Plasma, LED & LCD TV Wall Bracket Tilt &Swivel TV Wall Mount for most 26"~42" TV, some Screens up to 47"
Solid reinforced heavy-gauge cold steel. Easy Adjustable +/-15° Tilting and 180°Swiveling
• Multi-directional adjustment tilt, swivel and extend for perfect viewing angle
• Post-installation level adjustment allows the TV to perfectly level even after installed
• Premium quality- constructed with thick 2.0mm solid reinforced heavy-gauge cold steel providing reliability and durability
• Adjustable tilting for perfect viewing angle
• Security screws on both arms lock the screen in position for additional security
• Rigorously stress tested to ensure security, safety and peace of mind.
• Level adjustment, help to adjust the horizontal
• Brand: Sunydeal ( Printed on the TV Mount, unlike other unbranded, Guarantee for High Quality)
• Fits most Brands/Models
• Fits VESA mounting hole patterns: from 100x100mm to 400x400mm (4"x4" to 16"x16") , check the VESA
• Supports screen weight up to 66lbs / 30kg
• Tilt 15º forward or 15º backward /Allow your TV tilt up and down.
• Swivel 180º, both Left & right
• Safety screws on both VESA arms hold screen in position for security
• Standard mounting hardware and user manual are included
Very important : (1).Make sure the wall installed TV bracket is firmness and tightness, such as concrete wall, solid wood wall, do not
install in hollow and floppy walls
(2).For security installation,please be make sure using the expansion bolt when you install the tv bracket to the wall
Before you bid the item, please check whether the TV Wall Mount is suitable for your TV.
• Please check the weight of your TV; it must be less than 66 lbs/30kg.
• Look at the back of your TV, find the mounting hole and measure horizontal and vertical distance, if the horizontal distance within 16"(400mm), vertical distance is within 16"(400mm), then the bracket will work perfect for you.
How to choose your TV mount?
1. Before you purchase a TV mount, make sure what kind of TV mount you want. A Tilt & Swivel Mount? A Tilt Mount? A Swivel Mount? or A Slim and Low Profile Mount?
2. Measure your TV and choose a suitable mount to fit your TV. First, measure the height and width between the screw holes on the back of your TV, and make sure that your measurements are SMALLER than the MAX Fitting hole distance; second, measure the height and width of your TV, and make sure that your measurements are Larger than the mount dimensions.
3.The size range offered is just for reference. The mount will fit only if the VESA size is compatible with your TV.
4.For more information or professional help, please feel free to contact us.
• One TV Wall Mount
• Standard hardware kit(The Screw kit is standrd,don't make sure fit all the TV models,please buy one kit if don't fit)
• User Manual