This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Programme terms and conditions- opens in a new window or tabThis amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Programme terms and conditions- opens in a new window or tab
An item that has been previously used. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended. This item may be a floor model or an item that has been returned to the seller after a period of use. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.
See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
“In a used working Condition, has some marks from normal use.”
Sony Vaio VGN-BX296VP Laptop Pentium M @1.73GHz 1.5GB RAM 60GB HDD
CPU: Intel Pentium M @1.73GHz
OPTICAL DRIVE: DVDROM
EXTRAS: USB, Memory Card Reader, WiFi & Charger
Will Not Boot To WINDOWS As There Is No Operating System Installed, Has Been Securely Wiped.
Battery lasts at least 30 mins
CONDITION: This is used & working it may have some marks and scratches from normal use
If you have any questions or problems with your items please contact us first we are always able to help!
We ship world wide please contact us for a price if outside the UK Including Northern and southern Ireland
Thanks Happy Bidding
Contact us on:
Returns & Refund Policy
In the unlikely event there is a problem we are always happy to resolve it. The best way to report a problem is to email us. We have a comprehensive refunds and returns policy:
WE OFFER 100% REFUND WITH NO RETURN POSTAL COSTS!
1. 14-day no-quibble refund. In line with Distance Selling Regulations, if we ship an item to you within the EU,
you can change your mind and be fully refunded for the item and outbound shipping costs. You must return the item to us in the condition sold,
and within 14 days of receipt; Please contact us prior to making the return.
2. Item lost or damaged in post. If we ship an item to you and it gets lost or damaged then we will replace it or refund the value of the item and postage.
Most items are delivered within a few days, but sometimes there are delays. Please contact us if you have not received your item within two weeks of receiving our dispatch note.
We may require you to sign a form to enable us to claim from the courier.
3. Items significantly not as described. If the item materially differs from the photographs and listing description then we'll refund,
or exchange, in line with your rights under Sale of Goods Act 1979. We require items to be returned promptly, but we may at our discretion ask you to send a photo to verify damage,
agree with you a partial refund, collect the item, or pre-authorise a refund of your return postage costs. By material difference we mean a clear listing error,
misrepresentation or fault which materially affects the item's value.
4. Limited liability. Except as limited by statute, our liability is limited to the amount paid for the item and shipping.
Postage & Packing
1. Dispatch time. We pack and dispatch all items within two business days of receiving cleared payment. We often send items same-day. We will send you an email when your item is dispatched.
2. Delivery time. We use a courier service to ensure your goods arrive on time, Most deliveries will be delivered within three working days, if you need the item next day please contact us first as this can be arranged.
3. Loss or damage. We use professional packing materials and comply with courier packing guidelines to minimise the chance of damage. We also retain proof of posting for our items.
If you have not received your item two weeks after receiving our dispatch note, or if there has been damage in transit, then please email us so that we can claim from the courier (see Returns & Refunds).
(estimated and based on max bid)To be provided at checkout
Your maximum bid:
Your maximum bid:
Please read the full listing. By clicking Confirm bid you commit to buy this item from the seller if you are the winning bidder. You will enter a binding contract.
By clicking Confirm bid, you are committing to buy this item from the seller if you are the winning bidder and have read and agree to the Global Postage Programme terms and conditions - opens in a new window or tab. Import charges previously quoted are subject to change if you increase you maximum bid amount.