Bumper set of Traditional / Fairy tale
Resource provided on a handy disc ready to print out
Make a massive saving; by buying all of the following resources at once-
If purchased individually this set would cost £24.00
Included in this set are the following
Little Red Hen, The Magic Porridge Pot, Jack and the Beanstalk,Cinderella,Enormous Turnip, Little Red Riding Hood,The Gingerbread Man,The 3 Billy Goats Gruff
THE LITTLE RED HEN
1. Story props X 20 – 20 props to aid story telling or sequencing the story. These can be added to a story sack, a story board or as a display in your book area
2. Story – The story ready for you to read aloud or add to a display
3. Seed packet template – A photo-copiable seed packet template – allows the children the opportunity to design, cut and glue their own seed packets
4. Story Keywords X 28 – 28 Keywords/labels from the story. 4 labels per A4 sheet. The font used is comic sans.
5. Story sequence – Set of 6 gorgeous colouring sheets for the children to colour in and sequence the story. Great to make a display of children’s work – the labels provided can be added to a display too.
6. Character posters – 6 Characters from the story to colour in and display – each one is an A4 poster size – includes Red Hen, Duck, Pig, Rat, Cat, Red Hen 2.
7. Little Red hen poster – A poster to add to your display with a picture and “the little red hen” wording
8. Long “The little red hen” banner and border – A long colourful banner, which is printed over several A4 sheets to head a wall display – plus a border to edge your wall display
9. Character stick puppets X 8 – Set of stick puppets character props Red hen (pose 1) red hen (pose 2) pig, goose, duck, dog, cat and rat. I have provided all the different animals as each book has a different set of characters. I personally use the pig, cat and rat but other options are here for your personal taste
10. Character posters – A set of colourful photographs showing pictures of real animals from the story – these look great displayed with the speech bubbles “ Who will help me?” “Not I”
11. Poster set – 2Photographs of bread, wheat, seed and flour - To enhance your display or use for discussion
12. Red Hen number-line – The little red hen number line showing numerals 1 to 10
13. Speech bubbles – With all the questions and answers asked in the story – these look great added to a wall display
14. Mask set - coloured – Red hen, goose/duck, cat, pig, rat, dog
15. Mask set – black and white – Red hen, duck/goose, pig, cat, rat, dog
16. Writing paper – Lined themed writing paper with picture of the red hen, title “The little red hen” – black and white photocopiable
17. Lettering– “The little red hen” Themed lettering as an alternative to heading a wall display
18. Bread numberline–Numbers on slices of bread 1 to 10 – These are A4 posters
19. Snap / Pairs – Little red hen snap picture cards –can also be used to pair and match
20. Powerpoint – Powerpoint presentation of the little red hen story
21. Worksheets – A collection of numeracy and literacy worksheets – match word to picture, story prompts, colour, sequence,copy writing,spelling and more ( all photocopiable black and white sheets)
22. Story Wordmat – Showing keywords from the story ( the font used is comic sans)
23. Little red hen song sheet
THE MAGIC PORRIDGE POT
This is a set of story resources that I have created to use as teaching props
I have included :
4 x Stick puppets
4 x Mask set
Keywords and sentences
Scenes .. Town and Forest
Story Sequence set
Magic porridge pot ( empty storyprop )
Magic porridge pot ( full storyprop )
Magic porridge pot ( overflowing storyprop )
Magic porridge pot numberline
( Stick puppets and masks include : The Mother, The little girl, The Old Woman, The Magic Porridge Pot)
Resources are provided to use alongside the lady bird series of books. They are my design and not a copy of the authors work. The books are not provided
JACK AND THE BEANSTALK
1. Coloured mask set : Giant, Giants wife, Mum, Jack, Cow and Bean seller.
2. Story sequencing A5 picture cards.
3. Jack and the Beanstalk writing activities.
4. The growth of a bean sequence cards.
5. Keywords in text boxes (black and white and colour sets)
6. Giant beanstalk.. Join A4 pieces together to create a giant wall display. A cloud and castle is also included.
7. Jack and the Beanstalk story power point .
8. Story word mat.
9. Black and white story props. Allows the children to create their own story telling set.
10. Bean number line .. Numbers from 0 to 20 on golden eggs.
11. Planning and assessment for Jack and the beanstalk.
12.Long Banner to head your display, reads " Jack and the Beanstalk" and a beanstalk border to edge your display
13.Rhyming cards, Fee- Fi- Fo- Fum cards.. Each card has 7 rhyming word cards. (These cards are a good way of looking at how words sound the same but are spelt differently)
14. 2 X Jack and the beanstalk mazes.
15. Picture cards with word labels to add to the correct pictures.
16.Large leaf template in black and white, children can colour or paint these to create a display
17. Character names and keywords on golden eggs.
18. Word strips to cut and sequence - in black and white
19. Character writing prompts
20. Character Thinking bubbles
21. Character speech bubbles
22. Stick puppets and story props as follows :
- Jacks Mum
- Market Trader
- Giants wife
- Golden egg
THE 3 LITTLE PIGS
Alphabet bricks - A set of bricks showing the lowercase alphabet (comic sans)
Long banners - 2 long banner’s to choose from 'The Three Little Pigs'
Border paper to edge your display, simply cut to the dimensions of your wall display.
Masks – A set of masks to act out the story Includes, Mummy, The 3 little pigs and the big bad wolf ( In colour)
A b&w mask set for the children to colour and make
Characters - The main characters from the story. Ideal as stick puppets or story board characters for role playing
'The Three Little Pigs' display lettering
House flashcards - with text cards to add to each house, straw, sticks, bricks.
Piggy card game. A jigsaw type game where children can cut each picture along the line, then have fun matching the 2 correct pieces
Tabletop numberline to 10
Create your own stick puppets using the black and white printables
2 x Tabletop number lines to 10 and to 20
Numbered pigs to 20
Ordinal piggies - a set of pig posters showing 1st, 2nd, 3rd
Piggie headbands – Another role-play resource
Photopack - A4 sized posters showing real wolves and pigs
3 little pigs colouring sheets
Colour copy activity
Sentence strips – great to order the story
Story mat - great for writing activities
Writing prompts and literacy worksheets
Character profile worksheets
Story board – use to tell the story or use as props in a story sack
Power point of the story
Cut and sequence activity
Story sack label
Character work sheets with speech bubbles and thinking bubbles
This little piggy went to Market colouring picture a
Set of 8 coloured masks
~ Ugly sisters Anistasia and Drizella, Cinderella ( style one and two),The wicked Stepmother, Prince Charming, The Carriage Driver and the Fairy Godmother.
Set of 10 stick puppets ( Cinderella in rags, Cinderella in riches, Stepmother, The king, Lucifer, Anistasia, Drizella, Coach and horses, The Duke and Prince charming.
Sentence - sequence strips
Writing - Lots of writing activity worksheets
Invitation to the ball writing excercise.
Labels with pictures - for display and writing
Long Cinderella Banner... to head your display
Gus and Lucifer .... odds and evens numberline
Coach and Horses... 0 to 20 numberline
Keywords...labels with keywords
Matching cards- match the words to the pictures
Writing - character writing prompts
THE ENORMOUS TURNIP
MASK SET… Coloured mask set of…The Old man, Old lady, girl, boy, dog, cat and mouse.
STICK PUPPETS … Coloured Characters set of…The Old man, Old lady, girl, boy, dog, cat and mouse
STORY PROPS…Story telling Props including various sized turnips !
KEYWORDS…. Large collection of keywords in text boxes.. ideal for display or as a writing aid
SEED PACKET..For the children to design their own turnip seed packet
SIZING POSTERS... small, big, bigger turnips and garden forks
TURNIP SEQUENCE... Photo set to order, showing the different stages of growth from sowing to the full turnip
SONG… The enormous turnip song, provided on a poster for display
VEGETABLE PAIRS... Sort the 20 flashcards into pairs or play a game of snap. Great for Harvest time, display or discussion. Cards show 20 different types of vegetable.
BANNER…a banner to head your display
VISUAL AIDs… A4 turnip growing posters to aid telling the story
ACTIVITIES…black and white masks to make, colouring pictures and worksheets.
STORY SACK LABEL... To add to your story sack
LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD
Large character stick puppets and story props- great for displays or for
laminating and adding magnets to the back so children can use these for retelling the story.
3 x Story word mats - great for displays or encouraging writing, 2 colour mats and 1 black and white.
Grandmas shopping list activity – read the list and sort which items need to go into the basket. Provided in colour and black and white
Power point presentation – an alternative way to tell the story to a group of children.
Black and white story pictures – for the children to colour
Colour facemasks - Little Red Riding Hood, the Woodcutter, the Wolf, and Grandma - great for acting out the story or for use in the outdoor play area.
Poster pack – Real photographs of 1) wolf in the woods 2) Cottage in the woods 3) Path through the woods – great to add to a display.
Wolf sizing props – The wolf in 5 different sizes to sort and order.
Wanted poster – Little red riding hood
Wanted poster – The big bad wolf
Colouring pictures from the story
Black and white - stick puppet characters.
Nature cards – things we find in the woods
A basket - to cut out and colour
Coloured pictures - of gifts for Grandma.
Black and white pictures of gifts for Grandma – great to create a display of children’s own work
Word and picture cards of Grandmas gifts – great to add to your wall display or use for writing purposes
Red Riding hood play dough mats – Counting / adding activity
Long banner – to head your wall display
Woodland Border paper - to edge your display
Keywords and sentences in text boxes – in comic sans.
Pencil control worksheet – guide Red riding hood through the woods.
Red riding hood themed writing paper – in black and white
Cut and order or sequence the sentence strips
Cut and order or sequence the pictures ( black and white activity)
Story telling – picture flashcards / prompts – could also be used to sequence the events in the story
What’s the time Mr Wolf – Set of clocks, instructions and large Mr Wolf stick puppet.
Red riding hood board game - printed on A4 sized card or paper
THE GINGERBREAD MAN
Long Banner – “The gingerbread man”
Display border - Print to the length required
Initial sound worksheets – Includes the Initial sounds of each of the characters
Cut and stick sequence – black and white pictures
Gingerbread man songsheet
Sequence cards - baking a gingerbread man
Story characters - to colour in
Wanted – Literacy poster
Writing activity – How to make a gingerbread man
Word mat – Showing characters and names
Writing prompt – Gingerbread man writing paper with writing prompt
Gingerbread man number counting mats
Gingerbread man match – match the gingerbread men by shape
Gingerbread counting mats
Gingerbread man addition - worksheets
Gingerbread men pairs - sort and match the gingerbread men
Gingerbread man numberline – large gingerbread men for display or wahing line
Small numbered gingerbread men - Another colourful display ( numbers to 20)
Gingerbread man board game to print
Gingerbread man calendar - Days, weeks, months, years – in a gingerbread theme
Story sack label
Large lettering - “Gingerbread man”
Keywords - in text boxes
Gingerbread man poster - to colour or paint
Numbercards - Match the numeral to the quantity of gingerbread men
THE 3 BILLY GOATS GRUFF
1. Stick puppets, 3 goats and the troll (in colour)
2. Mask set, 3 goats and the troll (in colour)
3. Story props - bridge, goats, troll, grass and river
4. Create your own props, masks (black and white)
5. Create your own props, stick puppets(black and white)
1. Long banner "3 Billy goats gruff"
2. Border to edge your display (print as many times as needed to fit the dimensions of your display)
3. Picture pack of real Billy goats
4. Four posters showing goat facts
WRITING / LITERACY
1. Word mat - for writing activities
2. Story sack label
3. Billy goats gruff rhyme Poster for display
4. Picture flashcards
5. Keywords in text boxes
6. Phrases in text boxes
7. speech bubbles
9. Themed writing paper
10. Character profiles, 3 Billy goats gruff and troll
11. The story
12. Colouring pictures
13. Word search
14. Letter Gg colouring picture
1. Odds and evens goat display
2. Tabletop numberlines 1 to 20
3. Character counting cards
4. Ordinal numbered display
5. Colouring pictures to order by size
6. Billy goat labels showing ordinal numbers to 3
7. Labels showing different sizes
If you would like to look at all of our other resource listings please click here other items!
We only post to the UK – SORRY
We do not send items via email, as the files are too large to send this way.
We aim to post your item within 24 hours of payment.
Payment by Paypal is our preferred method of payment.
Postage is Free
- If there is a problems with your order then please contact us first as we are more than happy to help sort out any problems.
- If you need to contact us please make contact through "EBAY ask a question" this will ensure a quick response.
| Copyright |
All our resources are registered and copyright protected and must only be used by yourself for educational purposes. They must not be purchased for resale; either in their original format or altered in anyway. Thank You
© Story.resources 2007-2012
Please note all our resources are provide on a cd-rom / disc for you to print out and laminate the education al resources