Details about Set 12 vintage 1920-30s postcards London, England, buildings, transport, peopleSet 12 vintage 1920-30s postcards London, England, buildings, transport, people See original listing
17 Jun, 2014 14:27:07 BST
[ 0 bids ]
Oakham, United Kingdom
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item. See the seller's listing for full details. See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
Real Photographic (RP)
City of Westminster
|Number of Items:||
Set of 12 vintage 1920s-1930s sepia Real Photographic postcards of London, England. Measure 132mm x 87mm. Perforated on one edge. Back divided with central vertical line. POST CARD, For Correspondence, the address only to be written here. Numbered sequentialy in left bottom corner. Unused. Unposted. Not dated. No printer or photographer credited.
1.Westminster Abbey and Victoria Tower, London. Buildings, omnibuses, people.
2.Buckingham Palace, London, Buildings, people.
3. Horse Guards, London. Buildings, bicycles, people, horses.
4.New Admiralty Arch, London. Buildings, cars, people.
5.Houses of Parliament and Westminste Abbey, london. Buildings, motor vehicles, horse drawn vehicles, people.
6. Trafalgar Square, London. Buildings, motor vehicles, horse drawn vehicles, people.
7. Westminste Abbey and St. Margaret's Church, London. Buildings, people.
8. Peter Pan Statue, Kensington Gardens, London. Landscape, statue.
9. Tower Bridge, London. River Thames, bridge, buildings, boats.
10. Whitehall and the Cenotaph, London. Buildings, motor vehicles, horse drawn vehicles, people.
11. Royal thrones, House of Lords, London. Interior building.
12. The Quadriga, constitution Hill, London. Buildings, horse drawn vehicles.
Collected by my mother. No exact date known. Bidders to be guided by age of vehicles and clothes worn by people. In almost perfect condition but showing slight foxing due to age and small signs of handling i.e card 12 has a faint fingerprint on the back.
Starting price = approximately £1.00 per card.
I am very happy to answer any questions you may have, to make further measurements, to supply more or better pictures BEFORE you bid.
I do NOT take returns under any circumstances so please do NOT bid if you do not want to pay the shipping cost or are uncertain in any way at all about this garment. Please do NOT contact me after the listing ends to offer a silly price. If you bid and win I expect you to pay instantly. If you bid without asking questions you accept that the item IS as described so do not try to say otherwise once it has been shipped. No phone number = no shipping.
Please note that the SHIPPING cost includes actual postage or courier cost, an ebay fee of 10%, and a nominal charge for waterproof packaging. The LISTING price includes the ebay and paypal fees.
This is a warning due to some dodgy bidders/buyers in the past.