PLEASE KINDLY LEAVE US FEEDBACK AS BUSINESSES LIKE OURS THRIVE ON
POSITIVE CUSTOMER FEEDBACK. PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE ANY NEGATIVE FEEDBACK.
IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH YOUR ITEM OR UNHAPPY FOR ANY REASON PLEASE
DO GIVE US A CHANCE TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE BY CONTACTING US, WE ARE MORE
THEN HAPPY TO ASSIST OUR CUSTOMERS WITH ANY
- PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE ARE
STATIC FILMS SO THEY DON'T HAVE ADHESIVE ON THEIR BACK!
Stylish privacy/decorative film for use within the home.
- static window fim
- simply peel and stick
- blocks harmful rays of the sun
- reduces heat loss in winters and over heating in summers
Can be used for privacy e.g. bathroom windows, bedroom windows, back doors or for decoration e.g. glass on internal doors or front doors/windows. it will reduce more than 90% of sun's harmful rays, it will prevent heat loss in winters and over heating in summers, and it will give you privacy in day and night.
This film is easy to install (see instructions below).
if you require longer lengths, please purchase multiple items and you will be sent one long roll of film in continuous length.
This is a high quality PVC film (rather than other cheaper polyester (PET) films you will see for sale). This means it is easier to handle and install, and will last much longer without peeling or discolouring. Last but most important, it is non-adhesive on the backing side. It means you will never concerning about the remained glue after you peel of the films.
You will need: - Roll of window film - Scissors/cutting knife - Tape measure - Spray bottle containing water with a few drops of washing up liquid - Squeegee or old credit card wrapped in kitchen towel
1) Thoroughly clean the window the film will be applied to.
2) Cut your film to size of the window, adding an extra 2cm to the width and height.
3) Remove the clear lining film from back of the window film and spray the back of the film, with the soapy water solution. (Tip: If you cannot remove the clear lining film, attach a piece of sticky tape to either side of the film at one corner and peel away from each other).
4) Spray the glass with the soapy water
5) Apply the film onto the glass and slide into position
6) using a squeegee or credit card wrapped in paper towel, squeegee out all the soapy water from behind the film
7) Trim off any excess film using a sharp knife for a neat finish
FOR LARGER QUANTITIES PLEASE EMAIL ME
THANKS FOR LOOKING PLEASE DO CHECK OUT MY OTHER ITEMS FOR MORE GREAT DESIGNS:)