Toll Free (888) 950-2888
Callers outside of the USA please call (949) 333-0001
- One Binocular Head and Three Monocular Head for Three Persons' Viewing
- High Quality Optics Offering Widefield Crstal Claer Images
- Sturdy Metal Framework and Double Layer Mechanical Stage
- Abbe Condenser with Iris Diaphragm
- Tension Adjustable Coaxial Coarse & Fine Focus
- Variable Intensity Halogen Illumination
THREE HEAD TEACHING TRAINING COMPOUND MICROSCOPE 40X-1600X
This high quality professional teaching/training compound microscope is specially designed for teaching and research purpose . It offers multi-viewing stations to allow three people to view simultaneously. It is a perfect instrument for teaching/training programs. This microscope comes with one 45° inclined 360° swiveling binocular sliding head, two monocular heads, 3-D mechanical stage and intensity-variable halogen illumination system. It offers eight level magnifications: 40X, 64X, 100X, 160X, 400X, 640X, 1000X and 1600X. This microscope is made by the same technicians and on the same production line as optical instruments for Leica, Zeiss, and Olympus. It is brand new in factory sealed original box.
Brand Name: AmScope Retail Value: $3,000
Our microscopes and accessories are manufactured under the strict
guidelines established under ISO 9001: 2000 Standards.
Certificate number: 3302/200213192.
Click on Pictures for Larger View
- A Professional 40X-1600X High Power Multi-Viewing Microscope with Three Heads!
- Sharing the Same Microscope Images with your Partners at the Same Time!
- One Binocular and Two Monocular Heads for Three Persons to Observe Simultaneously
- One 45° Inclined 360° Swiveling Sliding Binocular Head
- Two 45° Inclined 360° Swiveling Monocular Heads
- Large 3-D Double Layer Mechanical Stage with Stain Resistant Finish
- Low Position Coaxial Stage Movement Control Knobs
- Coaxial Coarse & Fine Focusing with CA Knob Tension Control.
- Fully Coated Optical System with High Resolution
- Crystal Clear Sharp Images
- High Quality Professional Grade Microscope
- Ideal Instrument for Teaching or Training Programs
- Perfect for Clinics, Vets, Doctors, Students
- Eight Magnification Settings: 40X-64X-100X-160X-400X-640X-1000X-1600X
- Upward Stage Stopper to Protect Slides and Objectives
- Abbe Condenser with Iris Diaphragm & Filters
- Rack and Pinion Condenser Adjustment
- Built-In Halogen Illumination System with Variable Brightness
- Dual Focusing Control Knobs on Both Sides
- Four DIN Achromatic Coated Objectives
- Two Sets of Wide Field Eyepiece Included
- Full Optical Glass Elements
- Precise Ground Glass Lenses
- All Metal Mechanical Components
- Adjustable Interpupillary Distance
- Adjustable Diopters on Both Oculars
- Rugged Cast Alloy Frame and Stand with Stain Resistant Enamel Finish
- Spare Bulb, Fuse and Immersion Oil Included
- Plan-Concave Mirror Included
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 quality control standard
- Excellent five (5) year factory warranty
- Lowest price for the same guaranteed or the difference back!
- Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back!
- Nosepiece: quadruple
- Mechanical Tube Length: 6-5/16" (160mm)
- Head: Heads: one binocular anti-mould viewing head and two monocular heads inclined at 45°
- Wide-Field Eyepiece: WF10X & P16X
- Interpupillary Distance: 2-3/16" - 3-0" (55 - 75mm)
- Achromatic Objectives: 4X, 10X, 40X (spring), 100X (spring, oil)
- Stage Dimensions: 5-1/2"x 5-1/2" (140x140mm)
- Stage Traveling Range: 2-15/16"x 1-3/4" (75x45mm)
- Focusing Range: 1-3/16" (30mm).
- Division of Fine Focusing: 0.0000787" (0.002mm)
- Abbe Condenser: NA=1.25 with rack and pinion focusing control
- Illumination: 6V/20W halogen bulb
- Power Supply: 110V/60Hz (220V/50Hz adapter available), CE certified
- Accessories: 6V/20W spare halogen bulb, 2" plan-concave mirror, bottle of objective oil, and blue, green & yellow filters
- Three Microscope Heads: One Binocular and Two Monoculars
- One Microscope Body with Frame, Base and Halogen Illumination System
- Four High Quality DIN Objectives, 4X, 10X, 40X and 100X
- Two Pairs of Widefield Eyepieces, WF10X and P16X
- Two Color Filters
- One Dust Cover
- One Power Cord
- One 6V/20W Spare Halogen Bulb
- Two Spare Fuses
- Immersion Oil
- User's Manual
- Packages: 2
- Shipping Weight: 60 lbs
SHIPPING & HANDLING:
- Payment must be received within 7 days after auction ends
- We accept Paypal payment and major credit cards
- We are a SquareTrade verified seller – you are protected up to $750 by eBay and SquareTrade
- You are protected up to $2,000 if you pay through Paypal
- Our microscopes and accessories are manufactured under the strict guidelines established by ISO 9001: 2000 Standards with Certificate No: 3302/200213192. This item comes with 5-year warranty. We carry all the full-coverage warranty services
- We stand behind our products, as we believe in their top-of-the-line quality. However, if you are not completely satisfied, you may return your purchase within seven (7) days in original condition and package. We will refund your money less actual shipping and handling costs
- We are an ID Verified seller
- We are a SquareTrade verified seller
- We have been on eBay since 2002
Accessories listed below are compatible with above microscope. They can boost the microscope with the extra features mentioned below. |
Click on the items you are interested in for detail or purchase.
VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION !!!
As buying precision instruments like microscopes or microscope accessories can be a big investment, it is very important to buy them from a dependable and well-established company. Hundreds of individual generic microscope sellers on eBay have disappeared during the past several years. As a result, we frequently receive phone calls and emails from the customers they left behind looking to buy additional accessories for their microscope, or asking for help on how to use, maintain, or fix their instruments. Though we try, it is often difficult to help the owners of these generic microscopes since their products have no brand name to identify them by, and thus no way to tell whether or not they were made up to industry standards. We feel very sorry for those who are left with a nonfunctional microscope only one or two years after their purchase due to a small problem such as a broken part or a blown fuse. Therefore, it is incredibly important to buy your microscope from a reputable company that is able to provide customers with both low prices, and full warranty services. We here at Precision*World know that a quality microscope can last for decades, and that most problems buyers encounter can be solved over the phone. As a result we at Precision*World strive to provide our customers with the best technical support service anywhere. Precision*World is an eBay seller you can trust. Our commitment to answering your questions and solving your problems are second to none. We have been in microscope business for more than twenty years and have been on eBay since 2002. We carry only AmScope name brand instruments, guaranteeing our customers the highest standard of quality, responsibility, and dependability. We have a full line of products, more than 2,000 listings for AmScope microscopes and accessories, to ensure that you will always be able to find what you are looking for. Rest assured that Precision*World and AmScope will be here for many years to come to assist you in your microscope needs. |
Copyright © 2009 reserved, Precision*World