All Orders Placed Before 1pm usually Ship The Same Day!
Toyota Super Jeans 34 Sewing Machine
The top of the line Toyota Super Jeans 34 boasts 34 stitch functions all suited for heavy sewing also including the Toyota Gliding foot for sewing effortlessly over different levels of fabric, especially useful when hemming jeans.
We have put this machine to the test. The picture that we have of the denim bag was made by us on the Superjeans machine and it performed excellently and it was suprisingly quiet considering the amount of layers it was punching its way through.
Together it comes at a great price for a machine of this quality. A host of features including:
- The black matt finish reduces reflection and glare from the machine
- The Super Jeans has the improved quick wind bobbin fill system
- You can use the Super jeans 34 as a free arm sewing machine which is handy fo colars, cuffs and hems.
- Now you have the facility to adjust the presser foot pressure, also has a thread cutter
- A convenient accessory tray can hose comfortably the accessories that come with the SJ34EU
- Like all Super Jeans sewing machines this one comes with the handy Toyota Quick Advisor for threading, bobbin winding and trouble shooting.
- A sturdy folded metal chassis keeps this machine rigid while sewing and allow you to reep the benefits of the features provided by the Ergonomic design
- There is a selection of 34 built-in stitches including decorative, straight stitches, zigzag, blind hem and a 4 step auto buttonhole
- Foot controller
- Warranty certificate - 3 years
- CD Instruction manual
- Gliding foot and instruction manual
- Quick instructions
- Zigzag foot
- Zipper foot
- Overcast foot
- Blindhem foot
- Roller foot
- Buttonhole foot
- Spool cap
- Needle plate Screwdriver
- Buttonhole cutter / seam ripper
- #14 needles
- #16 denim needles
- Ball point needle
- Plastic bobbins
- Quilting guide
We use Royal Mail 1st Class Post (outside the UK - Airmail) for all small packages which are sent out same day where possible if ordered before 1pm.
We use DPD, UPS, UK Mail and Parcel Force. UK next working day delivery (3-6 days outside the UK) for large items which are usually shipped the same day where possible if ordered before 1pm. There could be delays caused due to circumstances beyond our control but we will do what we can to limit these and ensure you get your order as quickly as possible.
Please note we will use the best delivery method available to us at the time. All delivery time-scales are given as a guide only.
Refund & 30 Day Returns Policy
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase we operate upto a
30 day returns policy.
Inform us of your intent to return the goods within seven days of the date that the goods are delivered and must return them at your expense in the condition that they were supplied, complete and in 'as new' condition e.g if you have opened the box to examine the product you must have done so without damaging or marking the product or packaging in any way. (A charge may be made to bring the item back to as new condition). Goods should be returned with the original box, packing and all accessories. Any FREE gifts received with the product must also be returned intact.
If you wish to return an item within 14 days from your order date you must inform us within that period, you must return the goods at your expense, your refund will be subject to a restocking fee and any costs relating to shortage of contents, damage and bringing the product back to the condition when it was supplied. We regret we cannot be held responsible for goods lost or damaged in transit or any return costs. Original postage fees will not be refunded.
In the case of 30 day returns, we will happily accept the return of your purchase, however your refund will be subject to a restocking fee and any costs relating to shortage of contents, damage and bringing the product back to the condition when it was supplied. You must inform us if you intend to return an item. We regret we cannot be held responsible for goods lost or damaged in transit or any return costs. Original postage fees will not be refunded.
We strongly recommend, when you return the product at your expense, you use a recorded and insured delivery service as we regret we cannot be held responsible for goods lost or damaged in transit or any return costs.
Sorry but we are unable to refund on downloadable electronic format products, software that have been opened or parts that have been fitted also books if the packaging is opened.