We have strong belief in good customer care and we always try to resolve any issues with customer in polite, friendly and professional way, until and unless it’s a genuine problem and not being propagated with any intention of scam.
We aim to act on our quality policy statement “to supply good quality parts every time and on time” but there is a possibility you might come across any of the following condition.
If you have bought some wrong part by selecting wrong car details or prior to diagnosis of your car, you can return it to us with in 14 days of purchase: But
· You have to write us before returning the item to get the authorization and return address.
· Item has to be returned in original condition, with all ancillaries, tags & original invoice.
· Customer will be responsible for return postage, its proper & safe packing.
· There will be a deduction of 25% from the original price paid, for restocking and handling(if you return item after 14 days - subjected to approval).
We have selected our suppliers with great care and procurement is on long term relationship, our customer’s fault complains ratio is less than 1%.
All our products are covered by manufacturer’s 12 months warranty, so any item if fails or not performing the purpose can be return to us within this period, on receiving the item we will conduct a inspection to conform that part belongs to us and if it fails due to manufacturing fault or customers inappropriate handling, In case of customers fault there will be no replacement or refund.
IN CORRECT ORDER:
We do our listings on the principle of “right first time”, so there has been immense care taken on listing the parts and there application. But still if you come across:
In an event of “wrong pick” from the shelf (which is very unlikely event), you can contact us by writing email conforming the part number you receive & we will bare all the postage cost to exchange the unit with correct one, with a big note of “SORRY FOR INCONVENIENCE”.
We do our listing with great care and in light of immense experience, but still we will not accept any sort of responsibility of part selection by customer, which is customer’s responsibility. In case of any confusion you can ask us before purchase by sending complete car details.
In any case we (seller) is not responsible for any loss (financial or what so ever), damage, labour cost UNTILL customer’s CLAIM is proved.
AS NORMALLY WE DON’T ENTERTAIN FOLLOWING CLAIMS:
1. In case customer bought wrong part by selecting wrong car from the listing details, and now asking for return postage, labour or any claim.
2. In case customer bought a FILTER KIT from us but come back and complaining about having some problem with suspension as a result of fitting filter kit.