These alternative suggestions have been selected for you by eBay's recommendation engine.
Sellers: Learn more about how to get the most benefit from cross-merchandising.
New: An item that is still in its original shrink wrap from the manufacturer and the original ... Read moreabout the condition
Stephanie Mills - Collection [Spectrum] (1999)
|Number of Discs:||
1. Whatcha Gonna Do With My Lovin
1. Whatcha Gonna Do With My Lovin'
2. Sweet Sensation
3. Never Knew Love Like This Before
4. Two Hearts (Ft Teddy Pendergrass)
4. Two Hearts
5. Keep Away Girls
6. Pilot Error
7. How Come U Don't Call Me Anymore
7. How Come U Don't Call Me Anymore?
8. Medicine Song
9. Stand Back
10. I Have Learned to Respect the Power of Love
11. Rising Desire
12. I Feel Good All Over
13. (You're Puttin) A Rush on Me
13. (You're Puttin') A Rush on Me
14. Secret Lady
15. If I Were Your Woman
16. Where Is the Love (Ft Robert Brookins)
16. Where Is the Love
17. Something in the Way (You Make Me Feel)
18. Comfort of a Man
Surprisingly adequate despite the horrid budget-bin artwork, Spectrum's The Collection, released in 2001, compiles most of Stephanie Mills' biggest hits. Hip-O's single- and double-disc compilations (The Ultimate Collection and Gold) are respectively more accurate and thorough, but this 18-track set is a decent substitute. Though some of Mills' '80s ballads have not aged well (her version of Prince's "How Come U Don't Call Me Anymore?" is the prime exception), they were hardly fluke successes and remain memorable. The biggest mistake Spectrum makes with the disc is that "Put Your Body in It" -- one of Mills' best club tracks -- is not included. ~ Andy Kellman