Details about Sharp 1700W/R-2397 Large Microwave ovenSee original listing
For parts or not working
23 Mar, 2013 16:52:58 GMT
[ 2 bids ]
Cheshire, United Kingdom
For parts or not working: An item that does not function as intended or is not fully operational. This includes items that are ... Read moreabout the condition
You are bidding on a Sharp 1700W/R-2397 Large Microwave oven.
This item is listed for parts not working as it is untested.
The cosmetic condition of the large microwave is good however it does have stains and marks inside and out.
This item is listed as collection in person only however delivery can be arranged at an additional cost.
You are bidding on a Sharp microwvae only no further accessories are supplied e.g Manuals, Cables, trays etc ..
Item sold as seen in the picture.
If you have any questions then please do not hesitate to contact us.
Happy Bidding :)
We understand that from time to time problems can occur, we ask that before you leave feedback please take a moment and consider contacting our friendly team who will help in all situations :)
Always remember were here to help
Bids: Due to buyers with low or zero feedback leaving negatives for fun, we now require any buyers with a feedback score of less than 3 to contact us prior to bidding. Otherwise, their bid will be cancelled and placed on our blocked list.
1. Items sold tested are fully tested by our qualified staff
2. Refurbished items have been refurbished in house and sold fully working
3. Items sold power tested only means they have been tested to see if they power up and are sold non-returnable.
1. Items are listed as untested where we do not have the necessary facilities or technical information / equipment to fully test them.
2. Items that are fully working, however, listed with parts missing or damaged will fall under the untested category.
1. We may from time to time list items as new. This is because we have received them boxed and sealed. These items are not covered by a warranty.
1. We have a 7 days return policy for items damaged in transit or non-working upon delivery
2. Items listed as untested are non-returnable
3. We do not accept returns for incompatibility issues.
4. Returned items are inspected upon return prior to giving refund.
5. We make notes of all serial numbers for security purposes
1. Our primary form of payment is Paypal.
2. We also accept cheques and postal orders.
3. We do not ship items out until we have cleared funds in our account.
Postage / Delivery:
1. We aim to despatch parcels upon receipt of payment within 3 working days. (Subject to any postal strikes, etc)
2. All parcels are sent next day delivery.
3. We take every precaution to package items as secure as possible.
4. We do not accept collection in person unless the item is particularly large and/or heavy, in which case, it will be stated in person.
5. We may offer a reduction in postage for purchases of multiple items, however, this is dependant upon type of item, size, cost, etc (Please ask for details)
6. For any item weighing above 2 kilograms and located in the Highlands, Ireland, or other locations off mainland UK, we reserve the right to charge additional postage fees – Please ask before bidding.
1. We try to answer all questions within a reasonable time frame (upto 8 hours during normal working hours)
2. Our normal working hours are 09:00 – 17:30 Monday – Friday
3. We will answer questions at weekends, however, there will more than likely be a time delay compared to our normal replies
THANK YOU FOR READING OUR CONDITIONS OF SALE AND WE APPRECIATE YOUR HELP AS A BUYER TO MAKE EBAY SAFE AND SECURE FOR EVERYBODY. WE WOULD APPRECIATE YOUR CONCENTRATION ON ALL THE POSITIVE FEEDBACK WE HAVE RECEIVED. OBVIOUSLY WHEN DEALING WITH OTHER PEOPLE, DISAGREEMENTS HAPPEN SOMETIMES AND NON PAYING EBAYERS LEAVE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK AS RETALIATORY. PLEASE BARE THIS IN MIND BEFORE MAKING A DECISION ON OUR VERY MINOR FEEDBACK.
Return policy details