You are bidding on a
Sicily 1944 WW2 Nude Women Book Page Turner or Page Marker
This aluminum page turner or marker is marked
Came from an estate whose family member was in the war back in 44
Going by his word and the marking
That it is the case
The nude women adds such a nice style to the item
Please See Pictures to help you judge conditions of items
PEASE REVIEW ALL STORE POLICIES BEFORE PURCHASE:
1) I only accept papal and prefer payment by 3 days of your listing ends.
2) A non-payment case will be filed automatically if payment is not received within 5 days.
3) No layaway.
4) I will accept returns with purchase price money back if I have made a mistake in the listing. If you have purchased this and have an issue, please contact me within 2 days of receiving the item.
5) I do not refund shipping costs to or from a customer Please! Be sure you want the item first and ask questions if you are not sure
6) Buyer is responsible to pay return shipping costs
7) Item must be returned in same shape as sent, try to return item in same packaging
8) If an item is on Auction style listing and you want the item now you can message me and maybe I can change it
9) If your item comes damaged, take pictures right away of the item and the packaging, then contact me away also by message, if the item shows insurance on the item you can file a damage claim yourself through USPS, if you want me to do it send me the pictures of the item and packaging and return the item and I will file the claim
Note that vintage items have been used and as such should be expected to show signs of the life they have led.
Most pieces will show age appropriate wear to the metal, the natural patina that comes with age, may be a bit dirty, etc.
Any condition issues of note will be detailed in the condition description and have been taken into account when creating a price for the listing.
We do not clean or repair any of our jewelry, we leave it up to the buyer to do so in the manner that suits them best. I do my best to give measurements, but please note these are approximates. If you have any concerns about an item, please email me before you buy, as I don’t refund shipping costs and the buyer is responsible to pay the return shipping costs.
Payment appreciated within 3 days
Non-Payment Case filed after 5 days
Items not paid for by day 7 will be re-listed
Packages ship by USPS first class or priority, parcel post, media mail or which ever one is the one cheapest
Packages ship within 1 business days of cleared payment
Delivery confirmation is purchased for all packages.
We ship internationally
I use five shipping options
Parcel Select over 13 oz
First Class under 13oz
Priority flat rates
Media Mail over 13 oz books music movie
Some countries have went to the Deacon shipping which gives better delivery tracking to the door Canada, New Zealand, UK ,Germany & some other European countries but there are countries that do not have the tracking yet
Because of that I have to set my listings up for those countries that don’t have the tracking yet
I do not know who is going to buy the item or what country
So to protect me and the shopper in the other countries
I have some of the more costly items at a higher shipping rate
So they can be tracked or insured
If you live in one of those countries where the better tracking is available
And let me know by message I can maybe bring the cost of the shipping down for you before you buy it but you have to let me know
Please message me the items you are thinking about buying and I will give you an estimate on the shipping for all of them
If it doesn’t showing shipping to your country please message me and I will see how much it will cost to send to your country
The countries not showing up could be countries I can’t track delivery to which would change the shipping requirements but let me know for I can check for sure
Overseas shipping customers are responsible for taxes and import fees to their country
Overseas customers are responsible for making sure your country allows the items you are buying to be shipped there
Please don’t ask me to change the price you paid for the item on the label
Due to the fact I try to insure most items overseas
The amount paid is the amount I try to insure