Tom Rath 3 Books Collection Set (Strengthsfinder 2.0,Strengths-based Leadership,How Full Is Your Bucket)
|Title||Tom Rath 3 Books Collection Set (Strengthsfinder 2.0,Strengths-based Leadership,How Full Is Your Bucket)|
|Author ||Tom Rath|
|Format ||Mixed Lot|
Titles in this Set
How Full Is Your Bucket
Description of titles
The Number 1 New York Times Bestselling Business Book Do you have the opportunity to do what you do best everyday? Chances are you don t. All too often, our natural talents go untapped. From the cradle to the cubicle, we devote more time to fixing our shortcomings than to developing our strengths. To help people uncover their talents, Gallup introduced the first version of its online assessment, StrengthsFinder, in the 2001 management book Now, Discover Your Strengths. The book spent more than five years on the bestseller lists and ignited a global conversation, while Strengths Finder helped millions to discover their Top 5 talents. In StrengthsFinder 2.0, Gallup unveils the new and improved version of its popular assessment, language of 34 themes, and much more. Loaded with hundreds of strategies for applying your strengths, this new book and accompanying website will change the way you look at yourself - and the world around you - forever. While you can read this book in one sitting, you ll use it as a reference forever.
From the author of the long-running number 1 bestseller "StrengthsFinder 2.0" comes a landmark study of great leaders, teams, and the reasons why people follow. Nearly a decade ago, Gallup unveiled the results of a landmark 30-year research project that ignited a global conversation on the topic of strengths. More than 3 million people have since taken Gallup's StrengthsFinder assessment, which forms the core of several books on this topic, including the number 1 international bestseller "StrengthsFinder 2.0." In recent years, while continuing to learn more about strengths, Gallup scientists have also been poring over decades of data on the topic of leadership. They surveyed a million work teams, conducted more than 50,000 in-depth interviews with leaders, and even interviewed 20,000 followers around the world to ask exactly why they followed the most important leader in their life.In "Strengths Based Leadership", bestselling author Tom Rath and renowned leadership consultant Barry Conchie reveal the results of this research. Based on their discoveries, the book identifies three keys to being a more effective leader: knowing your strengths, getting the right talents on your team, and meeting the four basic needs of those who look to you for leadership.As you read "Strengths Based Leadership", you'll hear firsthand accounts from some of the most successful organizational leaders in recent history as they discuss how their unique talents have driven their success. To help you apply your own talents, you'll have the opportunity to take a special version of "Gallup's StrengthsFinder" that will provide you with specific strategies for leading with each of your Top 5 talents. The new version of the assessment will also enable you to plot the talents of your team based on the four domains of leadership talent revealed in the book. Loaded with novel research, stories, and actionable ideas, "Strengths Based Leadership" will give you a new roadmap for leading people toward a better future. A unique access code (enclosed in the back of this book) allows you to take a new leadership version of Gallup's StrengthsFinder program. The new version of this program provides you with specific strategies for leading with your top five strengths and enables you to plot the strengths of your team based on the four domains of leadership strength revealed in the book
How Full Is Your Bucket
How Full Is Your Bucket? reveals how even the briefest interactions affect your relationships, productivity, health and longevity. Organized around a simple metaphor of a dipper and a bucket , and grounded in 50 years of research, this book will show you how to greatly increase the positive moments in your work and your life - while reducing the negative. Filled with powerful strategies and engaging stories, How Full Is Your Bucket? is sure to inspire lasting changes and has all th emakings of a timeless classic.
- Payment must be made Instantly on bidding confirmation of an item.
- We participate in eBay's non-paying bidder program
- We only accept PayPal as a form of payment.
- We DO NOT accept cash, cheque, money order, or BACs transfer.
- If you do not already have a PayPal Account, you can sign-up by going to Paypals website.
- PayPal is the safest way to pay on eBay and allows you to pay with Visa, MasterCard, Solo, and American Express.
- For all UK Orders (6 working days dispatch time & 6 working days delivery) time
- We are pleased to offer standard second class postage with delivery time of 6 working days and also dispatch time of 3 - 5 working days. With our standard service most customers can expect to receive their items within 2 weeks (10 - 12 working days).
- Upgrade to First Class Postage ( 3 Working Days Dispatch time & 3 Working Days Delivery Time - for UK Deliveries Only. Remember this can take up to 6 working days in total.
- By Upgrading to Royal Mail First Class Service, you will excel higher up in the queue for a faster dispatch time and will receive your item a lot faster than our standard second class service.
- Upgrade to our Courier 72hr Service. (2 working days Dispatch Time & 3 working Days Delivery Time.This means dispatch and delivery total time of 5 working days)
- By Upgrading to our Express Courier Service most customers can expect to receive their books within a week and will also be allocated a courier tracking number on request.
- Please note that we buy our books direct from publishers and are all brand new. From time to time books will be reprinted or revised. On rare occasions customers may receive an updated revised book which may have a revised cover or the description that may be slightly different to that we have advertised. If you require a particular exact edition please email us for confirmation. By purchasing a book from plodit limited you agree that you are happy to receive a revised edition book. (full refund will still be available if unsatisfied).
- Please note additional items such as cd/ dvd / or any other item is ONLY included, if clearly stated in the listing description.
Dispatch Times & Deliveries:
- Our warehouse will dispatch the items in approx 1 to 6 working days. However most books are dispatched within 24hrs. It will then take a further 1 to 6 working days to deliver the book to a UK address, International orders may take longer. You must accept these terms and not give us bad feedback for dispatch time as we have made this clear in advance.
- Please note all items will be despatched to PayPal Registered Delivery Address only, unless pre agreed otherwise. Any change of address must be pre-agreed by us before you place your order.
- We stock many of our items at Amazon warehouse (Amazon Fulfilment Service). This means you will receive our books in the same high quality Amazon packaging with faster dispatch time.
- Please note we sell our books on many different Platforms. This means some books will become out of stock because someone has bought the same book before you on a different platform. In such rare circumstances we shall refund you or use other suppliers to ship your order direct. This saves us & the customer time as you will receive your order sooner.
- As all our items are processed and despatched from various locations, we are NOT offering discount on Multiple/Combine purchases.
- Please note that there is NO additional discount for multiple purchases. We may dispatch items together or separately.