Tweeks Cycles' parent company, Demon Tweeks was established and founded in 1971 by Alan Minshaw to service the needs of the Motorsport Competitor. Alan, an accomplished racing driver since 1958 and former motor trade salesman, identified the opportunity to supply everything the racer could need from one source. His principles of offering top products, quality service and rapid availability are as important to Tweeks Cycles today as they were to Demon Tweeks in the beginning.
For over 40 years we've been performing at the head of the pack, constantly chasing new products and suppliers to get you out there, doing what you love. This philosophy has been very much embraced by the team at Tweeks Cycles. Our extensive range of bikes, clothing, components and accessories boasts some of the largest names from all over the world, with leading brands such as Shimano, Campagnolo, Sram, Raceface and Continental to name just a few, you'll find everything you need to get you out on your bike!
Within a staff totalling over 130 is a dedicated Cycles sales team servicing upwards of 3000 telephone, fax and online enquiries received everyday from the UK and the rest of the world.
All of our cycle staff are active riders and bike enthusiasts whether its road, mountain bike or BMX. So when you ask for advice, they can offer a wealth of valuable practical experience to help resolve technical issues and are able to advise you on the best solution.
Our impressive 140,000 sq.ft. Superstore and warehousing facility in Wrexham, North Wales allows us to carry around £7 million worth of stock at all times, totalling over 200,000 items. From this, any stock item ordered before 4pm is available for same day despatch to anywhere in the World. If you are in the UK, our next day delivery option means you get the goods when you want them. Our rapid despatch and no quibble money-back guarantee are here to give you the customer real confidence when ordering. - You can count on us!
Goods which prove unsuitable may be returned for refund, credit or exchange if they are returned to us within 7 days of receipt. Subject to the following conditions:
- Items are returned carriage paid.
- Items are received in a resalable condition.
- Items should be returned unused in their original condition in order to secure a refund.
- Items are returned complete with all packaging in good condition. (We reserve the right to levy a charge to replace product packaging which is damaged or defaced).
- Items returned after 7 days from receipt may be subject to a restocking charge of not less than 10%. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- We cannot accept any items which have been specially ordered for you or manufactured to your specification for return.
- All returns are to be accompanied by the senders name and address, account number, order reference number (these are found on the invoice), and reason for return. Please help us to help you.
- We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered, please retain your proof of postage etc., you may require it on the event of a claim with your carrier.
You must obtain a Returns Authorisation Number before returning any goods. Please contact us for this.
Tweeks Cycles are not responsible for any labour charges incurred during fitment or removal of allegedly faulty (or incorrectly supplied) parts.
SHORTAGES & DAMAGE - Please advise us of any problems with shortages or carrier damage within 5 days of receipt. We regret that beyond this time, due to circumstances beyond our control we may be unable to process your claim.
Offering servicing for all types of bikes, our fully equipped service centre is recognised by Shimano, Park Tools, Campagnolo, Fox Suspension and many more. Equipped with the latest professional tools and equipment, you can be confident that our experienced and qualified technicians have the knowledge to carry out all work quickly and professionally.