Comfortable Thai style of Yoga Pants. Two small flaps (Rabbit Ears) at the front are tied to secure the waist. This style of pants are called yoga pants in Thailand but because of the fitting straight cut legs they may not always be suitable for yoga, stretching, or vigorous activities (or you may have to choose a size that gives ample room to move).
Artwork: Good Work Ethic Poem
Chinese poem that says your life's success depends on hard work.
Fabric: 100% Heavy weight plain cotton
In Thai we call this material Pah Muang, it is the most common fabric used in traditional Northern Thai clothing due to its durability, soft feel, and most importantly, low cost. We normally catalog this material as heavy cotton and internationally it is often classed as a tabby weave, we class it as heavy weight because out of the standard cottons we offer it is one of the thickest, but you may find it is lighter than other cottons or cotton blends. The label might not state cotton, the cottage industry here does not take care when labeling items.
This cotton can be bleached (white articles), unbleached (a cream colour), or dyed for colored articles. In North Thailand the dyes are hand prepared and applied. From our experience this material can shrink and the colours may run, especially on the first few washes. To reduce shrinkage and colour loss follow the suggested care instructions below.
- 1 inch (1") = 2.54cm.
- The given sizes are approximations only, exact measurements may vary.
- The items label may not match the advertised size, Asian labeling can be non-standard and we will often market an item according to European standards.
- To compare sizes take a similar item of your own that fits well and lay it flat, smooth it out and make sure it is buttoned or zipped if applicable. Use a tape measure to measure straight across, making sure the tape measure is tight.
- You may need to leave extra room for bulky items or for movement.
- Yoga pants are suitable for both men and women.
- Hip is measured around the pants at hip level.
- Waist is measured around the pants at the absolute top. The waist is adjustable using the front rabbit ears so we have given the full range of waist measurements we judge this pair can be worn by.
Waist range: 30" - 36"
Full height of pants: 46"
- Hand wash separately in cold or luke warm water. Do not wash in hot water.
- DO NOT TUMBLE DRY OR MACHINE WASH.
- Do not dry in sunshine, hang dry in shade.
- Do not use Bleach or Chlorine.
- Do not soak for long periods.
- Medium Iron setting.
- Hint: To reduce any colour running or shrinkage in cotton and rayon garments soak separately over night in one tablespoon of salt and/or brown vinegar dissolved in hot water and then added to a basin of luke warm water.
- Some shrinkage is normal for cotton and rayon garments, please allow for this.
Sometimes our items do not conform to European sizing standards, it is important to check all of the measurements in the description rather than buying purely by size. To test an item is suitable first carefully read our measurement notes, then compare the given measurements to an item that fits well.
Items shipped by International Airmail from Thailand.
We ship daily, normally within hours of confirming payment, except on weekends and public holidays.
Normally delivers within 2-3 weeks but can take up to one month, after which we will consider the parcel overdue.
We use an international agent who often moves shipments to more efficient countries for processing, this can make it appear like our parcels are sent from other countries but all depart from us in Thailand.
Airmail does not offer an effective tracking service however all parcels are insured for your piece of mind. If your order becomes overdue please check with your post office to make sure it is not awaiting collection, then contact us.
Paypal online payments including payments funded by credit cards.
Moneybookers www.moneybookers.com online payments, fund payments using a credit card or other local payment methods such as bank transfer.
Direct Bank Deposits in Australia and New-Zealand.
We will send you postive feedback after your payment has been confirmed, if you do not receive feedback from us within 3 days of making payment tell us, we will make sure you get your positive feedback.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase from us, if for any reason you feel inclined not to leave us positive feedback (or all 5-star ratings), please email us and let us know why, we will do our best to change your mind!