TP-LINK 200Mbps Mini Powerline Homeplug Network Adapter Twin Pack (TL-PA211KIT)
With two adapters plugged in, you could simply press the 'pair' button to building a connection without other configuration. The maximum transmission range of these adapters could be up to 200m over your household power supply grid.
Besides, with 200Mbps high speed and built-in QoS feature, TL-PA211 enables lag-free entertainment such as online/LAN gaming, audio/video streaming simultaneously, and the application with real-time requirements. IGMP managed multicast IP transmission also help to optimise IPTV streaming. What's more, the 128-bit AES encryption also protects your network from external attack.
- Backed by a 3-year manufacturer warranty
- Provides a secure and stable network
- Plug-and-play setup, no drivers or software required
- Ideal for high-quality transmission of video and other data at up to 200 Mbps
- Wide coverage, ideal for creating Internet connectivity in remote rooms or wireless black spots
- 300 meter range
- AES 128 bit security built-in
- PowerSave Move - Save up to 65% compared with other powerlines
Super Small Design
With its new ultra-compact housing design, TP-LINK's TL-PA211 is much smaller than most other 200Mbps Powerline Products. At just 30mm thick and with its high quality, elegant white shell, it nearly blends completely in front of any power outlet.
Reduces Power Consumption Up to 65%
The TL-PA211, a new-generation Powerline Adapter, with its practical design and sophisticated Power-Saving Mode consumes less power when compared with existing Powerline Adapters. When there is no data transmission or reception occurs over a certain period of time, it will automatically switch from its regular "Working" Mode to "Power-Saving" Mode that will reduce its energy consumption by up to 65%*.
*Actual data will vary because of the network conditions and environmental factors
Pair Button for Easy Network Security
Simply by pushing the Pair button on the adapters, users can set up a hassle-free Powerline network within minutes, complete with 128-bit AES encryption for network security and data protection. It's that simple!
- Plug the adapter into the power outlet
- Connect the device via the network cable to the adapter
- Press the encryption buttons and you're done!
- 2 x TP-Link Homeplug Adapters
- 2 x Ethernet Network Cables
- Setup CD-ROM
24 Hour Technical Support
0845 147 0017 or firstname.lastname@example.org