Sewing Collection (The Great British Sewing Bee,Sew Your Own Wardrobe) 3 Books Set
|Title||Sewing Collection (The Great British Sewing Bee,Sew Your Own Wardrobe) 3 Books Set|
Sew Your Own Wardrobe
The Great British Sewing Bee
Half Yard Heaven
Description title by title:
Sew Your Own Wardrobe
INCLUDES FIVE FULL SIZE PATTERN SHEETS FOR EVERY PROJECT IN THE BOOK
DRESS SIZES 8 TO 18
This new book accompanies the second BBC TWO 8-part TV series of the Great British Sewing Bee presented by Claudia Winkleman and judged by Patrick Grant and May Martin.
This is a fabulous follow-up to excite the appetites of Britain's burgeoning sewers who followed the first series of The Great British Sewing Bee, from beginners to experts.
At the heart of this new practical sewing book is a fantastic selection of projects, with a core collection of wardrobe essentials, from a pencil skirt to an easy T-shirt top to a wrap dress so that the sewer can build up a capsule wardrobe. The tempting range of projects reflects the breadth of the TV challenges and includes menswear (such as a shirt and trousers), a selection of designs for babies and small children (such as a fur onesie, dungarees and a little dress) and with more retro and glamorous garments (such as a prom dress and a 60s-style coat). The book will also include 5 full-sized pattern sheets with dress sizes ranging from 8-18, in response to feedback from our readers.
With a bright fashion-led selection of colours and patterns, inspiring photography, masterclasses from judges May and Patrick, and the emphasis on the creative elements of choosing fabric and trimmings and fitting garments to your own measurements for the perfect finish, this will be the essential purchase for everyone who bought the first book, and all who watch the new series of The Great British Sewing Bee.
The Great British Sewing Bee
The Great British Sewing Bee is the official tie-in to the BBC TWO series. The TV series looks for the nation s best amateur sewer watched over by judges Savile Row tailor Patrick Grant and doyenne of the WI May Martin as host Claudia Winkleman offers encouragement.
Capturing the creative energy of the series, the book provides an irresistible collection of over 25 projects covering garments and homewares that will delight sewing enthusiasts everywhere. As in the series, the projects offer something for both sexes and all ages. Garments include a flattering tea dress, pencil skirt, unisex pyjama bottoms and a waistcoat. The homewares and accessories include aprons, a stylish tote bag, laundry bag, a selection of cushion designs and three different window dressings. All are complete with instructions and patterns for sizes 8 to 16 - the patterns are also available as a pdf download free with purchase.
Including a number of designs from the TV series, technical know-how and insider sewing tips from the judges, this book will help the beginner achieve professional results.
Half Yard Heaven
All of the projects use just half a yard of fabric, making them ideal for using up scraps and oddments left over from other projects or sold off cheaply by your favourite fabric store. All you need is a sewing machine and a basic sewing kit, and in no time at all you'll be making one of the gorgeous projects in the book. There are twenty-six to choose from, including beautiful bags, aprons, a craft caddy for storing your making kit, padded coat hangers, a chicken doorstop, a handy wash bag, a notice board and numerous other gifts and accessories for you, your family and your home. The basic techniques you need to know are explained clearly at the beginning of the book, and every step-by-step project is accompanied by a fabulous photograph of the finished piece, which will not fail to delight and inspire you.
- Payment must be made Instantly on bidding confirmation of an item.
- We participate in eBay's non-paying bidder program
- We only accept PayPal as a form of payment.
- We DO NOT accept cash, cheque, money order, or BACs transfer.
- If you do not already have a PayPal Account, you can sign-up by going to Paypals website.
- PayPal is the safest way to pay on eBay and allows you to pay with Visa, MasterCard, Solo, and American Express.
- For all UK Orders (6 working days dispatch time & 6 working days delivery) time
- We are pleased to offer standard second class postage with delivery time of 6 working days and also dispatch time of 3 - 5 working days. With our standard service most customers can expect to receive their items within 2 weeks (10 - 12 working days).
- Upgrade to First Class Postage ( 3 Working Days Dispatch time & 3 Working Days Delivery Time - for UK Deliveries Only. Remember this can take up to 6 working days in total.
- By Upgrading to Royal Mail First Class Service, you will excel higher up in the queue for a faster dispatch time and will receive your item a lot faster than our standard second class service.
- Upgrade to our Courier 72hr Service. (2 working days Dispatch Time & 3 working Days Delivery Time.This means dispatch and delivery total time of 5 working days)
- By Upgrading to our Express Courier Service most customers can expect to receive their books within a week and will also be allocated a courier tracking number on request.
- Please note that we buy our books direct from publishers and are all brand new. From time to time books will be reprinted or revised. On rare occasions customers may receive an updated revised book which may have a revised cover or the description that may be slightly different to that we have advertised. If you require a particular exact edition please email us for confirmation. By purchasing a book from plodit limited you agree that you are happy to receive a revised edition book. (full refund will still be available if unsatisfied).
- Please note additional items such as cd/ dvd / or any other item is ONLY included, if clearly stated in the listing description.
Dispatch Times & Deliveries:
- Our warehouse will dispatch the items in approx 1 to 6 working days. However most books are dispatched within 24hrs. It will then take a further 1 to 6 working days to deliver the book to a UK address, International orders may take longer. You must accept these terms and not give us bad feedback for dispatch time as we have made this clear in advance.
- Please note all items will be despatched to PayPal Registered Delivery Address only, unless pre agreed otherwise. Any change of address must be pre-agreed by us before you place your order.
- We stock many of our items at Amazon warehouse (Amazon fulfillment Service). This means you will receive our books in the same high quality Amazon packaging with faster dispatch time.
- Please note we sell our books on many different Platforms. This means some books will become out of stock because someone has bought the same book before you on a different platform. In such rare circumstances we shall refund you or use other suppliers to ship your order direct. This saves us & the customer time as you will receive your order sooner. If you are not happy for us to take such action then Please do not bid for this item.
- As all our items are processed and despatched from various locations, we DO NOT, offer discount on Multiple/Combine purchases.
- Please note that there is NO additional discount for multiple purchases. We may dispatch items together or separately.