Details about Spitfire Design Hard Glasses Case BlackSee original listing
28 Aug, 2014 12:13:45 BST
[ 0 bids ]
Uxbridge, United Kingdom
Used: An item that has been previously used. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully ... Read moreabout the condition
Spitfire Design Hard Glasses Case Black
POSTAGE & PAYMENT
£1.95 - Second Class.
£2.95 - Second Class Recorded Delivery.
* All quotes and prices include the cost of packaging materials etcetera.
* I am happy to combine postage costs, please contact me for a quote prior to the final auction ending to ensure you are happy with the combined price.
* If you do not select a Signed For postal service with tracking, I will not be held responsible for items that are lost in the post. If a non-Signed For package is lost in the post I will not offer a refund.
* Payment is expected within three working days of the auction ending. If payment is not received within this time-frame an Unpaid Item Dispute is automatically opened by eBay.
* If you are unable to make payment within that time-frame please make contact so that alternative arrangements can be made.
Please see my 950+ positive feedback comments received for peace of mind. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me and I will endeavour to reply as quickly and accurately as possible. Similarly if you would like to see more photos of the item, please contact the seller and provide an email address to which the photos can be sent to.
I am moving home and listing more items on a daily basis to ease the transition. CDs, vinyl, DVDs, clothes, sporting equipment and unique knick-knacks will all be available, so check out my other items for a bargain or two.
* In general, returns are not accepted and items are sold as seen and described.
* If you require additional pictures or details in order to help you decide whether to purchase an item, please do not hesitate to contact me.
* If an item is found to be defective or inaccurately described then a refund will be considered. The item will be returned at the buyer’s expense and examined by myself; if there is a valid reason for a refund I will refund the cost of the item and reimburse the buyer the postage for returning the item (this will be set at the amount I initially charged for postage). If I deem the item fit-for-purpose and accurately described then the item will be returned to the buyer with no refund, however the item will not be returned to the buyer until I receive an additional postage and packaging payment to cover this additional cost (again, this will be set at the amount I initially charged for postage).
* Initial contact regarding a refund request must be made within 21 days of the auction ending.