Powered by Frooition Pro
TOTAL BLACKOUT - PRIVACY WINDOW TINTING TINT FILM !
Total solid gloss blackout from both inside and out.
Gives total privacy, you can not see in or out at all.
Does not allow any light at all in or out.
Professional quality - used by most professional tint shops.
Prevents UV light for skin conditions and fading of fabrics etc.
U.V. transmission - 1%
Visible light reflection - 13%
Visible light transmission - 0%
Solar energy rejected - 72%
Solar reflection - 11%
Solar absorption - 88%
Solar transmission - 1%
Glare reduction - 100%
Warranty - 10 year
Pressure sensitive adhesive
Please ensure payment is made within 3 days of buying the item or eBay will automatically open an unpaid item case.
Payment methods are via PayPal or by credit/debit card over the phone on 0191 419 4558. Mon - Fri 9am - 4pm.
All free delivery is for UK mainland only. If you require shipping outside the UK please contact us via eBay message for a quote.
If you order an item that is over 90cm wide or 10m in length it will be sent by 24 hour courier instead of Royal Mail 48.
Free courier is for UK mainland only and does not cover Northern Ireland, Southern Ireland, any other offshore islands and the Scottish highlands.
If you are unsure of the cost of postage for you please do not hesitate to ask.
Whenever possible all orders placed before 1pm will be sent the same working day, this may not always be possible on extremely busy days. Orders placed after 1pm will be sent the next working day whenever possible.
From there delivery time will depend on what service you chose at checkout.
With all films bought you will receive full fitting instructions on paper.
Applications are NOT RECOMMENDED in the following situations:-
When outside temperatures are below freezing or in very bright direct sunlight.
To rough cast glass surfaces.
TOOLS REQUIRED - Washing up liquid, Spray bottle, Squeegee, Craft knife, Glass scraper, Straight edge, Tape measure, Soft lint free cloth. Please see our tools category for various tools and fitting kits.
WINDOW FILM is a very thin sheet of material that requires handling with great care. Creasing & folding must be avoided. As with aluminium foil, once creased, the film will remain creased and therefore cannot be returned. Applications need to be carried out in a draught & dust free situation.
PREPARATION & PRE-CLEANING are vitally important & care must be taken to flush any dirt particles out of the window frame. Some airborne dust may get under the film, but this is difficult to avoid completely & it's presence will not affect the performance of the installation.
DURING DRYING OUT some haziness will be evident & this will disappear & dry out over a 2-4 week period.
CLEANING as you would for normal windows but not until 2 weeks after installation & always with a soft leather or cloth and clean water, never use any abrasive cleaners or cleaners that contain amonia.
1. WINDOW PREPARATION :-
1. Make up the slip solution in spray bottle (1 tsp washing up liquid to 1 pint cold water).
2. Thoroughly wash glass with slip solution & squeegee dry.
3. Remove paint, varnish or other foreign matter with a scraper.
4. Spray glass with slip solution & squeegee out, checking that the glass surface is very clean & dust free.
2. FILM HANDLING :-
Adhesive surface is protected between 'window film' and liner.
Window film may be cut to approximate size with a very sharp blade or scissors. It is recommended that the film be cut at least 1/2" longer & wider than the glass. You are now ready to apply the film to the glass.
Note: Separate a corner of the 'window film' and liner with 2 small pieces of adhesive tape on either side of the product.
3. FILM APPLICATION :-
1. Thoroughly wet the glass with the slip solution, this will hold the film in place whilst you remove the clear liner.
2. Place film on wet glass with liner facing you. From the ready separated corner carefully peel off the liner. Spray the adhesive surface generously with the slip solution (you cannot apply too much solution).
3. Carefully reverse film on to the glass so that the adhesive side is now in contact with the glass. Note: Keep film taut and straight, do not allow film to curl up on itself or to wrinkle. A crease or wrinkle will not flatten out on application.
4. Position the film by gently sliding on wet surface and smoothing out large air bubbles.
5. Ensure all glass area is covered by the film with slight overlap on all sides.
4. SQUEEGEE TECHNIQUE :-
1. Spray the film with the slip solution to give slip for the squeegee.
2. The first stroke should be horizontal across the top of the window.
3. The next stroke should be downwards from one edge with succeeding strokes working down and away from the first strokes.
4. On final squeegee of the top & bottom edges the squeegee may be pushed towards the edges to remove any excess water.
5. If a particle is trapped behind the film, carefully lift the film from the nearest corner & remove the particle. Before replacing the film, spray sufficient slip solution to thoroughly wet the glass & film. Replace the film & re-squeegee.
5. FILM TRIMMING :-
1. Using a straight edge (should have about 1/8" thickness), place it on end at the edge of the window.
2. Trim the film using a razor blade of craft knife so that there is a margin width of the straight edge of about 1/8".
3. Repeat for each edge of the window.
4. After trimming remove excess film.
5. Repeat entire squeegee procedure. A firm pressure is necessary to effect a strong bond.
6. You can then firmly push down all edges with a hard card or credit card wrapped in tissue.
Important note to customer: Sellers and manufacturers only obligation shall be to replace such quantity of the product proved to be defective prior to fitting. Neither seller nor manufacturer shall be liable for any injury, loss or damage, direct or consequential, arising out of the use of or the inability to use the product. Laws must be adhered to when applying to vehicles.
About Window Film
Window film and the benefits -
Saves Energy -
All of Tintfit's window films help reduce heat transmission through glass. Depending on the film selected, you can achieve a huge percentage of total solar energy rejection. When less solar energy comes into or is kept in your home or office building, your climate control system doesn't have to work as hard. The result: significant savings on your energy bills.
Increases Comfort -
With less heat from the sun coming through the glass, there is lower solar heat gain and fewer hot spots, so building occupants can enjoy a more comfortable interior environment.
Reduces Glare -
Glare reduction helps make an interior environment more comfortable, functional and enjoyable as it allows occupants to watch television and view computer screens with greater ease.
Improves Appearance -
Our window films range from virtually invisible to 100% unable to see through in a range of different colours to compliment the building or car they are being applied to.
Resists Scratches -
All of our films have a scratch resistant coating unlike cheap Chinese films that can also be purchased on the internet. This does not mean it will not scratch it simply means the film will resist scratches up to a certain point.
Improves Safety -
Although products not listed under the 'security' category are not considered 'safe and secure', once they bond to glass, they can help make that glass more shatter-resistant by holding broken splinters and shards together in the event of malicious, accidental or storm-related breakage.
Reduces Fading -
All Tintfit's window films help reduce fading of interior furnishings by blocking out as much as 99% of harmful and damaging ultraviolet light. The exact degree of fade reduction depends on your specific film selection, as well as the overall environment.
Visible Light Transmission -
A common concern about installing window film is that it may reduce too much of the visible light so making internal areas darker. This concern is often more perception than reality. The human eye works like a camera lens. It adjusts to the loss of light and therefore compensates any major changes in light levels received by the brain.
Visible Light of Film 100% - Light Perceived by Human Eye 100%
Visible Light of Film 80% - Light Perceived by Human Eye 87%
Visible Light of Film 60% - Light Perceived by Human Eye 82%
Visible Light of Film 33% - Light Perceived by Human Eye 68%
Visible Light of Film 18% - Light Perceived by Human Eye 55%
Visible Light of Film 14% - Light Perceived by Human Eye 49%
Visible Light of Film 0% - Light Perceived by Human Eye 0%
All of our products come with a 14 day guarantee. Just send the item back to us in its original condition and packaging with all paperwork within 14 days of delivery and we will gladly refund your money less our postage costs to you. We do not require a return authorisation. We recommend you use an insured carrier to return the item. We will not be responsible for any return postage costs.
Please email us before returning any item on firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your order is damaged in any way once you receive it i.e. creases in the film, please email or phone us straight away and do not attempt to fit the film, we will refund or replace the damaged unused goods as soon as possible. (We are unable to replace damaged goods if you have used or tried to fit them).
Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive which can be found at http://www.hmso.gov.uk/si/si2000/20002334.htm
Quickest method of contact is by eBay message.
Tel - 0191 419 4558 (Mon - Fri 9am - 4pm)
Email - email@example.com
Web - www.tintfit.com
Tintfit Window Films
Unit 26 Harvey Close
Crowther Industrial Estate
Tyne & Wear
Frooition www.frooition.com | eBay design, eBay store design, eBay shop design, eBay template design, eBay listing design
This listing is currently undergoing maintenance, we apologise for any inconvenience caused.