Smoothest Gradation of ColorsGreater cable capacity for support of 12-bit color, also called Deep Color™, available from advanced HD sources and displays. Greater color depth, from 8-bit to 12-bit, allows more detailed gradations of individual colors for the display of billions of colors. x.v.Color™Extended Color RangeIdeal for advanced HDTVs with xvYCC color, also called x.v.Color. X.v.Color widens the number of available colors for 1.8 times more colors than standard RGB. Dolby® TrueHD and DTS-HD™Lossless Surround SoundGreater cable bandwidth for support of Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD lossless surround sound, available on Blu-ray Disc™ and HD DVD™ movies. HDMI-CECAutomated Audio/Video ControlSupport for the HDMI Consumer Electronics Control channel, enabling automated audio/video component setup and control. 120 Hz plus DisplayNatural Video Refresh RateIdeal for HD components with up to 200 Hz refresh rates, providing smoother, more fluid video reproduction. HDMI is a data superhighway for digital video and audio. For the best high definition experience, use an HDMI cable that delivers the entire picture and sound data your HD components require.
This 4x2 HIFI HDMI matrix access to four HDMI sinks with stereo audio output, using four HDMI sources
. The matrix allows four HDMI devices to be switched or split easily to two HDMI compatible monitors or projectors. One of the HDMI outputs is with audio output by SPDIF or by 3.5mm Stereo Audio output. The Matrix can also be placed at the end of a long HDMI cable to regenerate the HDMI signal.
Our devices offers solutions for noise, space and security concerns, data center control, information distribution, conference room presentation, school and corporate training environments.
- Four HDMI 1.3 input signals switched or split to two HDMI 1.3 sink devices
- One of the HDMI outputs is with audio output by SPDIF and 3.5mm Stereo Audio Output.
- HDCP 1.2 protocol compliant
- With HDMI-CEC function.
- Support deep color 30bit, 36bit
- Support Blue-Ray 24/50/60fs/HD-DVD/xvYCC
- Digital audio format, as DTS-HD/Dolby-trueHD/LPCM7.1/DTS/Dolby-AC3/DSD
- Support signal retiming
- Support input up to 15metres AWG24 HDMI 1.3 standard cable length,
- output up to 25metres AWG24 cable length
- It can come back to the default the input 1 status when restarted or reset.
- LED Indicate: when someone source device or someone sink display device is working, the LED relative will come to light; when someone source is selected to any sink,the LED relative to the source will come to light.
- No loss of quality
- Installs in minutes
- Need DC5V/2A power supply.
DMI Routing True Matrix - 4 Inputs / 2 Outputs
What does it do
Simply put, the '4 in 2 out HDMI Matrix Box' allows up to 4 HDMI devices to be independently switched to one, two, three or four HDMI enabled display devices (HDTV or projector).
The four outputs can show the same or different source at the same time.
1 x HDMI Matrix (4 in, 2 out)
1 x Power cable with UK plug
1 x Remote Control
How to use it?
To maintain signal integrity, the Matrix is recommended for use with 720P, 1080i or 1080P devices. Set-up is easy t
1. Connect the input HD devices to the Matrix (PS3, Blu-ray Player, etc). Connect the HDMI enabled display devices (HDTV or projector).
2. It is recommended for the initial set up that you turn on your display, the Matrix and then the sources.
3. Select the configuration you require, for example you may require 'Input 1' outputting to 'Output 1, 2 & 3' and 'Input 3' outputting to 'Output 4'.
What are the benefits?
A true Matrix can display any of the input devices (Blu-Ray player, PS3 etc) on any screen, at any time making it extremely versatile. A switch or splitter could never achieve this outcome.
1. Reduces cable clutter
2. You only need to buy 1 type of HD device instead of having to buy multiple devices for each room.
3. Less equipment is on show.
4. Cables up to 15 metres can be used with each port. If you require longer lengths of cable, we also supply HDMI CAT5 extender devices.
5. Simple plug and play operation
1. Manual Selection - The input can be manually selected by using the ‘source selection buttons’ on the front of the splitter box.
4. HDMI Version 1.3B - Supports deep colour, DTS-HD and Dolby True HD
5. HDCP Compliant
3D - This product is compatible with 1080P resolution in 3D. However, it is not recommended for use with HDMI cables longer than 3 metres when 3D is going to be run through them. For longer runs, a HDMI over CAT5/CAT6 extender is required.
Input source is a DVD player which outputs ‘HDMI 1.2, 8 bit video and stereo audio’
1. Even if one of your attached displays/TV's is HDMI 1.3, the Matrix will only output at HDMI1.2 because this is the maximum capability of the source input.
Input source is a Blu-ray player which outputs ‘HDMI 1.3, Dolby TrueHD audio’
1. Display/TV is ‘HDMI 1.2 8 bit video and stereo audio’
2. Display/TV is ‘HDMI 1.3 12 bit deep colour and stereo audio’
Outcome: The Matrix will only be outputting ‘HDMI 1.2 8 bit video and stereo audio’