Brand New, High-Spec, Commercial Quality Polytunnels
12m x 6m (40ft x 20ft approx)
RRP at Least £1499 !!!
But this one, we WILL sell to the highest bidder
A major UK supplier sells a tunnel of this size (slightly smaller) for a discounted price of £1400 plus delivery. And theirs has just wooden doors unlike our tough galvanised steel framework
Commercial Grade 12m x 6m Polytunnel
Very high quality
Framework – 42mm, Hot dip galvanised steel tubing
Film lock profile – Galvanised steel with PVC/wire inserts
Cover material - Roof and side walls are covered by 200 micron film with light transmission of 88%, fixed by our hot dip galvanised steel locking profile with PVC/wire securing inserts for easy installation.
The film consists of 3 layers; the outer layer is dust proof and the inner layer anti-dripping with UV protection.
1. Total area 72sq mtrs
2. Width span 6mtrs
3. Length 12mtrs
4. Side wall height 1.5mtrs (Almost vertical height before start of arch)
5. Ridge height 3mtrs
6. Max wind load 0.35 kn/M2
All frame parts are hot dip galvanised with a zinc cover of 275g/M2, giving about 10-15 years life (most other companies have zinc coating of just 100g/M2). Its construction style allows easy and fast installation. The spacious design gives excellent light transmission inside the polytunnel.
The structure is anchored down with heavy-duty steel anchor plates attached to each leg and buried under ground. Most companies charge extra for this anchor system – we include this as standard.
The door is steel framed measuring 2m x 1.5m.
Please note our polytunnels are all steel framed, we don’t use any wood that will rot, warp, splinter and tear the covers.
They are manufactured to the highest standard by an ISO 9001 certified company.
We strongly feel that you will not find a polytunnel of this quality at this price anywhere – we are so confident of this, if you do find one cheaper of the same spec, please email us details and we will beat their quote by 10%
Twin Overhead 12mtr Irrigation System - £85
We accept most payment options, Paypal, credit/debit cards, cheque, PO and cash on collection.
Your polytunnel will be dispatched the next working day following cleared payment .
Standard UK delivery is 3-5 working days.
Building your polytunnel can be done by anyone who can assemble flat pack furniture but its not something that can be done on a sunny afternoon. Please allow a full weekend for assembly by at least two people.
There is a fair bit of ground work required before starting so if required we can dispatch the instruction manual first and hold on to your tunnel until you are ready for it
If you have any questions, please email via ebay
or call John anytime on 07943 577383
Choosing the right tunnel …
There are so many tunnels on the market. This guide is intended to help you compare ours with all the rest..
1) Poly Cover. Not only is the thickness of the poly covers important, but the protection offered also varies widely. Standard poly covers range from 100 – 180 micron thickness – ours goes one step further – 200 micron. Also, standard poly is just that, Polythene!! Our covers have a UV protection guarantee of 5 years, have an anti-dust outer cover and an anti-drip inner covering.
2) Poly Fitting – the common method is to fit a single huge sheet over the roof and secure at ground level by nailing onto wood battons all round the base. The excess on the ends is then ‘pulled’ over to cover the ends resulting in very unsightly folds in the poly. – On our tunnels we supply separate poly for the roof and ends making a perfect neat finish. Also, we don’t use wood battons at all. The base rail is a galvanised steel frame into which the poly is locked place using PVC inserts. No nails – no tearing of poly! Not only that, but we also supply another steel locking frame all around the tunnel at a height of 2mtrs. Not only does this act as doubly strong security for the poly, but also they form a fully bolted extra strong frame around the tunnel at head height (better than storm braces)
3) Anchorage. Standard practice is to supply arches which are simply driven into the ground. The better companies offer extra anchor plates at an extra cost which are square metal plates and bolt on to the ends to be buried under ground. We include these as standard.
4) Door and Frame. Again, general practice is to supply a wood frame and door. We feel a design like this is going to start warping and going out of shape very quickly. Our end frame and door are made of very strong galvanised steel.