Various Fittings for Square/Rectangle Stone Shower Trays,Lifetime Guarantee.
Our very popular style in shower enclosure. lends it's self to any bathroom design because of it's many features.
Waste trap, Stone tray, Plinth and feets
40mm height low profile slimline stone tray
Contemporary design,Fast flow waste
Easy-install riser kit, fit for many trays
1:- Stone Shower Tray
40mm height low profile slimline tray>
Easy to clean and maintain
2:-Fast flow Shower waste :
Contemporary design,Fast flow waste
Size: 100mm height
universal fitting design
Please note the riser kit may be larger than the size ordered, this is to allow for cuts required due to tiling/flooring. This can be cut very easily and is then a perfect fit to your own circumstance
Easy-install, fit for many trays
The quantity of the legs are various depending on the plinth size
Please be aware that this plinth and legs are only used for our 40mm height stone trays, our acrylic trays and 25mm height stone tray are unable to fit with this plinth and legs.
FREE postage to most areas in England (Select Delivery Tab for more info! ). You will need to a pay surcharge if your delivery address falls within a certain postcode prefix (Select Surchage Tab for more info! ).
We accept payment by Paypal, credit or debit card, cheque or bank transfer. Payment must be made within 5 days of the auction ending or your making a purchase by clicking on Buy it Now.
For large items such as enclosure,tray,etc,it's £29.95 for next working day delivery.For smaller item such as bath screen,it's £10 for next working day delivery,for spare part such as waste, seal, it's £5 for next working day delivery. If we receive payment before 11am( Monday-Friday), item will be delivered the next working day.
Once we have received payment for the product from you and funds have cleared we will dispatch your product to arrive in accordance with the delivery estimate stated in the individual listing unless we notify you otherwise.
Pls give us your mobile phone No. for delivery,WE WILL NOT DISPATCH WITHOUT YOUR PHONE NO
Free postage to most areas in England. You have to pay surcharge if your delivery address contains the following postcode prefixes:
A.For the waste,feet,plinth and stone tray size less than 1200mm
£39 extra for Northern Ireland,Highlands and off shore islands PH19-44,PH49-50,IV,KW,PA20-88,PO30-38,ZE,KA27&28&HS,and all address in Isle of Man, Isle of Wight and Isles of Scilly;
B.For stone tray size larger than 1200mm
£69 extra for DD(8-11), AB,and Isle of Wight;
£89 extra for IV,KW,PA(21-40),PH(5-11),PH(15-41);
£115 extra for PA(20,41,42-49,60,61,62-78&80),KA27;
£99 extra for Northern Ireland;
£120 extra for Southern Ireland and Isle of Man;
£149 extra for Jersey,Guernsey and ZE(1-3),KA30;
If you are purchasing from Scottish Highlands, Channel Islands, Scilly Isles, Scottish Islands, or any other area not based in Mainland UK you must contact us prior to purchase to confirm postage charge.
1. Once we have received payment for the item from you and the funds have cleared, we will dispatch your product within 1-2 working days.
2. For smaller items ,delivery takes 1-3 working days; for large items, delivery takes 4-6 working day. Collection is available on Friday afternoons between 14:00-16:00. Payment for collection is cash only.
3. We are unable to change the delivery address once ordered. This is due to PayPal rules and regulations. Before placing your order please check your PayPal address is correct, this will help stop delays in you receiving your order. And please leave us your mobile phone number for delivery purposes when you checkout.
4. Items delivered by our van You will receive an email or text to confirm the arrival day 1 day before delivery and our driver will call you on the day delivery is due.
Futher information: 1.it is your responsibility to ensure that you have made appropriate arrangements to accept delivery and, where necessary, to transport the Product from the kerbside into your property. If you fail to accept delivery and the Product is returned to us you will be responsible for any return charges imposed by the courier. 2.pleave advise us if the road to your house is narrow with a note to seller when you checkout. 3.please don't sign for the item before checking the condition. 4.please don't book a plumber until you have receives the items in good condition with all the fittings included.
I do not wish to keep my item - it is not faulty If you change your mind, or any of our products fall below the standard you would expect and you wish to return the item, you must notify us by telephone or via the ebay messaging service within 7 days of delivery. We are happy to refund or exchange the item, (stock permitting) providing it is returned unused, in its original packaging with all accessories. We will not be able to accept a return and issue a refund if: 1) The item has been used 2) The product is missing parts which it originally shipped with 3) We have not been notified within 7 days from purchase
How to return? If you change your mind,please send them items back in their origianl package,unused good condition for full refund.Refund won't be issued if items arrived damaged.Or we can collect them for you.Collection fee for a bath screen will be 20pounds,for a single item is 50pounds,for multiple items is 78pounds,which can be deducted from your refund.
My item has develped a fault If your item develops a fault, please notify us via telephone or the ebay messaging service. For guarantee reasons we need photos of the offending item and its fault. once this information has been received we can assess the case and whether a part or replacement is needed. If an item is returned as faulty, we will arrange a collection at our expense. Please do not return the product and request a refund of the postage.
Further information Under the Distance Selling Regulations, you have up to 7 working days after you have received your delivery to cancel your order via email to our customer service team. Under the Trusted Goods Refund Policy, you have 14 days to return a product to us for a full refund, providing it is unused and in a saleable condition. Where a product is faulty, damaged or described incorrectly, we will refund the original delivery charge, but not when a product is simply unwanted*. Except for faulty items, we only accept returns of items that are in the same physical condition as they were supplied. You must also have taken reasonable care to not mark or damage the product. If trying on items with health or hygiene sensitivities, such as underwear or swimming costumes, please do so over other clothes. In the case of goods such as earrings, body jewellery & personal grooming products that have hygiene seals, you must exercise reasonable care by not removing the seals when examining them. All returned items will be inspected upon receipt. If there is evidence that the products are not in the same physical state and reasonable care has not been taken with them, then unfortunately you will not be eligible for a refund. *This policy does not affect your statutory rights relating to faulty or incorrectly described goods, or your right to cancel orders under the Distance Selling Regulations.
1. How the Contract Is Formed Between You and Us 1.1 When we list Products on our eBay Outlet we are making an offer to sell those items to you. When you click on the Buy it Now button or place the highest bid on a Product you accept our offer and create a binding legal contract between us. 1.2 The Contract will relate only to the Product covered in a single listing. Where you place the highest bid or click on the Buy it Now button on more than one listing, a separate contract will be formed between us in respect of each listing.
2. Price and Payment 2.1 The price of the Products and our delivery charges will be as quoted in the listing. Product prices include VAT. 2.2 We accept payment by Paypal, credit or debit card,echeque and bank transfer. Payment must be made within 5 days of the auction ending or your making a purchase by clicking on Buy it Now.
3. Delivery 3.1 Once we have received payment for the Product from you in cleared funds we will dispatch your Product to arrive in accordance with the delivery estimate stated in the individual listing unless we notify you otherwise. 3.2 The locations to which we will deliver a Product along with the delivery services offered and estimated delivery times are as specified in individual listings. We provide detailed information about the current delivery arrangements that we have in place on the Delivery but please note that this is subject to change. 3.3 It is your responsibility to ensure that you have made appropriate arrangements to accept delivery and, where necessary, to transport the Product from the kerbside into your property. If you fail to accept delivery and the Product is returned to us you will be responsible for any return charges imposed by the courier.
4. Cancellation and Returns What to do if you change your mind 4.1 If you change your mind about a purchase made through our eBay Outlet, you may cancel the contract at any time beginning on the date on which the contract between us is formed and ending seven working days after you received the Products. In this case, you will receive a full refund of the price paid for the Products in accordance with our refunds policy (set out in clause 5 below). 4.2 To cancel a Contract, you must inform us in writing. You must also return the Products to us as soon as reasonably practicable (no more than 14 days after notifying us that you wish to cancel the contract) and at your own cost. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the Products while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may have a right of action against you for compensation. 4.3 If you change your mind before the Product has been delivered to you, please contact us straightaway and, if possible, we will cancel delivery. Please note that because of our fast delivery times this is not always possible. If we are unable to cancel a delivery and you refuse to accept delivery please note that a charge will be imposed by our courier for the return of the items to us and, because you are responsible for bearing the cost of returning an unwanted item to us, this cost will be deducted from your refund. Full details of current return costs are set out on the Delivery Information shop page on our eBay Outlet. 4.4 You will not have any right to cancel a Contract for the supply of any Product which has already been used or damaged or where the packaging or seal has been broken or removed. What to do if receive a damaged of faulty product 4.5 If you do not believe that the Product that you have received meets our warranty please contact us as soon as possible and provide us with full details of how you consider the Product to be damaged or faulty. If necessary we may ask you to provide us with photographs to demonstrate this or to return the product to us in order that we may examine it. We will need to know whether the packaging that the Product arrived in was also damaged to enable us to make a claim against our courier if the Product has been damaged in transit. If we are able to do so, we will repair a damaged or faulty Product. If we cannot do so we will refund the cost of the Product to you in accordance with our refunds policy (set out in clause 5).
5. Our Refunds Policy 5.1 If you return a Product to us: because you have cancelled the Contract between us within the seven-day cooling-off period (see clause 4.1 above), we will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the day you gave notice of cancellation. In this case, we will refund the price of the Product in full. However, you will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.Any costs that have been incured to us will be deducted from your final reimbursment. 5.2 We will refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
6. Our Liability 6.1 if we fail to comply with these terms and conditions, we shall only be liable to you for the purchase price of the Products. 6.2 we will not be liable for losses that result from our failure to comply with these terms and conditions that fall into the following categories: (a) loss of income or revenue; (b) loss of business; (c) loss of profits; (d) loss of anticipated savings; (e) loss of data; or (f) waste of management or office time.
7. eBay Policies 7.1 Please note that the sale and purchase of Products through our eBay Outlet is subject to eBay's User Agreement and to the various policies which eBay has in force from time to time which bind both us and you and are designed to ensure that goods can be brought and sold confidently in a safe and fair environment. It is our policy to co-operate fully with the eBay User Agreement and policies and by entering into a contract with us you indicate your willingness to do likewise.
We aim to provide a customer focused service, If you are satisfied with the quality, price of your product and you have received your showering product, please do not forget to leave your valued and positive feedback with full star ratings.
If you have any problems at all with your item please contact us before leaving feedback so we can resolve any issues you may have.
By submitting your bid, you'll be contractually committing to buy this item from the seller if you are the winning bidder.
By submitting your bid, you're committing to buy this item from the seller if you're the winning bidder. You've read and agree to the Global Shipping Programme terms and conditions - opens in a new window or tab. Import charges previously quoted are subject to change if you increase you maximum bid amount.
By clicking Confirm, you commit to buy this item from the seller if you are the winning bidder.
By clicking Confirm, you're committing to buy this item from the seller if you're the winning bidder and have read and agree to the Global Shipping Programme terms and conditions - opens in a new window or tab. Import charges previously quoted are subject to change if you increase your maximum bid amount.