Specialist in Car Audio, Multimedia & Vehicle Security Products. We carry a large range of Car Audio Fitting solutions, Facia Panels & Car Harness Adaptors. We are stockists of all major brands like Alpine, Kenwood, Pioneer, JVC, Autoleads, Clifford, Viper, Orion & more. We stock a big range of cd mp3 tuners, car dvd players, motorised dvd screens, double din monitors, roof mount screens, headrest dvd screens, car speakers, car amplifiers, car lcd, sunvisor screens, rearview cameras & screens, car tv tuners, car ipod interface, auxillary input adaptors, equalisers, crossovers, car subwoofers, sub boxes, amplified subwoofer system, dab radio, parking sensors & cameras, car alarms, tracking systems, van security locks and car audio accessories at discounted prices.
VISIT OUR SHOP
IN CAR MUSIC - 605 HIGH ROAD - LEYTON - LONDON - E10 6RF
Installation service available on all our products
Toyota Pioneer Car DVD Player USB iPod iPhone Control Car Stereo
Watch videos on a 6.1" touch screen in your dashboard with this Car AV Tuner, or enjoy your music collection from different sources – all with quality and ease of use.
- Toyota Avensis (2003 - 2007)
The Kit Consists of:
- AVH-X1500DVD - Double Din DVD CD MP3 USB AV Multimedia Car Radio Headunit
- DDKIT-TY05 - Double Din Car Stereo Fitting Kit
DDKIT-TY05 Kit Consists Of:
- Double Din Facia Adaptor Kit
- ISO Lead
- Aerial Antenna Adaptor
AVHX1500DVD 2-Din iPod/iPhone Direct Control, CD/DVD Tuner with 6.1" touchscreen, USB and AUX-in, MIXTRAX and 3 RCA pre-outs
Watch all the video you want right from the dashboard of your car with this 6.1" touch screen AV tuner. And you can take your entire music collection on the road - whether from DVD, CD, MP3 or USB, this car tuner is built to play all your tracks from almost any source.
- Maximum Power Output MOSFET 50W x 4
- Tuner AM/FM Tuner (24 pre-set stations)
- • Your DVD film collection (including DVD-R/-RW discs)
• Your CD collection (including CD-R/-RW and Video CD)
• MP3, WMA, AAC compressed audio files on CD and DVD
• DivX, XviD, MP4 compressed video files on CD and DVD
• DivX, XviD, MP1,2,4, JPEG and iPod / iPhone via USB
• An AV source (MP3 player or games console) via the Aux-in
- Screen 6.1" WVGA Touch Screen
- Installation Type 2-DIN integrated entertainment hub
- Button Illumination Multi-colour RGB button illumination
- DVD Region Code 2
- Advanced App Mode
- Supported Apps Compatible with iPhone 4/4S. For more information, please visit pioneer.eu/apple
- Navigation Ready
- Multi-language Display (English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Turkish)
- Remote Control Optional CD-R33 IR remote control available
The Aux-in allows you to connect external music and video sources (with RCA outputs). This means that you can connect your MP3 player, PDA or games console, for example.
Instead of connecting 2 rear speakers, you can opt to connect a subwoofer in 2Ω mode to one of the rear speaker outputs. 70W power will be delivered to the woofer for a powerful bass sound experience, without the need for an extra amplifier.
It's an easy solution for lovers of booming bass.
- Input for rear camera
- RCA preouts 3 (F/R and SW)
- RCA video 2 x Video Input (RCA / mini-jack AV)
- RGB input (-) 1
An additional RGB Input means that you can, for example, connect a navigation device to the system and have a truly integrated mobile navigation and entertainment system.
The Hard Wired Remote input allows you to connect the receiver directly to your car’s own steering wheel remote control.
You can then control your receiver with the steering wheel remote control.
- USB Input 1 x USB (rear, 1 Amp Support)
- Video output 1 x Video Out
- Optional CD-R320 Card Remote
- Optional CD-SR100 Steering Remote
- Optional CD-R33 Remote DVD control
- Optional CD-IU201V iPod-to-Mini Jack/USB (2m)
- Optional CD-IU201S iPod-to-RGB cable for Advanced App Mode
- Optional CD-U50E USB Extension cable (50cm)
- Optional CD-RM10 Mini Jack - RCA AV cable
- Optional CD-V150M Mini Jack AV cable
- Optional ND-BC5 and ND-BC20PA Cameras
- Optional Hide Away Navigation
* 1 x USB cable is included
- Selectable wide screen modes
- Rear camera switching
- Aspect ratio 16:9
ASR stands for Advanced Sound Retriever.
Our ASR sound technology automatically restores the harmonics which were lost during the audio compression process.
ASR adjusts frequency response and sound pressure, especially in the high and low frequency ranges, to revitalise the density and presence of the compressed signal.
The result is an improved sound quality with its staging, density and feeling restored to the level of the original recording.
- Auto EQ (optional mic required)
- D/A Convertor 24-bit
- Equaliser 8-band graphic equaliser with 7 presets
- High Pass Filter
- Low Pass Filer
- Sonic Center Control (-)
Sonic Center Control is a listening position adjustment tool, which lets you optimally tune the audio output based on where you (or your passengers) are sitting.
By changing the position to the right (as shown in the screenshot), the sound image will move to the right. The driver’s side speaker timing is adjusted, with the result of an improved sound stage based on your listening position.
This feature takes the sound delay data used by DSPs and translates it into an analogue version using phase delays. However, in order to mimic a DSP’s sound delay, frequencies can only be altered up until midrange.
- Source Level Adjuster (-)
Allows you to independently adjust the volume ratio between all of the headunit's sources (using the FM volume level as a reference), so the start-up volume between sources will always be the same.
- Cellular Telephone Auto Muting
- iPod Ready , with optional CD-IU201V cable
- Compatible Generations
- • iPhone 4S, 4, 3GS, 3G
• iPod nano 6th, 5th, 4th, 3rd, 2nd, 1st generation
• iPod touch 4th, 3rd, 2nd, 1st generation
• iPod touch 3rd, 2nd, 1st generation
• iPod classic 120GB, 160GB (2009)
• iPod classic 80GB, 160GB (2007)
• iPod 5th generation
- iPod Direct
- Supported Functions • Battery charging
• List browsing
• Album art
• Music playback
• Video playback
- App Mode (-)
With App Mode selected, you can operate the unit's iPod function from your iPod. Also, you can listen to the sound of your iPod/iPhone applications through your car speakers and view any video content on the screen, provided the App supports analogue audio or video output.
App Mode is compatible with the following iPod models:
- iPhone 4/4S (software version 4.1 or later)
- iPhone 3GS (software version 3.0 or later)
- iPhone 3G (software version 3.0 or later)
- iPhone (software version 3.0 or later)
- iPod touch 3rd/2nd/1st generation (sottware version 3.0 or later)
- iPod nano 5th/4th/3rd/2nd generation (software version 3.0 or later)
- iPod classic 160 GB/120 GB (software version 3.0 or later)
App mode is not compatible with the following iPod models:
- iPod nano 1st generation
- iPod 5th generation
Customers often ask us:
Why upgrade my Car Stereo when the car comes with it already?
Most factory Car Stereos use the basic functions and limit usage for people who really enjoy their music. Upgrading your Car Stereo will allow you to experience music with it latest features such as the USB & iPod function which enables you to play music as well as movies through a USB Stick or iPod Cable, giving you the opportunity to play your favourite tracks straight from your iPod or iPhone without having to rummage through your old stacks of CDs!
If you are going all out, we have a wide variety of Car Stereos which include, Bluetooth, Auxiliary Input, AV, DVD, CD and also include USB & iPod Functions!
Will I be able to install these myself?
This Kit is typically easy to install, as long as you get your car’s wiring the right way round!
We supply all the necessary Fascia Panels, ISO Leads and Aerial Adaptors required to completing the installation. However, on most new cars, it is necessary to make a new connection to the vehicle’s ignition feed/supply. This means you having to be able to connect the Car Stereo (Red Ignition Wire) to a suitable fused supply in the fuse box.
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister