Now you can play all your favorite digital TV channels on the Cyclone Nano! Record any programmes directly to a USB storage unit to watch at a later time. All you need is to purchase Sumvision DVBT dongle (please note the DVBT dongle is not included with the Cyclone Nano).
TV 48.25 ~ 863.25 MHz
Fully DVB-T Compliant
- System Requirements
Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7/android 2.3 /4.0 SDTV P3 800MHz CPU or above 128MB RAM or above VGA card at least 128MB Memory HDTV P4 2.0 GHz or above for HDTV 256MB RAM or above for HDTV VGA card at least 256 MB Memory PCI 2.1 compliant Microsoft Direct X9.0 or above Microsoft media Player 9.0 or above UHF/VHF Antenna for DVB-T Terrestrial TV
2K to 8K FFT Size
1/2, 2/3, 3/4 4/5, 5/6 and 7/8
Max No. Section filtering: 32PIDS
- Engine CLK (MHz)
1/2, 2/3, 3/4 4/5, 5/6 and 7/8
- Recording Features
Video Format: mpg-II Main Profile & Main Level/H.264 Audio Format: mpg-II Audio Layer I & II/AAC
We are a long established (15 years) specialist computer company, with a multi million pound turnover and over 55 highly trained staff with hundreds of years experience between them. We are based just outside Bradford near the M62.
Why buy from CCL?
- We are run by enthusiasts, not shareholders.
- We are not a "stock shadowing" retailer operating from a back room, like many supposed IT specialists , we will be here when you need us. Visit our brand new specialised showroom near Leeds.
- We design and build our own multi award winning systems, as well as supplying over 10,000 other lines.
- We have very strong relationships and a high level of support from the major players in the IT world, we are proud to be one of the few IT companies in the highest partnership echelon for Intel, Microsoft, and many others.
- CCL won the prestigious "PC Pro" Online retailer of the year award three years running - a testament to our dedication to you, the customer
- We have a very busy website attracting 300,000 unique visitors every month and process. Every year we process 200,000 orders delivering to all parts of the UK and Europe.
Your Delivery Options
Choose Other 24 Hour Courier
If you order and pay for this item before 4pm on a working day (Mon-Fri), we will normally despatch it on the same day.
We will then send your item via DPD - a service with numerous advantages:
- Next working day delivery (Monday-Friday)
Just £2.99 extra
- Email and text message on the morning of delivery giving you a 1 hour timeslot in which to expect the driver. No need to stay in all day!
- Follow My Parcel service lets you see where the driver is and get a final 15 minute time-slot.
- Reschedule your delivery date via text, nominate a neighbour to receive it or specify a safe place to leave the parcel.
- Fully tracked at www.dpd.co.uk
Don't forget to make sure you have a mobile number saved against your delivery address if you would like to receive SMS messages from DPD.
Choose Royal Mail 1st Class Standard
Please be aware that although eBay show 1st Class as being a next day service, Royal Mail do not guarantee this. According to their website:
We aim to deliver 93% of 1st Class mail items the next working day after posting.
- Delivery Monday to Saturday
- Usually next day
Combined Delivery Discounts
Delivery discounts are applied automatically for next day or international delivery.
- Add all the items you want to your basket
- Proceed to the checkout from the basket and pay
Note: Please use the eBay basket. If you order and pay for items separately, we are unable to apply carriage discounts.
How much can you save?
- Next Day Delivery - £2.99 or £3.99 for the first item and then
just 99p for each additional item
- International Delivery - Please select your country in the eBay postage tab to see the first item price. Additional items are automatically charged at £7.50, but if you are placing a large order then please contact us first - we might be able to offer a better deal.
How will I know when my order has been dispatched?
As soon as your order is dispatched from our warehouse you will be sent an email
(and text message if a mobile number is supplied) to confirm that it is on its way.
How long will it take for me to get my order?
Please check the detailed information at the top of this page for the shipping method that you have chosen.
What do I do if I have not received my order when expected?
DPD Courier Please check your tracking details and contact the
courier to trace your parcel. Please note that couriers can deliver up until 7pm.
Royal Mail Although 1st class mail is usually delivered in 1-2
days, it occasionally takes longer. Royal Mail themselves do not consider mail to
be lost until 15 working days after it has been sent.
If there is still a problem, please email email@example.com or call
What if there is an item missing or damaged?
Some orders may be dispatched from different warehouses to be with you as soon as
possible. If you have an item missing from your order or damaged please email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 01274 471201.
What happens if I am not at home to accept my delivery?
DPD Courier You will receive an email/text on the morning of
your delivery giving a 1 hour timeslot so you know when to expect it. If the time
is not convenient, you can reply to choose a different day.
You can check your delivery window or check the progress of your parcel on the DPD
If you are unavailable, the courier should leave a calling card and take the parcel
back to your local depot. The delivery should then be automatically attempted the
If delivery is still unsuccessful then your parcel will be held until you contact
DPD (telephone 0844 824 0505) to rearrange the delivery on a more convenient day.
Alternatively, you can collect the parcel from your local depot. If delivery has
been unsuccessful after approximately 5 days and the courier has been unable to
contact you, the parcel will be returned to CCL.
Royal Mail If your parcel will not fit through your letterbox
or requires a signature, Royal Mail should leave you a card, allowing you to rearrange
delivery or collect the parcel from your local sorting office.
How Was Your Purchase?
We aim to make every transaction a FIVE STAR experience, however if you do not feel confident about leaving a positive FIVE STAR rating please do contact us first.
You can contact us at any time via email or call us directly and give us the opportunity to correct any problems or answer any questions or concerns you may have.
Please contact us directly, rather than opening an eBay case eBay encourage direct communication, which, amongst other things, is much faster.
We are open to receive calls and answer emails from 9am to 5:30pm Mon-Fri and 9am to 4pm on Saturdays. We will respond to all emails by the next working day, but are usually much faster!
Simple Returns - for your peace of mind
We accept returns on all unused items in their original packaging within 14 days of purchase.
There is no need to open an eBay case, simply contact us by email or phone and we will arrange the return of the item.
All new items have at least a 12 month warranty, so in the unlikely event that your item does develop a fault, we will test and replace or repair it.
Convenient Prepaid Labels and Collection Service
If you need to return an item to us, you can take advantage of our prepaid returns.
For smaller, lower value items less than 3Kg we can provide a postage-paid label.
Simply stick this on your parcel and take it to your nearest Post Office. The parcel is then fully tracked as it returns to us.
For larger items, we can arrange a DPD courier to collect the item from your address.
For faulty or incorrectly described items, we provide the above service free of charge.
If you choose to send the item back in any other way, we will cover your costs up to £2.50 for small items and £5.50 for larger items.
If you change your mind and want to return an item, we can provide the above service for a small charge.
When the item is returned, we will refund the price of the item less £2.50 for small items or £5.50 for items that we have to collect.