Details about Telonic Berkeley INC. TTF 1500-5-3EE Tunable Bandpass Filter, 1000 to 2000 MhzSee original listing
For parts or not working
08 Jun, 2012 05:41:49 BST
Approximately £235.77(including postage)
US $236.53 (approx. £159.33) UPS Worldwide Saver | See details
International items may be subject to customs processing and additional charges. help icon for delivery - opens a layer
International delivery - items may be subject to customs processing depending on the item's declared value.
Sellers set the item's declared value and must comply with customs declaration laws.
As the buyer, you should be aware of possible:
- delays from customs inspection.
- import duties and taxes which buyers must pay.
- brokerage fees payable at the point of delivery.
Your country's customs office can offer more details, or visit eBay's page on international trade.
San Diego, California, United States
For parts or not working: An item that does not function as intended or is not fully operational. This includes items that are ... Read moreabout the condition
Template By Froo!
Telonic Berkeley INC. TTF 1500-5-3EE Tunable Bandpass Filter, 1000 to 2000 Mhz
· WHAT IS IT? This listing is for (1) used Telonic Berkeley INC. TTF 1500-5-3EE Tunable Bandpass Filter, 1000 to 2000 Mhz.
*This sale includes the shown components ONLY. No other unseen parts or accessories will be included.
· DOES IT WORK? UNKNOWN (presumed good but untested). We do not have the time, equipment, or expertise to test it further. This means that it is being sold as-is, as-pictured with the assumption and understanding additional calibration or repairs may be required and should be expected.
· HOWS IT LOOK? Fair, older item with some minor cosmetic scuffs or blemishes (see photos).
· CAN I RETURN IT? No, returns will not be accepted for this item. Please bid accordingly.
*Please read the terms below for more information on our store, policies, and details specific to this listing.*
Welcome to our online surplus outlet of used test & measurement equipment, where our goal is to offer you the best prices on overstocked lab and manufacturing products. Our inventory changes daily, so please visit our store often.
Our ordering system is fully automated and powered by eBay and PayPal Secure Servers. If you purchase an item through our official store your form of payment is due no later than five (5) business days from date of purchase. If you choose the PayPal option your credit card or PayPal account will be charged immediately. Item(s) are also available for sale through channels other than eBay and from time to time, may be sold before the eBay auction ends, in which case, we reserve the right to end the auction early.
It is not in our best interest to make inaccurate claims regarding the operational state of our equipment and we guarantee that we have not knowingly posted any false information in any of our listings. However, not all of our equipment has been tested and many of the items listed are "For Parts or Repair" and will be sold "as-is."
We guarantee that you will receive the item(s) shown in the working and cosmetic condition described above (which may be TESTED, UNKNOWN, or FOR PARTS). Returns will not be accepted if you have failed to read the description, look at the pictures, or ask questions prior to making a purchase.
You may also be interested in.....
Froo Frooition www.froo.com | selling manager applications, eBay design, eBay store design, eBay shop design, eBay template design, eBay listing design