This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. For additional information, see the Global Postage Programme terms and conditionsThis amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. For additional information, see the Global Postage Programme terms and conditions
Fisherman's pants, sometimes called Yoga pants or Samurai pants, are a unisex style of pants that are very loose and comfortable to wear. Two strings hanging down from the back, you fold the excess waist across your front and tie the strings to hold the fold, resulting in a unique casual pant style.
Suitable for every occasion including casual wear, around the home, surfer wear, night wear as pajama bottoms, raver wear, yoga or meditation. Because these pants wrap to the wearers waist size they are perfect for pregnant woman as maternity pants, the pants grow as you do!
How to tie fishermans pants
To tie fishermans pants first step into them with the strings hanging on the outside at your back. Fold the excess waist across your front from one side to the other, bring the strings around to the front and tie them to secure the waist. You may now fold down the fabric above the strings to create the thick belt appearance.
Fabric: Light Thai Cotton - Tie Dyed
A light summer cotton with bold tie dye art. Each print is unique so yours may differ in detail, colour, and pattern from that pictured but will be similar. From our experience this material can shrink and the colours may run, especially on the first few washes. To reduce shrinkage and colour loss follow the suggested care instructions below.
- 1 inch (1") = 2.54cm.
- Fisherman pants are wrap pants that fold across your front when worn, one pair can fit many sizes. You will want to select a pair which is about 15-25" larger in the waist than the wearer, less for small waists or a tighter fit, more for larger waists.
- There are a couple of inches above the waist ties which fold down after tied to create the unique belt appearance, this means the length of the pants from waist to bottom hem (outseam) after tied will be shorter than the full length listed below.
- The inseam on fishermans pants is not an important measurement as these pants are made with a very low crotch for extreme comfort.
Full height/length of at least 33"
Full waist will be at least 50"
Around the upper thigh/leg will be at least 25"
- Hand wash separately in cold or luke warm water. Do not wash in hot water.
- DO NOT TUMBLE DRY OR MACHINE WASH.
- Do not dry in sunshine, hang dry in shade.
- Do not use Bleach or Chlorine.
- Do not soak for long periods.
- Medium Iron setting.
- Hint: To reduce any colour running or shrinkage in cotton and rayon garments soak separately over night in one tablespoon of salt and/or brown vinegar dissolved in hot water and then added to a basin of luke warm water.
- Some shrinkage is normal for cotton and rayon garments, please allow for this.
Sometimes our items do not conform to European sizing standards, it is important to check all of the measurements in the description rather than buying purely by size. To test an item is suitable first carefully read our measurement notes, then compare the given measurements to an item that fits well.
Items shipped by International Airmail from Thailand.
We ship daily, normally within hours of confirming payment, except on weekends and public holidays.
Normally delivers within 2-3 weeks but can take up to one month, after which we will consider the parcel overdue.
We use an international agent who often moves shipments to more efficient countries for processing, this can make it appear like our parcels are sent from other countries but all depart from us in Thailand.
Airmail does not offer an effective tracking service however all parcels are insured for your piece of mind. If your order becomes overdue please check with your post office to make sure it is not awaiting collection, then contact us.
Paypal online payments including payments funded by credit cards.
Moneybookers www.moneybookers.com online payments, fund payments using a credit card or other local payment methods such as bank transfer.
Direct Bank Deposits in Australia and New-Zealand.
We will send you postive feedback after your payment has been confirmed, if you do not receive feedback from us within 3 days of making payment tell us, we will make sure you get your positive feedback.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase from us, if for any reason you feel inclined not to leave us positive feedback (or all 5-star ratings), please email us and let us know why, we will do our best to change your mind!
If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason please contact us and we will work with you to find the most suitable solution. Returns are accepted for products in their original condition, however this may not be the most cost effective solution so please talk with us before returning an item.
(estimated and based on max bid)To be provided at checkout
Your maximum bid:
Your maximum bid:
Please read the full listing. By clicking Confirm bid you commit to buy this item from the seller if you are the winning bidder. You will enter a binding contract.
By clicking Confirm bid, you are committing to buy this item from the seller if you are the winning bidder and have read and agree to the Global Postage Programme terms and conditions - opens in a new window or tab. Import charges previously quoted are subject to change if you increase you maximum bid amount.