eBay item number:
Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
mraF egdoL smirG
Business seller information
Grims Lodge Farm
Return policy details
*****FOR RETURNS INFO FOR OUTSIDE UK SEE BELOW UK SECTION*****
********ATTENTION ALL USA CUSTOMERS!!!********
currently there are postal delays on all mail from the UK to USA, This is due to Homelands Security measures in the US. unfortunately this is beyond our control. please bear this in mind when deciding to purchase.
UK CUSTOMERS: Under the consumer protection (distance selling) regulations 2000 we are required by law to offer a cooling off period of seven days from the date of your receipt of your ordered goods. Therefore should you receive your order and decide some or all of it is not suited to your needs, you may return it for a full refund or exchange. however the following conditions must be met:
1. the item/s must be in unopened re-saleable condition.
2. you must notify our mail order department by telephone at your earliest convienience and confirm in writing ie by letter or email (and in any case no more than seven days after reciept of your goods) that you wish to return them, whereupon you will be given instuctions on where to return them to.
3. return postage costs are the liability of the customer
4. The item/s were purchased using the "Buy it now" format, and was not subject to an auction purchase
EUROPEAN & WORLD CUSTOMERS: we accept returns of "buy it now" items only. they can be returned for any reason, however these conditions must be met:
1. the item must be as supplied, unopened and in new condition.
2. you must notify us by email or phone within seven days of receiving your item that you wish to return it.
3. All postage costs involved will be met by the BUYER, this includes the postage cost charged to send the item to you, and the cost of returning the item to us.
4. you must return the item suitably packed idealy in the packaging we sent it to you in, and by signed for airmail.