Details about TREK XO1 CYCLOCROSS BIKE - MANY NEW PARTS - (TOURING/COMMU
See original listing
“Built by me for me as my commuter but I no longer ride to work and this bike isn't getting the use ”... Read more
05 May, 2014 18:03:03 BST
Wirral, United Kingdom
An item that has been previously used. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended. This item may be a floor model or an item that has been returned to the seller after a period of use. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections. See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller notes:||“Built by me for me as my commuter but I no longer ride to work and this bike isn't getting the use it deserves.”|
CYCLOCROSS FRAMED BIKE
MANY NEW PARTS
The pictures show the original canti's I used on the build but I changed them to the (much better) Tektro's last month (see last two pictures).
All other components were used but lightly.
I will be keeping the pedals, lights & computer mount they are NOT included. I WILL include a for free pair of lightly used Maxxis Raze cyclocross tyres for if you want to venture off road (you will need to remove the mudguards if you want to use these tyres as the clearance is not enough to clear the knobbles on these tyres).
I have included offers, but I won't be considering much less than the asking price. Built on a quality Trek frame which is quite rare now and I doubt you'll find another easily.
Collection is MUCH preferred and ENCOURAGED so you can see the bike and make sure it is what you want. I personally would never buy a used bike sight unseen but if you want to arrange your own courier you can at your own risk (I have always found Paisley Freight to be reliable). No returns if you do this!
Please see my feedback for any reassurance you might need.
Conditions of sale
(sorry but I have to make these provisions as fraudsters/wasters are getting more and more common):
1. I will cancel bids/offers from anyone with less than 5 positive feedbacks unless you contact me first with contact details.
2. If using PayPal I will only sell if your address is verified. If it is not and you pay via paypal I will return your payment and you will have to pay via cheque, which will need to clear before the item is sent.
3. If you win and don't contact me with how you intend to pay within 48 hours I will relist the item and start proceedings.
4. I STRONGLY advise you to use a tracked and insured postal method (I will always offer one). If you choose not to and choose an uninsured/tracked method the risk is YOURS not mine. You can always collect with no risk at all!
5. I am not a company. I am an individual who uses Ebay as a hobby. I DO NOT offer returns, but as my feedback will show I am very honest in my descriptions and dealing with others.
6. These are my conditions of sale and if they are not met the sale will not go through.
7. Due to increasing number of people not leaving feedback, I will leave feedback for you once you have left it for me. I always leave feedback quickly, please do the same for me.