Dont Worry :-)
- Returns can be sent to our
- Most orders Do Not meet the thresh hold for Import tax in most countries
- Orders are usually delivered to you
within 10 working days
- All orders are tracked and
signed for delivery
- Check my Feedback,
You wont find any better!
- All orders are dispatched from Hong Kong via Hong Kong
Post, with tracking number, and will be delivered to you by the royal
mail. A signature will be required on delivery.
- Orders are usually dispatched within 24 hours and delivery
usually takes about a week, we ask that you allow 10 working days for
your order to be delivered.
- Extremely reliable delivery service, We get your order to
you one way or another.
- Returns are sent to our Uk address.
- We will refund your postage costs if the item is faulty.
- We can have a replacement sent out or refund your
- Items must be returned within 14 days of purchase.
- As a seller I understand that when you pay for an item you
expect to recieve what you ordered in the time stated, thus if you are
not happy with the goods I aim to offer a returns policy that is hassle
free andsatisfies you the buyer. Not convinced???? Check my
Im 28 years old, I am interested in hobby engineering, lathe and mill
projects and some of you may have come accross me on some of the hobby
machinist or model making forums. Im also into woodwork and used to
work as a mechanic so when im not busy ebaying my time is usually spent
fixing things for the world and his dog! lol. :-) I also have a little
boy who of course comes before all of my hobbies and projects.
Given my interests I am of course aware how expensive the world of
hobby engineering is and its my ambition to make it a bit more
affordable. In the future when time permits I also hope to add projects
and ideas for enthusiasts.
SOLID CARBIDE 4 FLUTE END Mill SET.
THIS ITEM IS SHIPPED
FROM HONG KONG AND DELIVERED TO YOU WITHIN 10 WORKING DAYS!
SIGNATURE WILL BE REQUIRED ON DELIVERY!
Now thats out of the way lets get to the point.
This is what
you are buying:
Suitable for cast iron, non-ferrous metals and their alloys, non metallic materials at medium cutting speed.
Tips for using CARBIDE END MILLS!
- x1 2mm Solid carbide 4 flute end mill Dia:2mm, flat bottom, cutting length:10mm, shank:2mm, overall length:35mm, nw:1.3g
- x1 3mm Solid carbide 4 flute end mill Dia:3mm, flat bottom, cutting length:15mm, shank:3mm, overall length:40mm, nw:2.3g
- x1 4mm Solid carbide 4 flute end mill Dia:4mm, flat bottom, cutting length:15mm, shank:4mm, overall length:40mm, nw:4g
- x1 5mm Solid carbide 4 flute end mill Dia:5mm, flat bottom, cutting length:22mm, shank:5mm, overall length:50mm, nw:9g
Carbide is around 3 times stiffer than HSS so obviously Carbide is a brilliant material for small end mills, You should note that Carbide really doesn't like sudden shocks or very rapid changes in temperature. It also does NOT withstand bending. Any attempt to bend carbide will result in immediate surrender especially with the smaller bits. TIP... If you use coolant use it from the start of your milling operation. Dont start using it just when the cutter gets hot, some types of carbide do not take well to the sudden change in temperature. They don't like interuption of coolant flow, either go full coolant or none at all!
Experiment with spindle / feed speeds and depth of cut to get a feel for the end mills you are using, this way you get to know your end mills and avoid breaking them by biting off more that your machine / cutter can chew so to speak.
Whats the quality like?
Good for the price, They may be from the far east but they are still carbide which is an extremely hard material.
are they so cheap?
Im not going to get rich from selling these, Im
into hobby engineering and machining and I aim to offer a cheaper
source of end mills to people with the same interests as me. Basically,
Because I have cut out about 3 or 4 middle men and drastically reduced
the distance they travel they work out alot cheaper, let me explain....
Usually when you buy cheap end mills from a supplier in the uk, they
have been imported by an importer, sold to a wholesaler, sold to the
retailer and then sold to you, aswell as each of their profit margins
the cost of each of them having it delivered from "a" to "b" to "c" and
then to you... is passed on to you and by the time all these extra
costs are added in, you would normally end up paying about £25 for this
set. When you buy these end mills, They are going from where they
started direct to you, Hence the attractive price.
The Bottom Line is:
Im not out to rip anyone off and if your not happy or get a dodgy item,
I have a no hassle returns policy and you will get a refund or
replacement. If you have any questions just ask, Any cockups on my part
and you will not end up out of pocket, 100% customer satisfaction is
what I aim for every time, check my feedback!