FP/JP/sus/14240/001/008 (Stuff U Sell auction tracking code)
THE WHITE COMPANY Stool & 3 Drawer Dressing Table Antique Vintage Style
|Reason for sale:
||The seller no longer requires this item.
||Brand / Designer: The White Company|
Item Type: Stool & 3 Drawer Dressing Table Antique Vintage Style
Description: This listing consists of a dressing table and stool by The White Company. This dressing table features solid hardwood construction which has been given an ivory coating for an antique style and lacquered for a smooth, glossy finish. The top surface is wide at 128cm and is completely flat allowing for the placement of dressing mirrors, jewellery boxes, ornaments, decorative pieces and more. The three drawers are adorned with wonderfully smooth, rounded button handles that pull out on smooth action to reveal full-depth drawers with ample space for dressing essentials. The drawers themselves have been allowed to retain their natural finish which provides a beautiful contrast with the neutral tones of the piece. The stool paired with this dressing table is constructed from white veneers and is fitted with a beautiful floral seating cushion, displaying elegant sabre legs that complete the look of this set which will make a wonderful addition to any bedroom furniture set. Dimensions of table: 128 x 47 x 77cm. Dimensions of stool: 44 x 33 x 50cm.
||This item is in good cosmetic condition with some marks, scratches and scuffs from previous use. There are some small dark marks on the top of the table, with a small chip / dent on one of thel legs. There is some tape residue on the underside of the stool. Please review the photos above for more details.|
||128cm (w) x 47cm (d) x 77cm (h).|
||Delivery is only available within mainland England & Wales. All delivery charges are shown in the table below. If you are having trouble calculating the delivery charge on this item then please ask a question and include your full postcode -- we will respond with a quote for delivery. Delivery times vary from as little as 5-7 days (for delivery within the M25) up to 28 days (for more remote parts of England and Wales).|
||Sold as photographed. Our photographs are taken immediately prior to the auction commencing. If you have any questions about this item please contact us and we will answer promptly.|
|Delivery within the M25
|Other destinations in mainland England & Wales only
||Returns & Refunds|
|Delivery is only available to mainland destinations in England & Wales. The following terms apply to all deliveries. The prices quoted are based on the terms described here. Please read them carefully. For any questions about deliveries please contact us.
1: Kerbside service. All deliveries are "kerbside" meaning customers are responsible for getting the items into their homes and, more importantly, up any stairs. We are often able to provide assistance in this regard, but we are not obliged (or insured) to do so. Deliveries are fulfiled by a single driver who will often require assistance to unload large items. We can arrange fully-managed deliveries and we are happy to supply quotes for that (as a guide it is usually around double the prices shown).
2: Payment. All deliveries must be booked and paid for in advance, including payment for the item iteself. We use third-party carriers so delivery drivers cannot accept payment or give out receipts.
3: Delivery times. Most London-postcode deliveries can be arranged within 5-7 working days. Beyond that delivery times vary from 7 to 28 days (some remote destinations may take longer). Deliveries normally arrive during the day and customers will need to make arrangements to receive their items. The day and time of the delivery is at the discretion of the carrier. Customers will receive at least 48 hours notice of delivery (more often than not 5-7 days).
|In the unlikely event there is a problem we are always happy to resolve it. The best way to report a problem is to email us. We have a comprehensive refunds and returns policy:
1. 14-day no-quibble refund. In line with Distance Selling Regulations, if we ship an item to you within the EU, you can change your mind and be fully refunded for the item and outbound shipping costs. You must return the item to us in the condition sold, and within 14 days of receipt; the return postage is at your expense. Please contact us prior to making the return. This does not apply to items collected by you or your agent from our warehouse.
2. Item lost or damaged in post. If we ship an item to you and it gets lost or damaged then we will replace it or refund the value of the item and postage. Most items are delivered within a few days, but sometimes there are delays. Please contact us if you have not received your item within two weeks of receiving our dispatch note. We may require you to sign a form to enable us to claim from the courier.
3. Items significantly not as described. If the item materially differs from the photographs and listing description then we'll refund or exchange in line with your rights under Sale of Goods Act 1979. By material difference we mean a clear listing error, misrepresentation or fault which in our opinion materially affects the item's value. For items which are collected from the warehouse, we will ask you or your agent to check that there are no material differences prior to taking them away.
4. Limited liability. Except as limited by statute, our liability is limited to the amount paid for the item and shipping.
|We happily accept the following payment methods:
1. PayPal. We prefer PayPal. We do not pass on PayPal fees to customers.
2. Cheques or Postal Orders. Sterling cheques drawn on a UK bank account or UK postal orders made payable to "Stuff U Sell" and posted to our warehouse address (see Business Seller Information below). Please include details of the item you are paying for.
3. On collection. We accept payment on collection within 7 days of the auction ending.
4. UK bank transfers (BACS, CHAPS or SWIFT). Please contact us for our bank details.
5. Banker's drafts. We accept sterling banker's drafts from a UK bank.
We do not accept any forms of payment other than those above. In particular, we do not accept:
1. Money transfers of any kind.
2. Credit cards. Please use your credit card to fund a PayPal account and pay using that method.
|If you wish to collect your item in person, then you are welcome to do so, there is no charge for collections from our warehouse. Please bear in mind the following:
1. Book in advance. Please book-in by email before 1pm on the previous day so we can have your item out and ready to collect.
2. Location. Unless otherwise stated in the listing, collections are from our Park Royal warehouse: Unit 8 Commercial Way, Abbey Road, London, NW10 7XF. Please note that kitchens and other large items are often for collection from other locations - please check the listing for details. We are not inside the London Congestion Charge Zone.
3. Opening hours. We are open from 10am-5.30pm Tuesday-Saturday (excluding Bank Holiday Weekends). We are closed for collections on Monday.
4. Payment. Payment on collection is fine; please have exact money if possible.
5. One week to collect. You have one week to collect your item. After this there is a storage charge of £25 per item per week and uncollected items may be sold or disposed of.