 (15m2) and a shower room (4m2) with shower cabinet, sink, bidet, and separate WC.
Lounge (27m2) with double-height ceiling (possible conversion here) Italian tiled floor, feature coloured window, wood burning stove, steps leading to minstrels’ gallery with access to the upper terrace and upper bedroom 2 (24m2).
Adjoining the house is a secure utility room housing the hot water tank, washing machine plumbing, and the UV water filter system.
There is also a high quality 36 m2 double garage / metal green storage shed with concrete base set back at the end of the drive, about 50 meters from the house.
Drive has solid metal farm gate in very good condition.
The pretty walled garden area surrounds the house and leads directly into the mature woodland providing a beautiful natural setting.
No rights of way through your land - so VERY PRIVATE.
The property has plentiful free source-water and benefits from a new UV-filter treatment system - no water bills.
All diagnostic reports recently completed and sale contract ready and waiting at the Notaires.
Situated just 45 mins from Castres, 1h40 from Toulouse and 1h50 from Carcassonne.
HIGHLIGHTS / SUMMARY:
· The asking price includes ALL fixtures and fittings AND a brand new septic tank with 10 year artisan's guarantee.
· Land runs down to trout river - unique and private setting.
· Just under 24 acres of woodland - investment or income or both.
· Includes large green quality metal outbuilding/tractor store.
· Beautiful setting - very calm and ideal for nature lovers.
· Ardoises slate roof in very good condition, own source with UV filter system, mains electric, comes with brand new septic tank.
· Very secure (metal roll down shutters on ground floor)
· Bedrooms: 2
· Rural with no near neighbours but 5 mins from village with basic shop, post office, bar and campsite
· Garden terraces
· Woodland – great investment / possible long term income
· Condition - Restored / Habitable - fully furnished - just bring your bags.
· Roof – Slate in Very Good Condition - with around 200 spare shaped slates for any future repairs.
· Drainage - Septic tank
· Water – Own FREE Private Potable Source with UV filter - low taxes too.
· Heating – Two woodburners
· Electricity – Mains (EDF)
· Telephone - available if you want to reconnect - Internet available.